It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof police infiltrated protest with rock weilding undercover police to incite violence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
In this video police are caught carring rocks to make the protesters look violent, when the protesters tell them to get out and put the rock down they walk into the police so they can get safely arrested. They have the mark police used on shoes to show they were police.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well, after seeing students getting tazored for asking a question, a old lady getting shocked to death and a man getting pushed outside and beaten on the street, this is small potatoes.

Interesting still though. Glad im not in the USA with my opinions these days. But hey, I guess this post could be interpreted as terrorism soon.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is just sickening. I don’t even know what to think about Police forces
around the globe anymore. So many cases of excessive force and brutality.
It just doesn’t make any sense, they’re are there to protect the public, not
make the situations around the public more dangerous.

What really slams the nail on the coffin for me is that the Police force
involved in this incident would not comment on the identity of the three
people that were arrested. Why not tell us who they are so that there are
no questions as to who they are affiliated with? Wouldn’t that be in their best interest?
Oh and the boots, while I concede that these said boots can probably be bought
by the public, it still doesn’t add up, especially since we know at least two of
the perpetrators were wearing the same kind of boots. Ugh, society can not
function like this too much longer... something has to give...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pjpuas

They been doing this for years in the USA, they even tip the media off so they can get clips of rock throwing window breaking protesters.

Saw one where they caught the infiltraters move up to a large group then pepper spray them from behind where they thought they would not be seen doing it, for no reason but to tick them off. They got that one on film to. They just sprayed over the crowd then hid the can

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Well, after seeing students getting tazored for asking a question, a old lady getting shocked to death and a man getting pushed outside and beaten on the street, this is small potatoes.

Just think the month just started too. We still got Iran attack and stock market crash to look forward to.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ah, what sillyness those Canadians are.

It's evidently cops, if they wanted to know, they should have just listened to the other protesters. Protesters, especially the anarchist rock throwing variety, are, contrary to popular belief, very well organised when it comes to protests. And if you listen to the other protester he's like "they want us to be aggressive." Evidently that was not the idea originally. And evidently they were dirty pigs.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I should have kept up with this original thread on the subject a little more:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But check it, Gools posts an article where the Quebec government actually
admits to those 3 people actually being part of the Quebec police.
This is just absolutely disgusting....

[edit on 9/19/2007 by Pjpuas]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
this is amazing.

i lose more and more hope for the future everyday. it's both saddening and liberating. at least i wont be holding my breath for freedom.

p.s. when did this happen?

[edit on 19-9-2007 by scientist]

new topics

top topics

join