It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS'ers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

incidentally, JFK was killed by the same cabal that orchestrated 911. the skull and bones/thule/CIA/bush/"nazis" etc., ie. the same school of black magicians that have ruled the world since forever.

Ok, now you've got me interested. I haven't paid much attention to the Kennedy Assassination over the past few years. Is there so evidence to support your claim that he was killed by the Secret Society you cited? That seems kind of an outlandish claim on it's face so I am hoping you can supply me with some backup documentation?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

it's much easier for me to say, 'it's an educated guess'.

follow the bouncing fascists through history. the name, 'bush' may make your quest quicker.
try googling 'brown and root', 'krupp', 'ford foundation', 'i.g. farben' as a few breadcrumbs off the top of my head. add 'nazi' to each search term.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
And so once again a signifigant thread on ATS has been succesfully derailed and taken off topic from page 2-8, seems like more and more threads are going this route, makes you wonder who you are actually posting with?!?!?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
I want this thread to be a culmination of all of the recent intel that has been discusses on ATS in the recent weeks and see if we can load it all onto one thread so that we can form some sort of cohesive statement in regards to what we think is going on.

If we can form a letter, to start, and then evolve a message to people around us, the "non tin foil hatters", if you will so that we can get this information out as QUICKLY and EFFICIENTLY as possible.

No one can agree as to when the next attack will happen, but I think we all can agree that something WILL happen.

If we can unite our voices and form a crystal clear message, we might be able to get it to the right ears and possibly change the course. We might be able to use this site to take REAL action and put all of our minds together to produce something positive.

Please post any and all pertinent info you can. Lets all work together so that we can assemble this puzzle and create a statement.

It may make a difference, it may not. But we have to try.

If we could get the writers and scholars involved, that would be tremendous.

Who's in?

Originally posted by TruthWithin
I asked JustinOldham's advice on the best way to handle this and I think he has the best idea in terms of formatting this. We should, plain and simple, combine this information and create a Threat Assessment.

I suggest we break down this assessment into Five Points. They are as follows:

• US Officials / Notable Members of Society Alerting the Public to Imminent Threats
  • Various Troop/Equipment Activity Variations that Could Mean a Large Scale Event on the Horizon
  • Various Movements in the Global Economy that Point to an Imminent Threat
  • The Migration of the Mainstream Media AWAY from this Subject to Focusing on "Distracting Stories" ie Michael Vic, Gonzales Senator Craig
  • Various legislative Moves by the Government that Potentially Indicate a Large Scale Attack

I want to stay away from the debate of whether this is an inside job, or whether this is exclusively the work of terrorists. While it makes for good conversation, most of it is based on circumstantial evidence and will only cause confusion and distrust.

Let me know what you guys thing. Once the outline is constructed, and we have all of the bases covered, we should move ahead and write very succinct, accessible paragraphs for each topic and bring all of our info together.

Thanks again for all of the input and responses on this. It has exceeded my expectations beyond measure!

Remember why we are in this thread?

Come on guys, lets get this ball rolling again - it was going so well

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Have you guys heard about the Ron Paul straw poll results, (or happenings I should say) in Texas? Someone opened a thread about it. Don't want to take up a lot of space here, but if you haven't read it, you might want to. Somehow, I think it just might tie in with a lot of things being discussed here. Just a heads up.

[edit on 9/3/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I thought it kinda of odd that Bush shows up in Iraq at this time. He was in Florida 6 years ago. He will end up in Australia though. Just looking for some sort of pattern here.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join