It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran leader denied to put wreath at 9/11 site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
A yahoo news article caught my eye.

The leader of Iran is denied the ability to put a wreath at the WTC site because of construction and security reasons.

The Iranian ambassador is also denied a visa because of involvement in u.s. hostage crisis in 1979.

article is here: Iran leader denied on WTC wreath

I found this to be very interesting ... as if he would be putting something dangerous there himself ... and shows a very rude attitude from the u.s.

I will allow myself to understand the ambassador issue. Not the wreath one. It is silly, and not allowing him to the site as well.

I guess when our government is plotting war with someone, you can't let them be shown as sentimental and caring towards the event you use to con the people to your whims.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Actually the reasoning behind not taking him there, is that with him being the leader of a state that sponsors terrorism, it would be considered a mockery to take him to the site of the largest terrorist attack on our country. It's out of respect to those that lost their lives that day, that he isn't being given the "key to the city."

join