It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most amazing book ever, The Lucid View

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This book is very good; this man is brilliant he knows what he is talking about. So big thanks to AEOLUS KEPHAS. Very clever man, at least some person has written a book knowing what is going on for, TRUTH.

store.adventuresunlimitedpress.com... store.lassosub=detail&sid=12B9179CE9B6084&item=23083

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Correct linkage

And from the book description: "isn't it time we looked more closely at what -- and who -- is creating our beliefs and molding our perceptions?"

Well, thats what we do at this site. =)

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by yougetme

www.amazon.com

The religious, magical, and paranoid beliefs pertaining to the 21st century. Is the Earth entering conspiracy consciousness? And if we are, how can we navigate the End Times? An unorthodox analysis of conspiracy theory, ufology, extraterrestrialism, and occultism, this is an impartial journey through the sorcery wars of Freemasonry and the Illuminati; secret history of the Gnostics and Templars; Crowley and Hitler's occult alliance; 'Alternative Three' covert space colonisation; JFK assassination, Manson murders and Jonestown; mind control, 9/11, UFOs and alien abductions...and how these relate to social engineering and sorcery practices, and much, much more! The book reveals how to survive the coming mythic drama.

The book seems to cover a lot of topics... was there really that much information on each of them?

Nonetheless it looks like an interesting book, so I may have a read of it myself in the not too distant future.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nickh

Hmm, I was looking for a good new book... gonna pick this one up for sure.Very interesting.Thanks for the heads up...

new topics

top topics

join