It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consciousness shift experiences

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The feelings lately have been intense, I see many going through the re-wiring period, religious people keeping their rosaries and koran's at home, lots of repenting going on, coupled with more sufferring in the middle class which forces people to step back and spend time with self more often, avoiding the distractions, the divertions and consumptions. Instead, they will meditate now, and accelerate their thinking into new frontiers. New circuits if you may; Nervous breakdowns are increasing and that is a good thing, it only means you are re-wiring. More time to live among nature again, the period has fallen upon us, where we either move forward or backward.

Lots of people will face darkness now. It is a dark time. Consciously the fears will have to be faced, overcome? or consumed by them? Time will tell, we don't have much left, there is a 3rd world war unfolding.

So, shut off your cell phones, cancel some credit cards, throw out your catelogs and go hang out with the trees, or the bees, absorb the breeze and you might reach new speeds. Meditate to win the war inside the quantum computer you have in your cranium.

[edit on 8/25/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Getting in touch with nature isn't a bad thing to do. Earth is in an age of technology, but not new-found despair. There has been no, what you would call, consciousness shift. These things have gone on since the beginning of human existence.

I'm in no way telling you to ignore it, though.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'll only add one need to your list:

Remember to do only heartfelt actions, righteous compassion.

STM

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm going through the thresholds now, mediating on the beauty of the world and peoples I have come to know, and placing my mind in the direction of where I hope to awaken when my new eyes open.

The moon is large and orange here, but there is a serenity in it's halo that indicates all who see it shall be well.

Mars is bright in the night sky, and sends his regards.

On the stage outside, personal businesses are being tended to, and here in my private sanctuary, things are much the same.

May all pass through their respective gates in peace and without irrational fears.

Only take with you what you wish to keep. My your heart be full of love even if your hands are currently empty, and know that they shall be amply filled after this transition has passed.

When the sun rises once more, I shall report my observations in this sector.

*salutes*

[edit on 30-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have shared the same observations for a while now. I feel that life itself has accelerated and that there is a sense of urgency in everything. Not sure if war will be the only cause of the darkness ahead, but I do believe hard times are ahead for the majority. I think it will come in many forms and over a length of time, not suddenly or dramatic. Just like the darkness of night creeping in, so will darkness come to all.

And while I let others follow their paths and offer my unconditional support, I find myself yearning for an even more natural, peaceful and meditative life. I find myself looking for mental stimulation in more esoteric topics than before and revisting various spiritual readings especially the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.

whatever may come you have two choices, live with it or die with it, neither option will be too bad if you have the right perspective.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What are you guys talking about? What's this "consciousness shift" you speak of?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Good question, I'll try to answer in the best of what I know and feel so far.

Basically, the polar shifts on the planet, in addition to the depleted ozone layer, and weakened magnetosphere is allowing our Sun to penetrate the Earth more, from the top layers, to the mantle, to the techtonic plates. I need sunglasses now when driving on a sunny day, It's impossible for me to see now, the sun is almost a white bright scorching light in the day.

This along with the planet's general position in the galaxy now is further from the black hole and lots of new stars recently entered our solar system, and some are drifting away as well causing Earth to spawn a whole new energy grid. The earth has a grid on it that is supposedly shaped like the vetruvian man, the 5 pointed star, etc.

We are evolving back into the 5th root level humanoid. We lost our abilities through years of trauma and from being way ahead of our time. We should have just invented the automobile now, or even the TV, perhaps divine intervention traumatized our minds that were still too immature to handle so much variety. Our minds have also been suppressed throughout the last century regressing evolution, instead of progressing. Nature itself grows the consciousness. With the suppression, this was not made possible. But now, it is again.

So basically, in a nutshell, there will be no more ignorance.

