It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody explain this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i think its just that all the people at aushwitz are happy to be gone. they dont want to stay in the same place where all their family died.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Amon Goeth

The reason you may not be finding much is out of respect for the dead. Although the Jews were not the only groups to die in these concentration camps, I can tell you with some certainty, that those of the Jewish faith do not look kindly on those that might disturb the dead - nor would they advertise ghosts of those they did not survive. They were tormented enough in life......perhaps they should be left to rest in death.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think you also have to remember the incredible trauma and sense of shame, guilt and anger held by the victims as well as perpetrators of the entire Holocaust. Most of them, on all sides, do not want to talk about it. Until recently, even survivor stories were rare. It's only the past ten years or more that have made it acceptable to bring them out under the fear of forgetting and the dying of survivors. The "ghosts" are still alive and in pain, the collective sense of pain is also very great. In a nutshell, this is too new of a wound to be open to the casual telling of tales in my opinion.

I can tell you first hand, the generation involved does not want to be holders of a nightmare any more than see anything or explain anything more than they have already experienced. If you want a truly disturbing account, read up on what's happening in nursing homes and wtih Alzheimer's patients in relation to their memories of this time. That is truly a haunting.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I think its ignorant to assume that there is no paranormal activity in concentration camps, but I think it is encouraging to know that places like concentration camps- where such atrocities occured, where such intense human suffering occured-- it got alot of attention from people with prayers and wanting to cleanse the space and praying for the souls who died there.

This cleanses a space, that normally wouldnt get much attention otherwise. As a medium, I have traveled all over europe and all over america and some of the darkest places - Tower of London, Plague villages, Gettysburg, Battlefields... have a peaceful feeling to them because they got alot of attention, and this helps the "other side" pay attention to places to help transition the souls, and help clear the space of such trauma.

I spent my past life and died in Dachau.

I do not under any circumstance suggest that the memories of these camps do not haunt, but I think its important to understand that most of these places- the souls were released from because the attrocities were so horrific. I hope to make it to Dachau again in my lifetime, this lifetime. I dont know that I will be able to stomach it. I am extremely sensitive as an empath, and I am sure residual energy alone will topple me.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I visited a recreation of a concentration camp in Paris and I felt sick to my soul and shivery.

I would say it was definitely full of unhappy souls - and it was only a recreation.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Amon Goeth

Hi Amon,
the problem being; you may be able to sense presences (or actually see them with ease: those that can't -think those that can are crazy).
Thats my experience anyway!
I think spirit has very subtle influence. There was a thread on here recently about someone asking "what did others think about them having a demon following/attached to them'? Can't remembedr the actual wording- point being that people percieve in different ways!

They are definitely out there though!

[edit on 11/19/2009 by KRISKALI777]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join