It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Iran Attack On Within A Year

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky:
So it seems that you condone them interfering in Iraq, eh? Well, I don't, since I don't know how you can separate that from US casualties resulting from it.

Again its there part of the world....I say leave them to it. If Iran invades Mexico or Canada...then its in our own backyard ..and you bet we would get involved.....I still haven't seen any casualties to US military by Iranians or weapons from Iran. Lots and lots of casualties to our forces from Russian and Chinese made weapons, maybe we should attack them after we attack Iran.

It does seem, however, that you are ready and eager to accept anything that Ahmadinejad says as the truth. It shows me where your sentiments are.

Uh are you serious?? Your just making things up as you go...That is a Huge Assumption.

Not only are you pro-Iran, it aslo sounds like you are anti-Israel.

Just because I have the ability to see both sides of the issue doesn't mean Im for or against them.... Im Not pro-Iran, I just don't want to goto War with them. Just because I don't agree with somethings that Israel does doesn't mean Im anti-Israel. Again you assume much.

The proof has been shown many times here. They funnel Chinese weapons and their own advanced IEDs to Iraq. They train the insurgency. They shell the Kurds. Etc., etc.

I disagree, other than the shelling of Kurds. Will you whine about that when Turkey gets a hold of them[Kurds] Just because your opinion is that these things are occurring doen't make it fact.

Vanguard223
You are absolutely right when you say that the belief that Saddam had WMD predated Bush Jr. This link will show you that it was as early as 1998 that Clinton made his statements regarding Iraq's WMD's.

Ok I remember when Clinton said that and I won't dispute this....But!!! Did we goto war over this claim in 98????? When the US knew the chemical and Bio weapons WE sold to Iraq in the 80's were Long past there shelf life and that there nuke program was destroyed by Israel.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

Originally posted by Equinox99
Well if Bush attacks before he leaves office, then the next president is going
to be left fighting this war. Yes, USA wants to be in and out, but Iran is not very dumb. Iran knows US has soldiers in Iraq, and that is where they will probably
hit them very hard. So basically Iraq has a good chance of being a big grave
site for both sides.

I don't think so really. Let's not confuse 'insurgency' and 'military' here. We all saw what happened to the Iraq army - not once, but twice. And the Iraqi army was better trained and organised in many ways than the Iranians. No, I have to dissagree with you on that one - I think the Iranian army would get flattened in a very short span of time - give 'em a week or two at most. What the US needs to seriously consider though is what happens AFTER they take Iran. You only have to look at Iraq today to forsee the dire possiblities...

J.

I disagree, they have watched 2 wars against there neighbors they have had the opportunity to see what works against us and what doesn't. I bet they have learned allot, as well as Russia and China. A war with Iran would get very ugly very fast IMHO. Im really surprised that so many think this would be easy.

This part of the world does not need to be more destabilized any more than it already is. Right not Pakistan is under control by a ally, he has survived several assassination attempts. If we attack Iran this could embolden the majority into a uprising in Pakistan, and if they win I believe they have many nukes. There are so many things that could hurt us if we invade Iran.

So You want me to believe that if we strike Iran 3 days later the war could be declare over and we win! and we can all go home now.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It is obvious that Pres. Bush has plans to invade Iran. He has had 3 aircraft carrier groups in or in close proximity to the gulf coast.It scares the daylights out of me to think of Bush pissing offour allies that dont want to attack, the U.N., whom will not approve, neutral countries, and of course Iran, and those who rely on them. President Bush is going to have the whole world coming after us. scary!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Danish

Bush is trying to envoke Ezekiels war. It's the smartest move ever for His Clan. All of the Mid-east but saudi, and one other will team up with Russia to attack Israel. I found hidden in the book, that Russia must first hit the USA for it to work. BUSH KNOWS THIS and knows the US will be hit, however God will desamate those attacking Israel leaveing a open door for the NWO to set up. I was born for this day.. I saw 911 in 1975, I saw the decapatations being filmed before hand, and the school shootings and moore.. I spent a lot of years warning both the Gov,And the Televangelest, and got no where. Now I know there on he same team and have the same agenda.. America has a short time left.. those in hideing dont come out.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeArthor

Bush is trying to envoke Ezekiels war. It's the smartest move ever for His Clan. All of the Mid-east but saudi, and one other will team up with Russia to attack Israel. I found hidden in the book, that Russia must first hit the USA for it to work. BUSH KNOWS THIS and knows the US will be hit, however God will desamate those attacking Israel leaveing a open door for the NWO to set up. I was born for this day.. I saw 911 in 1975, I saw the decapatations being filmed before hand, and the school shootings and moore.. I spent a lot of years warning both the Gov,And the Televangelest, and got no where. Now I know there on he same team and have the same agenda.. America has a short time left.. those in hideing dont come out.

1) Can you point out where the Bible in states that Russia must first attack the US for, "it to work?"

2) I'm impressed that you were able to "see," events such as 9/11 twenty-plus years in advance. I appreciate that you attempted to warn authorities about the school shooting and decapitations. Who exactly notify? They need to be called out for ignoring your pleas.

3) When you say America has only a short time left, can you tell me how long exactly? And since you probably already know how the end will come about, can you share that with me?

I await your answers. Thank you in advance.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
Well, France are now in Bush's back pocket thanks to a slightly dubious election result and a pro-US French president installed. Unfortunately, whatever comes out of France these days can't really be trusted any more...IMHO.

J.

You're entirely right! Sarkozy will now follow America in its wars.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by jeanne75018]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Iran will not be invaded. Struck, possibly so, but the US is not going to invade Iran. Regime change is not on the table folks. When are people going to realize that this is NOT the same situation as Iraq?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I will agree with you there. Still to attack unprovoked would make us the aggressor and give Iran every right to retiliate.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Agreed, but i think retaliation is already being counted on by the US. I dont think they would just think they would waltz in and do their thing without a shot being fired back and will be well ready for any eventuality. That being said, i dont think it will take any more troops than we already have over there to deal with it.

We're not trying to install a new government in Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join