It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors of 60 Minutes - Ron Paul Interview!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Rumors of 60 Minutes - Ron Paul Interview!!

www.freemarketnews.com

Though Ron Paul campaign officials will not admit it, or even breathe a word about it, media sources confirm that CBS' 60 Minutes expects to negotiate or film a segment at presidential candidate's Ron Paul's Washington office. The producers, and perhaps cameras, arrived there Monday morning, sources said. Ron Paul officials remain mum.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is great! He is finally getting some much needed mainstream attention. Of course i fully expect 60 minutes to spin the whole internet spam angle. Anyway, i remain hopeful!

www.freemarketnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just watch Ron Paul on O'reilly and it was not he's best showing. If he going to have the spotlight he needs to use it to his advantage.

He was evasive and inarticulate with the question that were ask, not a good showing IMO.

Rethoric is good but it can only get you so far, I like him and now he got my attention but I hope he demonstrate better from now on, there is going to be a lot of people watching now.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I didnt see it... Bill-O doenst get great ratings anyway. Besides, his viewers are all pretty hard-core from what ive seen. There probably wasnt anything paul could say.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
Just watch Ron Paul on O'reilly and it was not he's best showing. If he going to have the spotlight he needs to use it to his advantage.

He was evasive and inarticulate with the question that were ask, not a good showing IMO.

Rethoric is good but it can only get you so far, I like him and now he got my attention but I hope he demonstrate better from now on, there is going to be a lot of people watching now.

It "wasn't a good showing" because answers to complex questions that are short and simple are easy for Bill to tear apart, which is partly why he does it. The other reason is because he has so much crap fit into a show that he barely has time to introduce something because his wrap up of it.

The answers Paul gives are real answers when Bill (and the Americans that like to drag their knuckles) is looking for the same tired banner-phrase debate he entertains.

I've heard soooooo many people on the show say "I would answer if you'd give me the chance.", and yet, that rarely happens unless Bill is inline with that type of thinking.

He's a bully that isn't interested in real content and intellectual debate.

I don't take much from the fact that he didn't do so well to some. I forget which show it was, but there was another show on fox that had him on (a woman host... not Greta) who gave him time to speak and he did nicely.

new topics

top topics

join