It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Whitely Strieber movie called "THE GRAYS"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
www.unknowncountry.com...

" Wolfgang Petersen has been picked by Sony Studios to direct the film of Whitley's novel "The Grays" (now out in paperback everywhere). Petersen has directed such hit films as "In the Line of Fire" (with Clint Eastwood), "Outbreak" (with Dustin Hoffman), "The Perfect Storm," and "Troy." Filming should start in the next few months. The earliest possible release date is summer 2008, with the summer of 2009 more likely"

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've read the book and i guess it's OK for a Scifi Novel based on the "Alien Abduction Phenomenon" I think it will make a good movie at least better then Communion.

This new novel "The Grays" replicates with a Documentary about Alien Abduction by Laurel Chiten called "Touched" released in 2003. This Documentary has been post here before and you can watch if you desire and my personal opinion is that this Documentary is quite interesting not to say that i truly believed i this Alien Abduction Scenario but if true, it's really scary.

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I think it will make a good movie at least better then Communion

Don't count on it, Petersen isn't one of the best directors these days. Not on a Boll level bad, but ...well, look at perfect storm and troy....boring movies, but that's an opinion thingie.

On the other hand, aintitcool reported about a possible new 'V' series - greys or grays AND reptoids coming up

new topics

join