It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA spacecraft finds possible Mars caves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
maybe these holes are at a high altitude because at one time there was an abundance of water on the planet, so the bored entrances there to avoid flooding??? would kinda make sense if there was intelligent life there

I was thinking the same thing. I was also thinking a couple other logical reasons too, like easier entry from space, and perhaps projection tubes for launching spacecrafts.

AAC

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
This is not actually new news. I remember reading about this months ago, a little blurb, than nothing. The almost perfect spherical symmetry is highly suspect. There is a whole lot more to that planet than we know. And yes, I too believe we are being spoon fed little by little for preparation.

I remember first reading about them on here a while back. I can't remember if someone here had been trying to say they found them or reporting a story they saw on another site though. But I clearly remember already reading about this.

I saw it on Yahoo's main page earlier today and thought "man...they're slow on news"

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
its kinda funny that a "scientist" said that its not plausible for life to be there. What if these aren't the only entrances to the cave system? What if 1 million years ago, there was an entrance farther down in elevation? What if that entrance was covered over by dust storms which are common on the planet. What if Elvis is alive, and living in that cave system?!?
sorry had to...

Realistically, any scientist worth his weight, wouldn't make a prognosis on this, unless he had alternative reasons to do so. The scientific method answers differently, and realistically, there is not enough evidence to weigh either argument, whether Elvis is alive, or not
. And whether this cave has life.

There needs further open and honest research on this, prior to anyone jumping to conclusions, and I doubt those answers will come in this lifetime.

Regards

Camain

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I stumbled across this on google while i was looking for some more info on the tunnels

ebtx.com...

I dont quite now what to make of that web site but big animals do make big holes

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Does anyone notice how strange the holes are? They seem perfectly round like a satellite or meteor crashed through the ice. Seems fishy.....

and the postings of "glass tubes" on Mars also seems not right, almost seem like hosting shells for some sort of lifeform.... I think the creatures from Predator and Aliens exist! I know people will insult or not believe me but I think* I have RV powers and have seen both of those types of creatures in space....

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trigger82
I stumbled across this on google while i was looking for some more info on the tunnels

ebtx.com...

I dont quite now what to make of that web site but big animals do make big holes

Yeah, remember the space slug from Empire Strikes Back?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by arktkchr
I think the creatures from Predator and Aliens exist! I know people will insult or not believe me but I think* I have RV powers and have seen both of those types of creatures in space....

Yes, people will make fun of you. (Points fingers at you and makes funny monkey faces)

Perhaps what you are seeing in your minds eye are images from the the movies you have actually seen. H.R. Giger is a very talented individual, but by no means is he a space traveler.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join