It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am being Attacked by Microwave weapon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
For the sake of simplicity I am going to keep this short and to the point.

I am being attacked by what I think are microwave weapons of some sort. I am posting it on here because if anybody can give me advice or at least have an open ear to this I figured it would be here.

I found this site and am wondering if anybody else is having these symptoms.

www.us-government-torture.com...

There must be more people who are experiencing this sort of activity.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by sir_chan]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I believe you and you are not alone.

"a disturbing conversation I had " Check this thread or look up my threads on my profile page.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by gobildygook99]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gobildygook99

Thank you for replying. I read your thread, WOW, I have so many questions. Strange off the wall questions that nobody would understand except one who has been through this. I really don't even know what to do...except pray.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chan

I just read through the link you posted and one thing caught my eye the most:

A. ) Some report changes in the tone of the internal voice.
B . ) Ringing in one or both ears without having received a head trauma.
C . ) Hearing of very short tones without realization of their being of any consequence and ignored.
Although I have not received any voices many women in particular do.
Implants are transceivers ( miniature walkie walkies ).
D . ) Hear electronic noises of bumping clicking buzzing or high pitched sound.
E . ) See faint flicker of light with lights out eyes closed, and or a bright white or red light.
F . ) As one is going to sleep normal sounds such as pipes causing click noises cause soft pastel
flashes of light to be seen with eyes closed and lights out.
G . ) Shocks before reaching sleep, escalate in intensity from mild to sleep disturbing and then intense.
H . ) Heavy Jolts (feels like 220) to cause heart attack especially as you go to
sleep and just as you wake up
I . ) Choking at the diaphragm level.
J . ) Being blinded, in my case I was told in advance. In the same eye temporarily without any
blinding flash being responsible; in the exact place in the home.
K .) Feeling of being electrified, where if teeth are clicked the body resonates with a feeling of
electricity.

I've experienced some of these, but I'm curious exactly which ones you are going through ?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Jesus,
I don't normally respond on this
forum.

Have you a doctor to consult ?

If so, what does the Dr. say ?

You describe symptoms of classic
psychophrenia (sp?).

Please, see a Dr. that is qualified
in this type of case.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
B,C,D,F,H.

And other stuff as well. Like my jaw snapping shut just before I go to sleep, which wakes me up. And the jolts are not like jolts of energy but a muscle jump only to an extreme degree. Also, and this is very strange but it happens so I am going to post it. When I hear the clicks in the wall my mattress begins to move very, very, subtly back and forth. It's almost undetectable but most assuredly there. At first I thought it was the vibration of my heart making it do this but there is no way it could move like it does. I've read that mattresses with the metal springs can act as a conduit for the microwave energy, does anybody know anything about this?
Yeah, it's tripping me out, and again I appreciate the replys. Haven't been able to talk to anybody about this that actually might have gone or might be going through the same thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Okay, I am trying not to laugh and be rude but:

If one goes to this website and READS the entire thing, which becomes quite repeatative and you make it as far as the so called symptoms this is where they really lose me. Everything listed can be considered part of or entirely another illness or issue. Then they have their little link at the very end to sell you their Anti-Radiation bands the basically wear all over your body? What was it, a whooping $270.00? Nice. Sorry but if I had the key to all of these peoples problems, I would tell them what to do for FREE. To save their lives. But then again, I am an idiot.

I am not saying that you or anyone else isn't being attacked but the source you choose to use doesn't really do a good job at convincing. It seems like a way to sucker people in to buy what they are selling.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Good point, the only reason I used that site was because it was the first one I found that listed very closely what is occuring in my life. The site is very disorganized and yes looks almost like it is just trying to sell these countermeasure devices.
My point at listing it was simply that it described in much better detail what I am going through. I have researching other sites now as others are making me aware and have been finding alot of information about gangstalking and people using electronic devices on people who have been targeted for some reason.

Just looking for answers is all...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You are not the only one

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You definitely have to be weary of anybody trying to sell you anything these days.. I could be wrong but doesn't your body go through a lot of pressure stabilization every single day? Depending on if you've taken a shower, then to room temperature, different elevations, etc... I get this weird ringing in my ears sometimes but I instead of going the route where I think someone is out to get me, I just figure it's my body leveling something out...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well, as one of the resident skeptics, I would just like to point out that many, if not all, of those symptoms on there can be found in other diseases and disorders that are not made by microwave transmissions being beamed to some implant the dentist put in you when you were out.

I mean, seriously, what would be the point? The government is so stinking incompetent they can't even balance the budget, yet they have this ultra-covert program that is designed to beam microwaves to torture someone for no sensible reason whatsoever?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I am with Lexion on this one.....get yourself to a doctor you can talk to asap.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
the gov't ? i don't understand why anyone using a microwave weapon needs to be affiliated with governments, large corps. etc.

what does it take to perform a µwave attack, technologically speaking? a defunct microwave oven plus parabolic antenna would be enough, which means the people doing it do not need rocket science to simply grill you.

that said, there's a thread on PTS

www.abovepolitics.com...

let's see if this applies to you.

