It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO/MARTIAL LAW reject/submit How will you live your life?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
In regards to all the theories of when, why and how New World Order and/or Martial Law will come into effect. What are your thoughts as how you and your family will ultimately deal with the situation.

.Will you accept the RFID chips for you and your family?

.Give up your rights to bear arms and/or basically give up all the rights you have now?

.Totally subject yourselves to whatever may come?

.Comply with whatever the Government stats as rules, regulations or laws?

OR

.Stockpile firearms/ammo or any type of defense items you have in your possession now?

.Grow your own food, make your own clothing etc.?

.Move to desolate area area w/family, friends or anyone actually against the NWO/Martial Law agenda, forming your own small community, possibly having to constantly move these communties to avoid detection?

.Giving up all the modern day technology you have today? ex. electric, plumbing, all electronics etc.

I'm wondering where you stand on this? I'm not looking for this thread to be any type of argument, only wanting views as to how you would react in the event that this may happen.

Obviously I'm sure I have missed many points in the event that this would take place. Feel free to add to my list of possibilites.

.What will you DO?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
the second one but id make a survival group/rebelion force i would use house hold items as weapons: tazers etc.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by andayt]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
it depends on how far it went. if this new government or law system had no unreasonable demands or expectations i would probably go with the flow. i personally doubt that chipping will be mandatory in the near future. hypothetically if they did start enforcing mandatory rfid's then i would have to evaluate the situation at that time. i do have a vague idea of what i would do in a bug-out situation. basically just try to live under the radar and off the grid.

1) move and leave no hint of where i went. preferably i would find an obscure small town. if i had to i would rough it in the wilderness.
2) don't use credit cards, don't subscribe to any utilities/magazines, etc with real personal info
3) worst case i would probably try to leave the country. this may actually be better than living in the woods. haven't decided.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Love the input, its very interesting to see what each individual or family would do in such a case if this would happen!

Question for you, If moving to a small town, would you consider living with others to form your own community? The only thought that comes to my mind is Waco, but that is somewhat extreme for the question I'm asking. Just using that as a example.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is a very good topic. Kudos to the OP for this one.

As for me...well...I'm one of those religious whack jobs who thinks that the RFID chip has something to do with the mark of the beast fortold in the book of Revelation chapter 13. So needless to say, I would most likely run to the hills if it becomes mandatory.
My problems would start as soon as I reached my hideout destination. I must shamefully admit that I have been a city dweller/consumer for all of my life and I know nothing of ways of agriculture or hunting. So as soon as I run out of candybars, potatoe chips, and Mountain Dew, I'm up crap creek without a paddle.
I guess now would be a good time to learn how to grow vegies and hunt for meat.
There is also the question of prescription meds for those who need them. Many people need prescription meds for everything from depression to heart disease. Of course you could always stockpile the meds, but what happens when the supply runs out? It should also be noted that medications also have expiration dates so that could also be an issue.
As far as moving to a small town to form an underground community, I would speculate that the town would have to already be deserted. Either that or all of the town's current residents, as well as those in charge of the town, would have to be hostile to the NWO. I say this because small towns will probably be affected by the NWO just as much as big cities...and there will probably be generous rewards offered to all those who rat out rebels and resistance groups.
If you want to run from the grip of the NWO, you better start making your plans now.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Lightmare]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I would find something that would bring me to speak to truth to power. And when brought before the so called master of earth. I wouold stop, let all my hatreds go, all my thoughts, and let the spirit of God speak using me as a vessel. Only the true God has the knowledge on how to defeat a fallen angel. oh yeah, did I mention this whole world is facing the devil, yet they dont care, they dont believe, or they think the devil is jesus. I.E the world is a desert of wisdom, a blind eye that sees, but sees nothing real.

I would resist the chip by stopping using money totally, in mass. Find some way to keep america dynamic enough to drive out the resource sluts called corporate and secrete societies who merely rape families and the earth of all life so they can buy a new beamer. The people pushing chipping are the corporations and fascist politicians and military. You need to know where to go to shut them up, call them daily. Tell them to stop pushing tyranny alternatives thinking were all so stupid and sheeple.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure what you are trying to say, Mastermind77. Are you saying that prayer and phone calls will stop the NWO?
Sorry but I just don't think that will work.

We have been warned in advance that the one world dictatorship will emerge. And I believe it would be foolish to ignore the warnings we have been given. Even if you don't believe in the prophecies in the Bible, there is plenty of secular evidence to show that this is happening right under our noses. I would point to the documentary film Zeitergeist as an example.
Probably not the best example, but an example all the same.

But lets keep this on topic. We are discussing what we will do when the NWO closes it's fist over civilization. So far there seems to be only two choices. One would be to submit to it and let the NWO run your life. The other choice would be to join the resistance.

Since most of us at ATS seem to be suspicious of the NWO or any type of big government, I would have to assume that at least seventy five percent of ATSers would join the resistance.

That means that we should probably hear some more ideas on survival and avoiding detection.

