It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Says New Usama Bin Laden Video to Be Released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Al Qaeda Says New Usama Bin Laden Video to Be Released

www.foxnews.com

Al Qaeda announces it will release a new video of Usama bin Laden presenting the last testament of one of the Sept. 11 homicide hijackers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This should be interesting with september 11th inching nearer by the minute, and UBL is urging us Americans to convert to Islam.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Should be interesting to see if he looks the same on this video as he did on the one released last week. Something just didn't seem right about that last one (yeah, I know... there's a whole thread on that...), especially the fact that the US Gov't apparently had it in hand before it was released... Can you say "Pirated Movies"?!? Someone call their contacts in the motion-picture industry. Seems weird that they (he) would release two so close together after going for so long with nothing.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Milk]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well the CIA is working hard...
Two videos in a week... the government is really working hard so the sheeples believe the official lie of 9/11... They really want to shut the big protests in New York for 9/11 truth and the victims families...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Milk

This is all leading up to another attack of some sort I'm thinking, something just doesn't seem right.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by the_sentinal

Today's explosions in Mexico??

Maybe they got ancy and pulled the trigger a day early.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I am also curious to see what this new video contains and if images of Bin Laden matches the Friday's release or whether he's been to the stylist again.

As for the release of this video and Friday's video, why two?

why not just one?.....

seems a little odd doesn't it, we don't hear from Bin Laden for years and then two videos within days of each other, maybe the release of two video is the signal??

either way I think these videos regardless of authenticity and content are being used to cause fearmongering.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Milk
reply to post by the_sentinal

Today's explosions in Mexico??

Maybe they got ancy and pulled the trigger a day early.

Yep, that is some kind of coincidence huh, any chance that this is just that: a "coincidence" ...fox news does seem to jump to conclusions sometimes.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Fox news did not even spell Osama's name correct, and this might be leading up to an attack, or it might be leading up to him telling the truth behind the 9/11 tragedy. We will have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Actually the Arabic letter "Wau" (the one that looks like a coil, kinda like the number 9) can be pronounced as a "U" or an "O". That's why the romanized names can be Usama or Osama, Uthman or Othman, etc..

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Yes I am aware of that, but how come in previous times they called him Osama and all of the sudden they changed the O to a U? It's a big conspiracy!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Ethier way you want to spell it, it's that name that still strikes fear in the heart of the American people, I agree with worldwatcher "fear" is the primary goal and purpose for the release of this second video.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
fox news as your soucre
that news channel is well known for stirring up things like before the iraq war and they have a nack of demonising islam the network should be closed down.

but the tape isnt anything new osama posted some few years back etc its only warnings of attacks to come something we have heard before but we should still take his threats seriuosly.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
My conspirator mind tells me that the video released first was a pilot video that got into the wrong hands before was fixed enough.

The second one is the best version of two with all the abnormalities fixed.
what it doesn't sound good
lets wait and see.

top topics

join