It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Robinson The man Who Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
For anyone in the uk whos intrested Christopher Robinson The man Who Dreams will be on channel 5 Monday10th 9pm

The Man Who Dreams The Future.
"Series of absorbing documentaries exploring remarkable stories of human experience. Chris Robinson claims to have foreseen the attack on the Twin Towers and the 7/7 London bombings in his dreams. His supporters include an American academic and an ex-US military intelligence officer, but his detractors dismiss his claims of precognition out of hand. Now a couple have called on him to help find their missing daughter. Will his remarkable claims of premonitions stand up to scrutiny"?

Psychic, Dream Detective

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Surely after 49 views someone must have somthing to say about this man or have the same kinda visions I sum times get them myself but their kinda complex and not really to the point.
The last one I had was about the chinese plane crash that happend a while back this guy is pretty amazeing ive seen him on tv a few time about diffrent things and his method.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
all right i guess ill throw a question here.

now without going into the whole government conspiracy, nwo conspiracy, conspiracy theories of 9/11, why did he not warn anyone that it was going to happen if he dreamed it would happen?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'll respond and here is my problem with the predictions. These "seers" seem to come out of the woodwork and claim they foretold about 9/11 and knew about the war and predicted a major earthquake somewhere.

The problem is, is that why do we always here about these predictions after the fact?
If this guy or others like him saw 9/11 happen prior to it happening wouldn't you do anything necessary to get that word out? Wouldn't you risk even being arrested to get on some news and yell about what you saw? Granted nobody would pay any attention but at least it would be verifiably recorded so when it did take place people would eventually pause and say hey that guy broke into our news room 3 wks ago and told us about this.

That is why I never believe these kinds of predictions. It's fearmongering at it's best.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
all right i guess ill throw a question here.

now without going into the whole government conspiracy, nwo conspiracy, conspiracy theories of 9/11, why did he not warn anyone that it was going to happen if he dreamed it would happen?

If you read about him in the link provided and other places and find some more back ground informationon him he has done on past ocation, and no doubt he did tell the police and many people alike they proberly think he's just anouther nut out to make a quick buck if you get me.

[edit on 02/014/200 by SE7EN]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
I'll respond and here is my problem with the predictions. These "seers" seem to come out of the woodwork and claim they foretold about 9/11 and knew about the war and predicted a major earthquake somewhere.

The problem is, is that why do we always here about these predictions after the fact?
If this guy or others like him saw 9/11 happen prior to it happening wouldn't you do anything necessary to get that word out? Wouldn't you risk even being arrested to get on some news and yell about what you saw? Granted nobody would pay any attention but at least it would be verifiably recorded so when it did take place people would eventually pause and say hey that guy broke into our news room 3 wks ago and told us about this.

That is why I never believe these kinds of predictions. It's fearmongering at it's best.

I can understand where your coming from but I for one would not like to break into any news room and get arrested or even shot for it in certian countrys.

For fear of haveing a criminal record and then after that people would be less likely to belive you and think your even more of a head case. Ie oh look thats the guy who broke in to bbc studios and went crazy. They would be less inclinded to listen to you, but if you went about it the right way people will take an intrest and look into it more.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I only use the breaking in as an example. Yes, it's a little much but the point I was trying to make is that these people should have this documented with credible sources prior to the actual event.

It would be much more credible that way. All else just makes everyone wait for the other shoe to drop.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I am watching it now and it's pretty intresting he also has some realiable sources in japan and american wish you could watch it you be pretty amazed by it all.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well with over 300 views their must be more than two people who have a op on this or even watched it last nite so tell me your thoughts on this please.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
this is very old, but im going to resurrect it because this guy has proven himself to be worthy, and true with his abilities. ill just link to two youtube videos about him. one is a two part video, and the other is like a 12 part video where he is mentioned in the first few parts, and was tested by the man on the show, which was aired on coast to coast a couple weeks ago.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join