It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail vs contrail documentary on the national geographic channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Did anybody catch the documentary on the national geographic channel this morning? my mom told me about it AFTER the fact which did me no good. She watched it and apparently they went in depth and it was a lady doing most of the digging and asking the government and scientists questions. They did lab tests to simulate all the conditions of high altitude and used commercial fuel samples to see if they could recreate chemtrails which are always passed off as contrails, to NO success. She also showed global satellite imagery showing intricate patterns across all the US, and chemtrail lines that could not be contrails due to the odd designs of them, like one that would be straight lines with large evenly spaced "bumps" along the length of them.

Most interestingly, she brought up instances where large populations of a town would start getting asthma and irritated eyes, which happen to coincide with the appareance of these chemtrails in the area. Of course officials provided b/s answers and the government wouldnt give the lady the time of day. One thing the scientists did mention was the fighting of global warming by seeding clouds with a compound that was discussed in another thread to reflect sunlight to help reduce the amount of rays penetrating the atmostphere.

And all this was just from my moms recollection, so im really hoping to catch this again on tv, or maybe if someone has a file of the episode

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There are so many theories to Chem trails, I for one believe it is more than just to fight so called "global warming", which is just a smoke screen to what the underlying agenda really is.

The chem-trails make such a "cloud" screen in the sky. One beautiful blue sky day can later turn into a cloudy overlay of chem-trail clouds. I believe it could be a smoke screen for trying out some new military fighter planes or some other top secret devices in the air. Or just trying to weed out the weak and young amongst us for population control.

I have noticed that they are creating chem-trails at night, perhaps to hide it from the public, less noticeable. If is is for global warming, why are they doing it after sunset?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well, I seen this yesterday. It was the most beautiful day, I was on the edge of the mountain looking up at the sky. I seen many chemtrails first starting off like an airplane contrail, then they expanded. There were about 6-7 I can see. Later that day it became cloudy, and today it is raining.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by I Am The Influence

Chemtrails kill. If you do a correlation study between when a population center reports being blanketed with chemtrails or "gridded" with chemtrails and the successive months or weeks mortality rates one finds a huge spike in the number of deaths after such spraying.

Chemtrails are meant to kill the frail, infirm, and elderly. They will be used for other more aggressive uses for population reduction soon.

Here is a little clip from an interview with Dr. Rosalie Bertell (PhD biometrics, PhDs ..). She did all of the epidemiological group work for the people of Bhopal, India to pursue legal action backed up by sound medical and scientific data. (She's also a Canadian Grey Nun of the Sacred Heart.):

Snowshoe Documentaries with Dr. Rosalie Bertell

It is the Part 2 of the documentary that is her work and perspective on Chemtrails. It is really just a short snippet. Her book published in England about Planet Earth itself being used as the latest weapon of war is a phenomenal achievement and well worth reading if not acquisition.

[edit on 9/9/07 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Well, I seen this yesterday. It was the most beautiful day, I was on the edge of the mountain looking up at the sky. I seen many chemtrails first starting off like an airplane contrail, then they expanded. There were about 6-7 I can see. Later that day it became cloudy, and today it is raining.

As many sailors and climbers know, and now so do you, and increase in high level clouds (cirrus) or persistent contrails (manmade cirrus) is often a sign that a weather front is approaching

btw in the UK so-called chemtrails have exactly nil correlation with rates of illness etc. But then, anything sprayed over the UK would be landing in Kazakhstan anyway, so now surprise there ....

Edit: since 'chemtrails' became more prevalent, the mortality rate amongst the elderly, the frail and the young has fallen ...... Maybe chemtrails are to help improve health? And birth rates continue to rise. So maybe they add fertility? There's also been a corresponding fall in the number of people buying audio cassette players ......

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Essan]

top topics

join