Survival would be easy for those who have hunter/gathering skills. Growing vegetables in a garden is one thing, but growing enough to feed your familiy is another thing. It would also be helpful to know how to preserve vegetables and meats for long periods of time since trips to the grocery store will not be an option.

Considering the amount of technology and manpower that the NWO will have, how will the resistance avoid being detected. I would really like to hear some thoughts on this.

In my previous post I also brought up the question of prescription meds for those who need them to live. I have loved ones who need prescription meds for various reasons and I would like to hear some thoughts on how NWO resisters can obtain such meds if they need them.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Lightmare]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i was lucky enough to be born into a family of rednecks with a lot of land. i know how to survive off the land if i have to as long as there isn't nuclear fallout.

The problem that we would have would be defending ourselves and food from the city folks that don't know how to hunt and fish. I would definately try to start some sort of community on our land. Only problem is that I think very differently than the rest of my family so the people that they would want in our new "community" would be very different from the people i would want to invite.

As far as installing some chip or whatever. no way in hell.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

I really had not thought about that aspect of it before. It is very true though. Resistance communities hiding in the wilderness would eventually have to defend their supplies from refugees from the cities seeking food and shelter.

There would also be the question of who gets to join in the resistance communities and who does not. Keep in mind that by turning people away, you could very well be sending them to their deaths. Or they could just turn tail and run back to the NWO and disclose the location of the community in exchange for NWO citizenship and all the honors and benefits thereof.

But that does not change the fact that food, meds, and other needful things will be in short supply in resistance communities and they will have to choose wisely who they take in. Taking in the wrong people could jeopardize the integrity and safety of the communty. There will most certainly be tough choices to make.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Lightmare]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I figure that the people that would turn us in will already be a part of the NWO. As for food... We have enough on our land to feed many many people for a life time. (as long as we make sure to breed the livestock and ferrel game)

I had a couple of city folk out to go fishing this past weekend. I was shocked to learn that they didn't even know how to tie a hook. I guess when you grow up in the country, you take a lot of stuff for granted.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightmare

First, Thank you for the Kudos! I feel this is a very important topic and it seems like alot are choosing to ignore it and pass on by hmmm

I'm wondering if they will pass by when they are the ones that need food and shelter after they have realized what the NWO is really about.

I feel you are correct in your second post, as too no matter what you believe or what religion you have chosen, it won't stop it. It would be the time we would have to stand together... athiest and christians and pagans etc. together we stand

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

great post stella

I also was raised on a farm and have learned from a young age how to grow food and most of the family are hunters, so I too would be able to survive.

You have raised a very big concern that I too had not thought about, the concern of others wanting in the community or worse yet raiding the communties. It would be a terrbile shame to see all of us standing up against one power but fighting each other because of skills the some lack. A shame but also something very REAL.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I think most city folk would not last more than a month out in the wilderness. Most of us have been born and raised to be consumers. Even the ones who who go fishing or hunting for recreational purposes would be hard pressed to utilize those skills as a means of survival.

Looks to me like it will be rednecks vs the NWO for world domination.

There is also the matter of water purification. From what I have heard, most natural sources of water have been polluted. I wonder what means of water purification would have to be used in order to ensure that clean drinking water is available.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
its a thought that i have been thinking about for awhile. i don't believe in murder but is it needed to survive? I would rather teach them how to live but when people are desperate, i don't think they are interested in learning.

Another thing to be worried about is all of us rednecks being the only ones left.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightmare

I do think that alot of city dwellers would not be able to survive in a situation like that unless with family or friends etc that were born and raised in the country. I could be wrong.

As for water purification, depending on the situation... natural springs, and most rivers in the country are good drinking water. I drank from them as a kid and still would today. If it came down to the waters being contaminated, boiling is a option... but then I would need advice from someone that is familar with radiation, (let's say a nuke has hit) to see if even boiling the water would work.

I'm thinking we should stockpile water NOW!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

HELL hath no fury like a redneck scorned! LOL

I had to say it, and being from a family of redneck's, I'm not going to argue the point on us being the last one's standing, but then we would go up against each other.

I'm with you on the teaching part of it, in a extreme situation, one person would have to take charge and just lead the way. Its the only way it would work. I can't see the scenario of too many hens and no rooster working!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Most people that live in the country have water wells. Of course if there is no electricity we would need to construct a windmill.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I used to buy massive quanities of bottled water and keep them in the freezer. Maybe I should start doing that again.

Boiling water would probalby be effective for killing germs and bacteria and stuff. I don't think it would work for nuclear contamination though.
I could be wrong though.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm new. I am on another chatboard that deals with the Bird Flu. Most of us have at least some 'preps' or preparations in terms of food, water and supplies to last the coming pandemic.

Success in the new world order is obvious and logical. Only those who dissent will face persecution (aside from the religious issues regarding the antichrist). If you just lead a normal life that life could be good in the NWO.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by johngardner1

Are you saying that it would be better to submit the tyranny of the NWO?

I think it would be a really bad idea.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join