[edit on 8/31/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is why. This is why the Vatican allowed for the DaVinci code to come out. This is why NASA got it's moon tapes stolen. This is why they put things in our face now in the subliminal commercials we see everyday.
They are all going to be underground and safe while half of the Earth's population washes away.
. I'm moving!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have been feeling this for sometime now, so I just started to read up on it.
Our ways have been clouded through the manipulation of the media, wars,
famine, lies, deception greed, and etc. Now we must return to our true form of
beings, the spiritual beings. Those who still have the darkness in their hearts
shall remain in this realm until they clear their hearts of any darkness. While
the people who have a majority of light in them shall move to the next
consciousness.
Either you accept this, love every other person, or you reject it and be left behind to dwell in the darkness until you have cleared your heart of the burden
you placed up on it.

I hope this makes sense to you

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well written, and yes, it makes lots of sense. People will have no choice but to face their fears now. The amount of sufferring will increase soon, when these events take place. The video you see is true. Mainstream calls it a new Earth like planet. I really think they are coming. Soon!

People will lose homes, jobs, etc. Some will be thrown in FEMA camps. But, all in all, this is the process that humanity must go through to re-order it's mind. It's inevitable. Tragic events have occurred recently, but there are more coming.

The positive is that humanity will grow up. We will not exploit eachother. We will not take advantage of the weak, we will not lie, we will stop eating meat. We will harness emotion. We will adapt logic. We will shake apathy.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It is wonderful to see others who not only feel and are aware of the transformative pull, but embrace it in gratitude and consciousness!

Thanks for this thread StreetCorner Philosopher!

Anyway, whatever we are experiencing right now, we are on the cusp of great change here on Earth - most will at least agree to this. Some, as Sytima says himself (and please correct me on gender if I am incorrect!), believe that this is more or less a generational thing and that nothing new will come of these feelings. That is their prerogative. I must admit to myself that these feelings have caused great introspection and the information I have found from these searching always point in the same direction:

I choose what I experience.

On the Secret Societies forum, GENERAL EYES gave me some particular insight into the realm of lesson and the fact that we get to choose what path we are on at any given time.

Before I go further, let me define some words I use:
Freedom - the absence of or release from ties, obligations, policy, etc
Liberty - freedom from external or foreign rule; independence.

And now, without further ado:

An Original* TrueAce Concept:
The Black and White Lodges are very similar to a Yin-Yang concept, and while I would say all Lodges are eternal and needed to complete the circle of choice, it is my belief that all but one Lodge are temporary residences.

The Black Lodge focuses, adores, and glorifies the Aspect of Freedom, while the White Lodge focuses, adores, and glorifies the Aspect of Liberty. The Gray Lodge (still entirely real and valid) is more of a Limbo-Lodge, and acts as a go-between for the Black and White Lodges and thus focuses, adores, and glorifies the Aspect of Transformation between the two.

The general lessons of Black Lodge members are:
Fear, Hostility, and Unconsciousness - FREEDOM Aspect
-----One does not leave the Black Lodge, as the Black Lodge leaves oneself. After one has put a sufficient amount of time and energy into one's goals (aligned with the Black Lodge), the member will begin to receive the 'benefits' the Black Lodge has to offer: Power over others, physical pleasures and comforts, and even the ability to dominate oneself entirely - being able to instill any belief in oneself that furthers the goals of the Black Lodge. The price for this all is unconscious living (lacking awareness of choice). After a certain amount of time (depending on the individual), the member will begin to experience pain "for no reason at all" and the 'benefits' of the Black Lodge will lose their appeal. This inevitably leads to the Gray Lodge.

The general lessons of Gray Lodge members are:
Confusion, Endurance, and Choice - TRANSFORMATION Aspect
-----The Gray Lodge exists so that both other Lodges may exist. When one enters the Gray Lodge, it is (almost?) always unwilling on a conscious level. Either the White Lodge seemed too limiting or the Black Lodge seemed too boring, and one is on their way to either destination. One will need to drop the old beliefs and goals of the prior Lodge, and this is generally a time of great inner confusion. One must endure this state and recognize that in the end, it is one's own choice that leads to the next destination.

