It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC lease holder admits WTC7 was intentionally demolished !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
At the other hand, the government is more likely to hide away an alien activity, and may evenbring forward individuals' responsibility to claim, that the attacks have nothing to do with aliens. In fact, the war on terrorism brings a new future to the US, it would be stupid thing to spoil it up by a UFO story. What I really mean, is that those documents you bring forward, could be easily fake, so that nobody is even aware of that.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Some say that the planes were holographically put there, they didn't even take off. The explosions were done by bombs. Now I do not agree with that, and I hope, noone else does that. There is no such executable technology, so that thread is really dead.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
[edit on 17-7-2004 by roxdog]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
Some say that the planes were holographically put there, they didn't even take off. The explosions were done by bombs. Now I do not agree with that, and I hope, noone else does that. There is no such executable technology, so that thread is really dead.

What are you talking about? The technology doen't exist but aliens and UFOs do? "I don't believe that" but then aliens did it. Come on, you aren't making any sense. Please tell me this is a joke. You're just playing around, right?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Some say that the planes were holographically put there, they didn't even take off

Actually, as absurd as that sounds, it makes more sense than to think birds flying past a camera were actually aliens that facilitated the attacks.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Documents = documented facts... I meant that.

The tecnology in our society, on the planet of humans does not exist. Also, aliens would not bother putting planes there using obsolete technology like holograms. They have better option to make the whole thing more realistic. Besides, the government may be aware of the ufo activity, but they find it better not to bring it to public. Even the firefighters had to shut up, actually they were threatened.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I like the alien tecnology, as I like any new tecnology. Also I accept what those creatures done with us, perhaps one day they will bring forward a reasonable explanation to all of this, because if time travelling will take place on Earth, this event will be among the very first to be investigated by humans.

I am not a scientist, but I am aware of the speed of a bird, or even of a supersonic plane. This thing was flying way too fast, and if made of conventional material, it should burn away at that speed.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So I'm guessing you know the exact location of the camera at the time and it's distance from the towers? You've done the math? Can you post that?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have not done the math, but I can see in 3D, just as you can. Anyway, I read a lot about all this, and many websites have done the math, found the exact location of the camera(s), and calculated every detail. I can only remember the speed (which is accelerating), 25000 km/h. You can search for the full details in any search engine, the websites I was reading about this are disabled.

This ufo is related to the PRE911 ufo footage, too.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So the mathmatical explaination exists behind these alien birds? Please post the info.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sorry, I am not going to post that info, I have to make a search for it. You can do that, if you want to. All I remember, it is a chinese website, and I got there accidently. I do not speak Chinese, so I cannot make exact search. But once I find it, I will link it here.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That's ridiculously convenient. I would suggest having something to back up what you're posting BEFORE you post. Just a suggestion. The burden is on you, my friend. I can't think of a bigger cop out than "Aliens destroyed the WTC. Proof? Oh, I don't have any. You'll have to find it yourself." Ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You must be right, I see...

Can I have a question? Can you backup your opinion of government and military action is behind the attacks? Let me answer: No!

At this point, my opinion takes place, because video footage is proof, as long as it is not being hoaxed.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Can I have a question? Can you backup your opinion of government and military action is behind the attacks? Let me answer: No!

Um, actually, look at the title of the thread and it's links. See, that's what you call d-o-c-u-m-e-n-t-a-t-i-o-n. You have shown us nothing to back up you assurtion. When challenged for at least ONE peice of ANYTHING to suggest your birds are aliens, you change the subject. Telling to say the least.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

because video footage is proof

I agree, video of birds is proof of birds.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That documentation to me is nothing, it is only some kind of excuse to turn aeay the head of the fool ones from the real thing: Those birds are UFOs, and they will alwasy remain UFOs. At my point of view, it is enough for me that most people actually do realize that they are UFOs, and were closely cooperating with the terrorists.

You have seen enough proof about this UFO mystery, perhaps you had no time to see it all.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
That documentation to me is nothing,

This is the most ridiculous conversation I've ever had.

"Your documentation means nothing but my alien, terror bird is totally documented in Chinese. I WOULD provide SOME SORT of documentation but I'm not going to. Everybody knows the terror birds are really evil aliens"

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? I wasn't aware they allowed internet access in psych wards.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So far, you showed nothing relating to your opinion. I showed you links, videos, an entire collection of proof about the WTC UFO. You had chance to see them, and I feel that you are starting to realize that those birds are UFOs, flying objects under intelligent control.

You do not have to believe in UFOs, only believe whatever you see, and they are not birds, they are objects with high speed.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What? I never said I didn't believe in the possiblity of UFOs. But there is absolutely NOTHING to suggest those birds are anything other than birds. I asked you for the math that would suggest they are travelling faster than normal and you balked. All you've shown me is TWO half-assed websites that show pictures of birds.

[edit on 17-7-2004 by roxdog]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You did not see the links on those two websites. An entire collection of the WTC UFO on the net. The math calculation results the speed of the UFO, that I wrote down already.

Still, my opinion is that the official version is definately lieing, the true version is the UFO over the WTC.

How about the plane carrying the "bird" into the tower? Well, it survives and flies away... check it out, plesae!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join