PS: a tell-tale sign would be if moving to an unexpected place alleviated and even stopped the symptoms, until *it* catches up with you again.

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I am with Lexion on this one.....get yourself to a doctor you can talk to asap.

i would not see adoctor unless there's a good chance s/he can help you. unless you can put a finger on it, forget it, chances are, you'll be branded delusional before long. in the scenario outlined in the thread i linked, seeing adoctor is probably one of the most dangerous options in existance.

[edit on 19.9.2007 by Long Lance]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If you have been through a similiar situation then it is real

I wont list the symptoms I have been through, but I really anaylized it, (and I was in implant situation where it would have been easy, and would have made sence to do that) The heat in the face. was real and I was told they were making adjustments.

I worked this round and round to figure out what it was, here is what I came up with. The only way it could have been a microwave or physical attack would be if they were using satalite, knew my every location and monitored me to trigger it when things happened, that is alot of resources just for me.

Let me be more specific, the symptoms to have been made by a man or even alien would require the following.

moment by moment complete monitoring of me.
Access to my thoughts
Ability to speak to my mind
Ability to effect my musceles and nerves system percisly, that would mean nerve by nerve control of all brain output.

Honestly on the outside it looks like normal realm, language seems to be like what man would say, but they would have to have complete access to my entire nervous system and have it mapped. do you get what I am saying.

I came to this conclusion, either alls that is left of me is a brain floating in a jar hooked up to some matrix like thing (probable)

Or it was a spiritual attack. The spiritual attack fit all circumstances except one. I came to the conclusion that it was an attempted possesion drawing on my fears and trying to make me think it was normal or alien not spiritual. Specifically the fear and anger and hate that accompanied the attacks, smells of rotting flesh also were there.

As soon as I fought back spiritually I began to win, eventually I won completly.

I was in a situation where I was held drugged, I believe there was hypnosis, but I see that as an occult phenominon since I see the organizion as occult. Lost time, memory of shadow hovering over me, a spinning pyrmid, things like that.

Their is one flaw in the spirit arguement, before I realized I had had hypnotic suggestion planted (later I spent months ripping them out) I went to the doctor twice. two diffrent doctors touched my top sterum, then moved down rib by rib four ribs, they each said something, both times when they reached last finger I said "wow thats cold" and their finger was real cold. both times it happened with different doctors, I can only see this as programmed hypnotic trigger, both times I calmed down completly. This one dual action actually held my sanity, outside proof it was not my imagination.

So consider the possibility of it being spiritual, after all if we are in a jar we are screwed anyway.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
that said, there's a thread on PTS
www.abovepolitics.com...

let's see if this applies to you.

This was part of it, but I figured out it was more likely the attempted possesion filtering my perception to believe it was gang stalking. That and the agent smith model where demons would pop into people to give me a little something to think about. Again this reached an impossibility of a human campaign since the resources required would be far more then could be practical on just me.

I am not saying there is not a human element, I believe if darkness targets you they will make it difficult in the real world by using those under their influence, but I think command and control was demonic.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Have done research on zapper attacks. Don't have much time at present.
If you've got a full account written, email me using [email protected]

My website, a 52-page uploaded treatise, refers to two zapping attacks, you'll need to scroll through the whole thing 'til you reach those descriptions. Is this attack in Britain, that's where I live?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You do realize that those symptons are ridiculously general and vague. I dont think thats a valid way of judging if your under attack by some sort of microwave weapon.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Martin Heth.......I sleep on the floor with naught but a duvet and some sheets and blankets, because there is a clear ability to utilise an antenna-like function of metal bed-springs.
You also will ameliorate remotely induced involuntary neural spasms by becoming vegan, being as organic as poss.....maintain a low level of salt and sugar intake. Avoid alcohol also.
That can sound very pat, but if you lower the frequencies of your body, you considerably increase the expense of this telemetric two-way mind-link connection. My surf.to/dangerousdave website is intended to supply the theoretical groundwork for that.......become healthy, become expensive.
Answering quickly, before I go to work, some other people, to a certain extent the boys in the forces will just play with their toys. There need not be an explanation that makes it clear this zapping victim knows too much about something......if a kid fires a gun off and hits someone, there's as much point in looking for something odd about that person that she or he hit, as there is in looking for something odd about zapping victims.....you're just simply who some mindless military zombie shot at.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Even though I may giggle at the title of this topic...

I feel like I am being cooked ever soo often, esp. in certain areas(close to transmitters). Brain fry

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The website with a zapping description by Martin Heth is
www.phonedupnshutup.com

A daughter of a celebrity was gonna marry a defector from the British Army to the Provisional IRA, and she got a zapping for totally political reasons. Put her into a loony bin.
Her fiance died of a heart attack at the age of 26. Which I don't personally believe. So see www.phonedupnshutup.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join