It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw something, what could it be? (no pic, no video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yesterday (in Germany) noon, I was smoking outside and observing the clouds, which were moving fast. Then I saw a plane, who was flying to east, like the clouds. Then, above this plane, I saw a round shaped, white bright object who was floating to the opposie direction. With the description "above this plane" I mean this thing was really high. I immedietaly thought it was a balloon, but the wind was strong and it was opposite direction. This thing was going straight forward. It was bright white and round. It was too fast to be a sattelite. But not too fast, just little faster than a plane. After it went after a cloud I ran to get my cellphone, but when I come back I couldnt find it again. What could this thing be? I really wish I got a video of it (I might be a star now maybe), but I am really curious, what ratioanal answer could for this event be? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Depends on what you where smoking at the time....

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
either a human, or et technology? or a weather balloon.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Wasnt the ISS over Germany around that time yesterday ?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Given that the wind speed at ground level bears absolutely no resemblance at all to the windspeed at height, its entirely possible that you saw a balloon.

I'm not convinced you'd see the ISS in the daytime.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

how can get this information? Is there a web site?

reply to post by neformore

But the clouds and the object were moving to opposite direction.

It was a strange object, very bright and white. While at the samt time there was a plane I could guess that this thing was above the plane. Of course from that distance eye can not measure such things. Pity I couldnt film it

On the other hand I want to share one more thing. The day before I saw this thing I saw an military aircraft which was following a kind of alien spacecraft. Now another coincidence: One month ago, at midnight I was telling my friend some thief stories that I experienced and one day later we learned that at the same time my relatives house was burgled. Actually I never "beleive" in such stories, but maybe, sometimes the mind works different and harder (especially when u are in love
). I know, on internet anybody can write anything. I dont seek answers but the story above was what i wanted to share.
Cheers.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by commodore64]

top topics

join