The general lessons of White Lodge members are:
Joy, Gratitude, and Awareness - LIBERTY Aspect
-----Leaving the White Lodge is just as wondrous as coming back to it. One is born here, and while not everyone leaves this Lodge everyone does return. The lessons are eternal here, and the power is always in oneself. One chooses to stay or leave, and there is complete acceptance regardless of whatever choice one makes.

I believe many of us are moving from the Gray Lodge to the White Lodge.
We have experienced giving away our Liberty (we were FREE to do so) and now we want it back. I believe that is the gist of the Earth changes we are experiencing - despite whatever complications people want to weave.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Interesting post. Lodges!

I loved the post by GENERAL EYES. The transition period for me was years ago, and now I see others going through it. Some are at the early stages, wondering why nothing is fun anymore, and splurging becomes less. Importance is recognized, people realize health comes first, and after all the realizations mankind will finally grow up. There are humans out there that were just like us, and maybe we are not from Earth, the proclaimed birthplace of our species, and these humans out there are probably more advanced, but we might only be 5000 years old. We are a body that has lots of potentials, and we use 10% of our brain because we are powerful organic electro chemical quantum DNA computers that has not gone through all it's upgrades yet.

Planet X might be legit and must be considered to be playing a role in this.

Logic will overcome the reactive mind and passions will be governed.

The soil of our planet will be rich in minerals again, and crops will flourish.

This could be the worst of it. There will be more Tsunami's and the war will go on for a long time, but humanity will grow up from it. Cosmos from Chaos.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Ah! Cosmos from Chaos! I like it!

I feel believably well! ... After a very long and dark period of not.

So it is difficult to tell exactly where I am at in the scheme of things. I know people are beginning to enter the phase I just left, and I know others still are entering the same phase I am in RIGHT NOW (while others must surely be existing my phase and moving even beyond)! I am just glad to finally be feeling my own power and I know everything will be perfectly fine because:

I am exactly where I need to be ATPIT (at this point in time).

Oh yeah, just one more thing I'd like to add to the Lodges post I made:

An Original* TrueAce Concept:
The Black Lodge consists of two roles:
Slave and Master

While they share similar traits, they are different in the aspect that they opposite equals and mirror images. They inherently NEED one another and thus can never be truly at Liberty. To some extent, they both are afraid of claiming their own power to create, but it comes from differing perspectives. Masters and Slaves come in all (
) genders, but for the purposes of this post the Master is a he and the Slave is a she...

-=Master=-
Enjoys the aspect of absolute control over everything - except in himself. His desire to control his environment is so strong that he will go to any measure to learn the truth in order to bend it to his means.

He knows and fully understands the environment is his to shape.

He is afraid of his own power, as he sees himself as something beyond his control. While he can manipulate and control his environment and even people through deceit, hostility, and careful planning all of this power falls completely short within himself. He refuses to acknowledge that his feelings are only a result of his INNER world and holds steadfast to the belief that by controlling his environment that he can control what he is exposed to and thus control his feelings.

-=Slave=-
Enjoys the aspect of absolute freedom and liquid changeability in herself - excluding her environment. Her desire to be free from the tyranny of the outside world is so strong that she will submit to outside forces in order for their 'protection.'

She knows and fully understands that she is in control of herself.

She is afraid of the environment, as she sees it as something outside of herself. While she can manipulate and change herself at will, the outside world is too solid and regulated for her watery nature to comprehend. She refuses to acknowledge that the environment she is in is just an extension of herself and her INNER world, holding steadfast to the belief that only through submission to outside forces will the environment ever be anything but hostile.

All modesty aside, I am BRILLIANT!

The very nature of this dissection seems to touch on the reality of Yin and Yang, Feminine and Masculine, Right brain and Left brain, Spirit and Ego. If I may go further (and I may!), The White Lodge represents a loving relationship between Spirit and Ego (one based on mutual Liberty), while the Black Lodge represents a fearful relationship between Spirit and Ego (one based on mutual Freedom).

