It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to Syria: Use chem weapons & we'll wipe you off map

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by geemony

No much my friend, people talk about wars and US involvement in another one with Iran but the truth in the matter is that China will play a big role when it comes with American been able to finance another conflict.

People forget that China is our banker and they are Iran good friends and investors.:Lil:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Octavius Maximus

LOL I just didnt include it becasue I have been over twice and fell in love with the place. I have very close freinds there now and thats where ill try and get to in order to fight the global virus, so Austrailia cant be sunk. LOL

Man I hope these fools dont start getting button happy.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by geemony

No much my friend, people talk about wars and US involvement in another one with Iran but the truth in the matter is that China will play a big role when it comes with American been able to finance another conflict.

People forget that China is our banker and they are Iran good friends and investors.:Lil:

I think China slipped under some radar with respect to how they have bought up some key resources here in the states. The main one that comes to mind are IBM PC and laptop Divisions. IBM sold these to Lenovo back some 2 years ago. I feel this has weaked our position in the PC market and has hurt our governments ability to have diversity in its computer solutions investments. I have already seen a big decline in IBM/Lenovos ability to get new government contracts becasue its Chinese owned and parts and hardware is made in china. Recently the State Dept declined to buy Lenovo based on thier fear of data theft.

Point is China cant stop us from anything, we will just freeze thier assets and take thier money. LOL would not be surprised if that did happen if China and the US had ways.

To tired to fix spelling take care

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

LOL I just didnt include it becasue I have been over twice and fell in love with the place. I have very close freinds there now and thats where ill try and get to in order to fight the global virus, so Austrailia cant be sunk. LOL

Man I hope these fools dont start getting button happy.

Smart man, if your in Sydney i'd invite you for a grill and a brew if you want

But if war is declared i will be the first to run for Australian Neutrality.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hi Guys & Gals, Have read many of the blogs on this topic but the one that caught my eye was not just a mere opinion of man or quote of some politician, rather it was the one which pointed to the 17th chapter of the prophet Isaiah which I copy here for the benefit of any who are oblivious of bible prophecy.
Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
And verse 14 reads...And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.
Not a single prophecy of the bible has yet failed to be fulfilled and neither will this one so (Watch this space folk) Damascus is the oldest continually inhabited city in the world BUT it's days are numbered. One evening it will be trade as usual but in the morning it will be a heap of ruins. Although revealed to and spoken by Isaiah some 2700 years ago, it surely predicted the aftermath of a nuke, nothing else matches such total devastation. Don S

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
so israel said it would attack syria if syria attacked first?....but didnt israel launch an airstrike against syria not too long ago i think atleast IMO that israel attacked first...oh yeah but syria imported nuclear materials and technicians from north korea...kinda like how israel but nuclear material from france isnt it interesting how isreal can do anything it wants but every other middle eastern country is subject to scrutiny over those same things. take for instance israel has nukes and even though theyve never tested or fired one theyve admitted it before so lets say your neighbour doesnt trust you and then you find out hes got a gun and hes paranoid so what are you gonna do if your smart go buy a gun too but when you buy a gun (this is where my metaphor breaks down) your neighbour blows up your gun...or something you get what im saying right?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join