It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Fireball

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
ok that does it!
Now I want to MOVE to New Mexico.
Way to many 'interesting' things there to not just up and MOVE............

oh my god dont do it please.... It sucks so much here...even the interesting things are in scarce quantities to actually stay here

apc

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I still can't decide if the occurrence of these events is increasing or if our capacity to document and communicate them is improving.

The former leads to several not-good potential conclusions.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Dang, I live in Las Cruces NM, I wish I would have been outside, but then again if it was over Santa Fe I probably wouldn't have been able to see it, since I'm like 300 miles from there.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Dang, I live in Las Cruces NM, I wish I would have been outside, but then again if it was over Santa Fe I probably wouldn't have been able to see it, since I'm like 300 miles from there.

Even Cruces is better than here... god I wish we had a mall!
We're in the same boat, downtown.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I once saw something like a green coloured fireball going across the sky, was very weired. I read about it and they say space junk does the same thing really, but you never know. Iron glows green apparently when on fire so could be that or a metior.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

I lived in Alamogordo the first 7 years of my life. We had a ranch right next to Holloman AFB. I love New Mexico!! It is the best place on Earth!! Cloudcroft, and the mountains next to Alamogordo are really cool. Alamo it's self totally sucks though.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Good Idea!! Las Cruces is a nice place to live, it's pretty hot in the summer however. I love green chile and you really can't get it anywhere other than New Mexico. There is an amazing amount of natural beauty here, and so much stuff to do. Northern NM is really really nice. Albuquerque has a nice climate, but is a little rough around the edges. I like outdoor stuff, so it is a good place for camping, hunting, dirtbiking, off-road racing, exploring, seeing ufo's, getting abducted, ect ect...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why doesn't anybody think this is a meteor? Am I missing something?

Witnesses describing it as neon green and such sounds just like one to me. I witnessed a neon green fireball as big as the moon, no exaggeration, that scared the bejeezus out of all of us that saw it. Turned out to be a meteor that actually made it all the way to the ground. The fireball was enormous, it lit up everything up like it was daytime. I was lucky enough to actually be staring at the sky exactly where this thing appeared and saw it from start to finish. Its still one of the most amazing things Ive seen in my life.

But anyways, this sounds almost exactly like it.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hmmm there seems to be more and more sightnings going on all over the world
Maybe something is going to happen within the next few years in regards to Disclosure.... About bloody time aswell
The world needs a serious kick in the butt to get itself and the Human race back on track.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Its quite freaky near the end where the meteorite breaks into two...I would run for the nearest bomb shelter! - Imagine something like that flying over China. I would think its some sort of ICBM or something.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Where I live in New Mexico there is also a lot of UFO activity going on.
From my balcony I have seen 4 anomalies in the last month.

The strangest is like a grey curtain opening and closing in part of the North east sky.

Also saw a helicopter chasing a light under heavy cloud cover.

For you people down in southern NM; Ruidoso is a fun place to party!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Thats kind of odd... see I live in Albuquerque didn't see it happen or even hear about it until now...but I havent been sleeping well since the 13th getting up every night at around 3 am... Doubt there connected but one never knows?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
yes I love ruidoso, when I can get up there. I love the mountains. I guess Im just a hippy.

DaddyBare: I haven't been able to get to sleep very well myself, It takes me several hours to relax and fall asleep. I went to bed at 9 last night because I was sick and I was startled awake at midnight. =\

[edit on 16-9-2007 by Chiiru]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So I live in Northern NM, or at least I used to. Now I live in Albuquerque which is more Mid NM. But I can tell you 10 years ago, my friend and I had stayed up late one night playing video games and all of a sudden the sky started flashing green! The whole sky was green!!! My friend and I freaked out. It was so weird. There were no reports about it the next morning and nothing after that. I've been looking for answers and have found that Northern NM has had incidences like this happen many times before. And then about 1 yr later I was driving home from Santa Fe at night and the same thing happened! I was by myself in the car this time and I started freaking out again.
The sky was totally flashing green.

Anyone else in NM ever experience this weird green sky?

[edit on 1-5-2008 by snookhums]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Not Green....

Five years ago the sky lit up like bright daylight except this was about 11 in the evening. Lasted for about 3 sec. This was in the Jemez.

I thought it must have been lightning from a southern storm, I waited and waited for thunder that never came. Later in the week the Albq. Journal ran an item asking if anyone had seen the light and to call a number. I did but they wouldn't tell me what organization the number was affiliated with. hummmmm....

[edit on 1-5-2008 by whaaa]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join