It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are already RFID chipped

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

who is to say that the chips are all different, I bet some of these end up in dogs and cats. The superman3 computer needs to know the difference between pet and human.

RFID chips are either passive or active. Active is self-powered and passive need to be activated/read by an external scan.

Picture a satellite in geosync orbit over an area. It illuminates the area activating all the RFIDs in the area, probably millions, and local ground scanners gather up the info. They can burst scan during rush hour or run long scans at night when we sleep. Once they have all areas scanned they can compile a plethora of biological information to be reviewed on an individual or mass scale.

And why would they wanna do this? What kind of biological info can they gather, and for what purpose? Someone might want to buy this information.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
the chips HAVE to be different due to their nature. each one has to have an individual frequency or its not a tracking chip.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well I don't see the point in putting these things in clothes, shaving foam etc, etc.

The only way they would serve a purpose would be if they were directly linked to the INDIVIDUAL in each case. Eg..credit card purchase. Even then there is no guarantee that the purchaser is the user.

Flooding and saturating the market with these would surely just bring mass data confusion.

Perhaps they are passive when distributed and activated and matched to the holder at a later date? As many as the user has on them at the time. Metal detectors at airports for instance. The link is then made and travel identity is confirmed.

On the other hand this could all be a load of utter nonsense. Either way, I'm about as bothered by this as a lazy, dozing un-bothered dreamer.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
the chips HAVE to be different due to their nature. each one has to have an individual frequency or its not a tracking chip.

Well, no, but the truth is, there IS no "tracking chip".

And no, cranialhunch, you can't interrogate them from orbit.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by infamouskiller

Yea so I see NO proof of this. What would the government care and why should you ( ok you should because rights are being stripped but still) the y cant do anything with it except find out who you are. For right now thats fine, because you do have a social right its kinda like a name tag.

But just to make it clear I AM against RFID in humans.

When you make a post especially one like this. This needs some major proof. That pic you got of the micro chip .05mm. Cmon it could be a computer motherboard from the 80's and you can put .05mm on it with a white background, guess what, it will look like whatever size you put there because your brain expects it. Of course I know that an 80's motherboard did not look like that. But really the chip dosent look like it is as small as stated. And how can you expect people to believe that just because you say theres a chip in all those things there is? Its not true because neighter you nor anyone else has found things like that.

The government has bigger fish to fry than to know what our names are.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

quote:i know the nwo are incompetent morons but they cant be that stupid ? well i had a boss once------and i'm sure he must be one of the leaders in the nwo because he was just as brilliant as you say you cant believe its possible ! 11 of us have found new jobs or me retired early just to break free from this guy in a 9 year period----he must have broken a record for driving people under him out by his incompetence.there's only 20 of us that were under his command-and at least 3 others want to be gone=14 out of 20 think he's nuts.they'll probably promote him higher up the ladder and and give him wmd to play with.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhombus24

When you make a post especially one like this. This needs some major proof. That pic you got of the micro chip .05mm.

Well, he's right, they do make one that size, but:

1) that's not all there is to it, you have to have a properly sized antenna which, despite the web site he linked to, can't be "a tiny hair".

2) Those tags are "e-field" tags and are not implantable: the technology they use won't work inside you

3) They only have fixed serial numbers on. No data storage, no processing

4) Their range is severely limited

5) that particular one doesn't have anti-collision algorithms so it's only useable in a point-of-sale environment, you can't use them en masse

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It would be quite possible to find the person's real ID if an RFID chip found itself into someone's internals.

If a person uses say a Credit Card often, then the proximity of the Card to the person carrying the RFID chip could easilly activate it, the person's identity would be established and they can track that particular person when if and when they please to.

Nothing surprises me nowadays with all these advancements in technology.

Just my 2cents worth

[edit on 21-9-2007 by giorgio]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rhombus24

appearently you should read the post before making a reply.

or use google for micro RFID

the OP has links to the maufactures website giving all its spec of this RFID chip.

but that must be fake cause you dont wanna believe it doesnt it make it true.

sorry its real

PS try reading the post before replying it makes u seem less stupid.

click the blue URL and read the article then come reply thnk you.

If you look you can see both these pictures on there website.

thus why i posted the images orginal source!

go to www.google.com

click the Images button and type micro RFID
all these are fake as well.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Infoholic

chips to i.d us with----its the first step involved in controlling us and any potential rebellions against government ideas we might not like-----comply or you get no rations----i can see this as a stop gap measure until they perfect the terminators that arnold made so famous in his sci-fi films.what do a few rich families need the rest of us for cluttering up their living space when they will eventually have "dumb"robots that dont complain to do their bidding?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by turboshed

If you don't mind my asking... but since you mentioned it... why were you chipped? For medical reasons? Or are you at a company who is now requiring their employees get chipped? I saw a video on youtube about that- employers asking their employees to get chipped. And some Mexican government officials voluntarily got chipped- as did some club-goers in Spain, I think- the bar made it seem cool so that anyone chipped would get VIP access and not have to wait in line.

Anyway, the reason I ask is because there was just a report on the local news that said that some animals who have been implanted with the chip have developed tumors.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have nothing to hide but this does take your last bit of freedom away from you as far as I am concerned.

We should all have our right to privacy.

I read about this quite awhile ago and the things I don't like about it are as follows.

National ID's they say will go through your post office and if anything comes to light like martial law etc. families can be seperated. Does that wall in Berlin come to mind. In this case maybe invisible walls.

Doesn't it bother you that humans are tagged by other life forms and there lives are he&&. Why in our Creator's name would you allow mankind do this to you?

No government has the right to do this to you and if you allow it then Hitler was a Saint.

Wake up friends or you might just find out it isn't what you thought it would be.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
So, what do we do about it. Seriously, what DO we do?

I've been entertaining the thought of living in a cave somewhere. I don't like being watched all the time.

Not that I could really hide anywhere, but it's a nice thought.

First, dont do anything...all is o.k.
Secondly, they see us already - think of google earth, Im sure they can zoom in real time - wouldnt be surprised if they can see me on the toilet.

At the end of the day, does it matter? Kind of boring watching a bunch of people do nothing.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well all spy satalites are equipped with a laser mics. Sound waves break a beam of light through vibrations which are read from space. much like a microphone magnet.

They are also outfitted with Xray spectrem infrareds able to see through concrete I read it on a news site I will try to dig up the link.

this is public knowledge.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

"You also can get more coverage more often," Richelson said. "These satellites will cover during the course of their orbits the entire United States. They will be operating 24 hours a day and using infrared cameras at night."

[edit on 21-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cranialhunch

ya its called frequency 112.567 ghz band

chip id # 1,2,3,4,5 and so on

Dog Id is on a diff band and numbered like

PETCHIP ID # 1,2,3,4

its quite easy.

you don't need a billion frequencies.

just a few and a chip that's able to be numbered.

and with 128 bit memory it be easy.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You ask yourself why are they trackingthe world?

I think this is to make sure when they kill the world.Through nukes or bio,

They can track all movement. make sure everyones dead.

something moves kill it.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
ATI graphics cards have some sort of metallic bag over them that protects it from wave damage. That should sheild your card pretty good.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Are laptops spying on you too, even if you have internet turned off?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I read a few times that the chip doesn 't know on which body they are tagged on ?

Well if the chip can check your DNA....it isn't that big of a problem

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join