It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican assassinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have been doing research on the numerous deaths in and around the Vatican circa 1958-1972. 58 percent of Italians believe Pope John Paul I was offed because he would not cave to ugly dealings with mafia. A year later the vatican bank scandal. Numerous deaths involved. I was raised Catholic but have become more agnostic over the years. Does anyone have any factual data on these unusual close spread deaths?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sorry mods, wrong board. Pleae move to appropritate forum.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
First, why is this in Aliens and UFO?
Second, I believe he was killed because he did not want to follow the Catholic agenda. He was against sedia gestatoria, which means he did not want to be carried around by the chair. He probably wanted people to think we are all equal, so he will walk on his own feet and not be carried around like a king.
He was pressured into it though. He was probably trying to push something more important than the Vatican proposed to him

my 2 pennies

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Sorry equinox, I know I screwed up, new here. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Try following this thread.
A Vatican banker found dead, hung from a bridge.
It was presented as a suicide.
He had discovered how Carol was rerouting millions of dollars into Poland, his homeland.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I have been doing research on the numerous deaths in and around the Vatican circa 1958-1972. 58 percent of Italians believe Pope John Paul I was offed because he would not cave to ugly dealings with mafia.

He was old and ill. He'd been in frail health for a long time. If he was 42 and suddenly died of heart failure, that would be suspicious.

The bank scandal had been in place for quite awhile and it's reasonable to me to suspect the bankers rather than the Vatican. There's been a long connection with bank leaders and Mafia.

Besides, you then have to ask "which Mafia." The Scicillian ones aren't going to let the Northern gang get control of anything. If a Mafia had been in control of the papal funds or in league with the pope, you can bet there would have been a HUGE war in the Mafia clans and we'd have seen the bloody results on every newspaper as headlines for years.

top topics

join