It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with Wells Fargo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So Im sure you all have heard about all the problems at Wells Fargo. Well it really sucks and I just had an online teller LIE to me! MSNBC has already reported today that the Mainframe computer system was down. He lied too. He said for two hours but it was closer to 24 hrs. Then the teller tonight tells me it's an "update" that is lasting longer than normal.

So all my pending bill pays from last Friday were still pending today (Tues) They assured me today that all was well and they would be processed on time and it was their system slowing a lag but all was up to date. Fast forward to tonight and my bill pays that were pending dissappeared! The money is in route to their destinations according to them although it was redeposited back into my account tonight as if they were never paid at all. One of them is my Nissan Car payment!

Can I say I am beyond furious? So tomorrow my husband and I are going to his credit union and adding me as a user and moving EVERYTHING out of Wells Fargo. They lie and have frequently screwed up my account and have never once apologized for it. Last June they had a teller error which allowed some dude in Arizona to walk away with everything from our checking and over drafted into our savings. For 5 days they asserted "fraud" After a halt on my account, no money and many calls later I found out it was a teller error and they never bothered to explain it to me and getting the account back from fraud hold was a PITA! Totally unprofessional.

new topics

join