It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Warns of October 'Final Response' to Supporters of Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

"October Answer"

www.foxnews.com

Iran pledged to deliver a "final reponse" to the U.S and other supporters of Israel during a religious ceremony next month, the Islamic Republic News Agency reported Thursday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
So here we have it folks. Both sides have been drumming up for quite some time now. October 12. What will the answer be? Personaly, I think they will attack Israel. Your thoughts?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The sensationalized October Answer is nothing more than Arabs country Uniting vocally against US invasion of Iraq and Israel Problems with the Palestine.

Sorry no war drums here.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yeah, I think it was Cheney who ordered Fox News to start selling the propaganda that Iran is dangerous. Looks like its working?

By the way, CIA looks to be working on a new bin laden video: Link to stir things up a bit.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well today in the News already Egypt was condemning Israel for bombing Syria and Lebanon.

Saudi Arabia is refusing to help with the interest rates on the Dollar and something that was not in the news.

After the incident with Blackwater hundreds of thousands of Iraqis marched in Iraq demanding the end of US occupation.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhanks28cold
Personaly, I think they will attack Israel. Your thoughts?

Iran is in no position to unilaterally pick a fight with Israel.
Their military is simply not geared towards offensive operations - they can launch a few missiles that way, but that's about it.

An attempt at an airstrike would probably just cost them a bunch of aircraft.

It will be some attempt at compromise, delivered with the typical drama we've come to expect from Ahmadinejad.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

You are kidding me, this may have repercussions on the Pakistani leader that is hanging on a string, most of the population of Pakistan is pro taliban.

I am surprised that Bin-laden is giving up on US.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Qods Day is held each year on the last Friday of Muslims fasting month of Ramadan after it was nominated by the late Founder of the Islamic Republic, Imam Khomeini, as a day to voice the protest of the Islamic Ummah against the Zionists.

www2.irna.ir...

I think he was saying that the huge rallies and protests which are due to take place on this day will be the response to the supporters of the Zionist regime. Sensationalism from Fox intentionally leaving out the theme of Qods day to make this sound more sinister than it really is in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chris McGee

Thanks I was lazy to find the source for my post, yes for people that do their homework before posting Doomsday predictions that is what all means.

Just demonstrations from the Arab world against the Zionist and their supporters, occurs the US.

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chris McGee
I think he was saying that the huge rallies and protests which are due to take place on this day will be the response to the supporters of the Zionist regime. Sensationalism from Fox intentionally leaving out the theme of Qods day to make this sound more sinister than it really is in my opinion.

Yeah you may be right at that, thanks for the link.
It would fit Fox's MO perfectly to make a mountain out of a molehill - they're practically drooling on themselves hoping for war, its funny to watch

I think it's fairly certain that if war comes, it won't be initiated by Iran.
They're simply not in a position to do much despite all the overblown "threat" hype - in any conflict they would have their hands full simply trying to defend their own territory.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chris McGee

You make a good point. It does appear that Fox left out that little tidbit of info. I'm starting to lean on the propaganda side.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Didn't Cheney order the media to sell attacks on Iran not too long ago?

Well, it's from Fox News, so it must be genuine.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
bush only has 3 months left he will be attacking soon before his term ends

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by infamouskiller

Nah he has until January of 09. Then the new President will be sworn in...That is if their is one.

I wouldn't brush this off so fast and say its nothing. Just be wary. And make sure your prepared for several months incase a emergency occurs.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

After the incident with Blackwater hundreds of thousands of Iraqis marched in Iraq demanding the end of US occupation.

Oh really? What is your source on this? The only stories I found on this many marching took place in April 07. I'm assuming the Blackwater incident took place afterwards.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Earlier existing submission here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join