It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's cyber army threatens US Superiority [carriers]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

China's cyber army threatens US Superiority [carriers]

technology.timesonline.co.uk

Chinese military hackers have prepared a detailed plan to disable America’s aircraft battle carrier fleet with a devastating cyber attack, according to a Pentagon report obtained by The Times.

The blueprint for such an assault, drawn up by two hackers working for the People’s Liberation Army (PLA), is part of an aggressive push by Beijing to achieve “electronic dominance” over each of its global rivals by 2050, particularly the US, Britain, Russia and South Korea.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nu.nl

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Chinese Military Hacked into Pentagon

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The cyber attacks are also ment for
economics and communication.
Before CHina was already busy blinding satellites and shooting them down, I think they're drawing up a plan to disrupt the whole US GPS, com and intel networks..
But off course like the US also have plans how to invade Canada, the question is how and when to place this in the political events occuring now and in the future..

technology.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Foppezao]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I Remember here at ATS there was a thread about the semiconductors for chips [planted in all kinds of military hardware] made in CHina, with the purpose to cripple all the US hardware[like carriers] with some sort of a Trojan horse attack or special frequency emp attack..
i havent found the thread yet..

join