It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!! NORAD TAPES obtained by Loose Change!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It is playing right now on the radio!

revereradio.net...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
THEY ARE RELEASED!!!

u2r2h-documents.blogspot.com...

THEY ARE RELEASED!!!

THEY ARE RELEASED!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I hope that they can authenticate that these are the actual tapes from NORAD in some fashion

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
12 people are tuned into the stream:

metro.phaylon.com:8105...

You are missing something!

The download is going good! we have 1 seeder and 23 downloaders

The sound files are good quality and they just said:

a 737 (!) just hit the world trade center, this is real world"
22:22gmt You think we should stop the exercise? LAUGHTER LAUGHTER.
Whiskey 105, Delta up there 5 3? I've got they guy calling McGuire. Is he on the way home? 401 kc10 possible Hijack No Squawk .. unconfirmed second hit. Keep calling them! team 23 New York Center. Two KC10s a lot of fuel. team 23 and team 24 airborne. Tanker is on its way back.
Second unconfirmed is United Airlines 175
Battle station is only Langley.
FAA wants to hold them in Whiskey 105.
On battle station! 2526 on battle station, Langley
I want those fighters closer in.
22:47 american 11 the original guy is still airborne
We do have a tail number... N334AA
He is kinda smart, he knew exactly what he wanted us to do.
Unbelievable. JESUS Christ!
changing the symboligy, just going to be whatever.
25 is headed into Whiskey 106
Boston center team. We did the one home in 105, they were on a training mission.
Everybody in training send them home.
We want (Baltimore) center to maintain primary control.
I have an aircraft 6 miles east from the whitehouse!
Radar ONLY! Bravo 032 no alitude, I got em.
I don't care how many windows you break.
Syracuse stand by.
Sqawking 777! Traffic at 22000.
Delta 89 south south east of Toledo
Special track on that guy.
I talk to them, we do that homeland defence thing.
only 140 knots only 100 knots
AIRCRAFT OVER THE WHITEHOUSE

What is it? .. FIFTH AEROPLANE!! .. Cleveland!
negative clearance to fire. ID TYPE TAIL.

93 is down north east of Camp David confirmed.
He exploded, he exploded!
more:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Also, when news of Pentagon hit is voiced and they apparently get a broadcast visual, the man seems to remark on the image of the Pentagon damage noting that it was good that it was only a very small plane (that was responsible for the damage).

Listen.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The reporter that made that statement has come out and said several times that he was misquoted with that statement. What he meant and went on to say later was that it appeared to not be a plane because there are none of the large parts of a plane that you EXPECT to see after a big plane crash.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
True. But I was referring to the speaking voices on the NORAD tape, not the commentary of a reporter..
Listen.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by u2r2h

are those really are the times as quoted....that would make it about 4-5pm in the eastern time zone......obviously well after the hijackings stopped

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
But it still stands for the voices on the tapes. They would have thought it was a small plane because there were no large pieces of wreckage left. You expect to see large pieces, and there weren't any in this so you would have automatically assumed it was a small plane at first.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have heard that before and whats the big news? I cant hear anything that is claimed to be said on the site on that audio except for the fuel tankers. I think some people are just trying to make a story out of nothing. If anything was incriminating we wouldn't have been aloud to hear it.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yes Zaphod58. It is just a point of interest on the tape as it is yet another corroborating viewpoint to that end.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by u2r2h
Your presumption about cockpit fights are based on the official story, i.e. assumptions of liars, or lies of professional deceivers.

as opposed to your assumption of a conspiracy theory, i.e., assumption of liars, or lies of amateur deceivers?

[edit on 30-8-2007 by Boone 870]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wenfieldsecret

Originally posted by u2r2h

are those really are the times as quoted....that would make it about 4-5pm in the eastern time zone......obviously well after the hijackings stopped

GMT means Greenwitch(sp?) Mean Time and is not the same as Eastern Standard.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wenfield is right Griff. 2245 GMT would be 1745 EST. That equates to 5:45PM on the East Coast. EST is GMT-5

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What's the aircraft over the whitehouse? Is that a US fighter or an airliner that's strayed over there in the confusion?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Wenfield is right Griff. 2245 GMT would be 1745 EST. That equates to 5:45PM on the East Coast. EST is GMT-5

Thought about that last night. What's up with that?

It was a drive-by post before I actually thought about what was being said. Thanks for the clarification though.

[edit on 8/31/2007 by Griff]

[edit on 8/31/2007 by Griff]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chris McGee

There was an E-4B NAOC that launched out of Andrews AFB during the attack. It's possible that it was that and there was some confusion about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The Bu$h White House is having a very bad month. So, lets throw these Truthers a bone to distract them for awhile.

If this came from NORAD there will not be anything useful I'm sure. More than likely its all bunk!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
so does anyone know if those are the times as quoted?.....due to my location i cant download torrents....so i cant hear if that was the time stamp or a mistake.....

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by QuasiShaman
If this came from NORAD there will not be anything useful I'm sure. More than likely its all bunk!

You make a good point Quasi. NORAD, who ordered the standdown, released 120 hours of recordings and everyone is hoping that there is proof in them that proves a standdown. When there is no proof to be found, conspiracy theorists are going to come to the conclusion of:

1. They're fake
2. They're edited

Another possibility is that they will misrepresent what it said on the recordings.
No matter how you look at it, in the eyes of the conspiracy theorist, NORAD is already guilty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join