Okay, I need to do some housework now. I've had my fun!
Thanks for listening (or not)!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Old worldview: No pain, no gain. The way out is the way through. When consciousness shifts, we have to suffer. Change is painful.

New worldview: Change can be fun and easy if we slow down a bit, go gentle.

In short: I dont believe and dont buy that all this turmoil and suffering is necessary at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well you probably don't want to believe that the turmoil is necessary, but it is. Trial and Error usually means that a little bit of failure here and there leads us to perfection. In order to grow up , you have to learn from past mistakes. Without catastrophe, there is no order.

For example, the best of humanity was displayed on 911. I remembered how road rage was non existent for a few weeks. People helped eachother, heroes were everywhere, lending a shirt off their back if necassary. The shame and shock of witnessing such a barbaric event caused the best of us to come out that day. Strangers were helping strangers for a few weeks.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
My perception of shift it's quite particular, 'cause unlike wise people have been saying, I do not feel any kind of peace, hope, etc.

I began noticing it last year, when I started to become very angry to any kind of injustice, ignorance or the would famous "Brazilian way" to solve things (which can be translated to "smart ass people"). There are few examples or things that disgust me like Iraq War, unfair Financial system, Gov. corruption, lack of Education and Mass Media manipulation. Unfortunately these things (besides the Iraq War) happen anywhere in the world.

But, not everything in life is sad or unfair, so I began to notice as well a bit more of nature, stars, appreciate natural and man-made architecture and different kinds of art.

Who knows, maybe my view is changing because I'm growing older ("older", I'm just 19).
But, besides the general Consciousness shift, I think the most important tool helping to change my world vision was definitely the internet.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hmmm...
Aren't you both correct, StreetCorner Philosopher and Skyfloating?

Why cannot the experience of pain be absolutely necessary but only insofar as to achieve the understanding of what pain means?

And that is an excellent question to ask oneself in deep pondering!
What does it mean when I experience pain?
... but in earnest, I believe we need not look any deeper than the most simple explanation of what pain is:

When I experience pain, I am out of alignment with myself.

The greatest thing about this simple observation is that while this is easily and directly applied to the physical, it is also easily and directly applied to the emotional!
Is this as groundbreaking to you guys as it is to me?!

Wow, I love message boards because I find out (bring from unconsciousness into consciousness) the greatest things about myself simply by sharing my thoughts! You know... I best we are all on some level.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

...I have observed:

Beliefs are to emotions, as actions are to sensations.

Do you agree or disagree?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Pain is your security system. And so are emotions.

However, we have evolved to the point where emotions are almost unecassary.
From other's mistakes we learn now. We know thermal radiation damages cells. So why do we still feel pain when we touch a hot tea kettle? We know it's dangerous to jump off a 2nd story window. So when we hang over a ledge high up in the sky, the feeling and goosebumps we get only install fear in us and phobias. We know it's not a good idea to jump. We saw millions of years of mistakes prove it.

When the security system is activated, humans are completely cut off from their analytical mind. The logic is out the window, and your endocrine system is in full control. You become a slave to your enviornment. Driven by primal instincts to survive. Your analyzing is halted. You become automated. Therefore True Ace is correct when he feels "Out of alignment"

Beliefs have nothing to do with emotions. Beliefs stem from the accumulation of analytical observation. Actions are to emotions.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAce
Hmmm...
Aren't you both correct, StreetCorner Philosopher and Skyfloating?

Do you agree or disagree?

I think you brought both our "opposing" viewpoints into alignment, yes.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
in other words, once a lesson is learned pain neednt be perpetuated. and we dont ALWAYS need to experience pain in order to know something is changing. Thats what we have been USED TO in the last thousand years, but there just MIGHT BE another way. I only want to experience pain when I am doing something wrong. In this sense pain is only to wake me up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join