It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 newspeice tonight (NY/NJ area only)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just a heads up that tonight there will be a peice called "confronting 9-11 conspirocy theorists" tonight. IT will be on channel 11 (regular tv) On the CW 11, 10 o clock news.

anyone who live in the NJ/NY (CT and PA maybe?) can watch it if they are interested.

Should be a good dose of CTer Bashing, as well as ridicule..sounds great so i will make sure i watch it.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Spawwwn

Spawwwn... anyway you can TiVo it and get it on Youtube??

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
for those of us in the viewing zone, the news is on for an hour so it could be on any time between 10 and 11.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yeah i got pretty much the whole thing on something i can upload. Not great quality but they did cover a lot.

No planes, people screaming out obscenties on the street, and media attention craving. They had semi new footage of most of the conspircy rallys. I don't think it was that biased a report, in fact the guy on the bullhorn in the middle of the street would annoy any new yorker.

They did say it was pretty disrespectful to do all this stuff on 9-11 though. That point i thought was true. People forget this was a pretty serious tragedy. The war should stop for at least a day, was the message they were trying to get across.

On the plus side they did say that nobody was trying to silence them. They just tried to drive home the point that these conspirocys strech the boundaries of truth, and that you can't expect people not to critize these types of beliefs.

I'm sure you can find more of it on their website.

I will give you this, watching the news did turn my stomach. The 60 second body count is really disturbing. I don't know what news programs are like where the rest of you live, but violent news stories daily are the way of life on our stations.

It's not so much what they are saying, or how they are reporting it..as the fact they show no genunie emotion in any of their actions. The world has become a bit troubled when we packge and sell tragedy.

I still belive that ultimatley..everyones time could be better spent. There are real conspirocys that we can see on a dail basis, and "do more" about.

new topics

top topics

join