It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel - 9/11 Fact or Fiction, my blood is boiling already

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
25 minutes into the show and Im already disgusted. They just responded to the Loose Change movie by saying the guys who made it should be working in their biz. They didnt bother to respond to any of the points, just that it (the movie) was a great PR job

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Dont have any expectations from mainstream television and u wont get disapointed. Ive refrained from even watching t.v apart from the odd show. The internet is the place to stay for the kind of views u want to be expressed.....at least for just now until the media grows some balls. But the level of corruption is unreal, greedy men who only care for themselves. Cowards.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Invisus

Theyre basically just repeating the garbage from that magazine that debunked the 9-11 conspiracy story. The editor and research director are the so-called experts.

For the Pentagon attack, they explained the small impact hole as the plane having its wings fall off possibly. No mention of course that the wings were never found. No mention to where the two giant titanium made engines went too.

Its so ridiculous, Im screaming at the tv

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Im watching it right now, and Its basically what i expected it would be. They pick and choose facts and dont answer all the questions. Its enough so that people who dont go online and look at all the fact for themselves will be convinced that the official story is true, and those of us who research for ourselves will be unchanged in our views. It doesnt proove or disproove anything. They seem to be taking only the most outrageous consipiracy theories and debunking them. Not meeting the middle ground where I personally think the real truth hides.

**Sigh** No surprises here

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It is definitely a programme brought to you courtesy of Michael Chertoffvia Ben Chertoff. It just may be at the top of my list for the most grotesque such broadcast by this channel -- all bought and paid for by the Department of Homeland Security.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Now I am livid. Beyond livid. I'm just about ready to blast off into orbit. It is worth watching this to really look into the strike on the Pentagon:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I stopped watching. The last 30 minutes arent worth my time. It takes a lot to get me angry but this show has just sickened me.

This is PR at its worst

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
A commerical just came up and said 'time machine was brought to you by, xxxxx'...

I remember reading a post about how on the 12'th it said something similar, referring to this show. I wonder what prompted them to put it off a week.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You people have to be kidding. I read these threads out of amusement, believing that most of you don't really believe what you write. There is no conspiracy in 9/11. There are uncountable web sites, magazines, and shows that convincingly debunk all the conspiracys.

There is absolutely no hard evidence to the contrary. Bits and pieces of heresay and third had b.s. is all that I have ever seen in terms of conspiracy. Its been fun reading this for a few weeks, but I done with you wackadoos. Time to get back to reality.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This may be amazing to most of you, but while your fringe ideas receive praise and approval on the largest conspiracy community on the web, the mainstream doesn't believe a word of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
25 minutes into the show and Im already disgusted. They just responded to the Loose Change movie by saying the guys who made it should be working in their biz. They didnt bother to respond to any of the points, just that it (the movie) was a great PR job

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That's the appropriate response to Loose Change. It's a propoganda film. It uses bits and pieces of information quoted out of context to prove points. If they really want to have this film be accepted as any kind of proof, step 1 is to remove the outright lies and deception so that the real discrepancies show up. I"ll never forget what a coworker of mine said while watching it, a self admitted Bush hater too. "That's an outright lie! They misquoted that just to manipulate me!" Then he shut it off.

I agree with the previous poster. While these 911 theories have wide acceptance on ATS and other conspiracy boards, the average American thinks you guys are all wackos.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravytrain
They pick and choose facts and dont answer all the questions.

Wow, so you mean, that it is basically like 90% of the posts around here? Interesting... ;-)

Not a slam at you gravytrain, more a commentary on how annoying it is when one cooking utensil calls another a certain color.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I agree, you noticed how slanted the conversation was?

They would let the Loose Change guys speak without finishing, then they fade to black and you see the words "Experts Explanation". Then you see a guy in a nice suite (for effect) down play the idea with no supporting evidence. Since they are experts, no one will questioning them.

For instance, one guy was the Chief Editor for popular mechanics and he goes on with a weak explanation. Since when is an editor for a magazine company an expert in aviation, engineering, and explosives.

It's obvious the mind control machine is kicking in with this notion and will treat it like a JFK conspiracy. They will take snippets and sound bites and use it to their advantage.

Notice how many times they've used the word "Conspiracy Theory or Theorist" All you have to do is use the word over and over again and eventually people will be turned off to the Loose Change idea. I saw this coming for months now. They will only argue points that they think they twist or distract.

Remember, you have to label yourself and not let others do it for you.

[edit on 8/21/2007 by TheInfamousOne]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
yeah i actually watched a few min. of it too. i was at a friends house drinking and i saw some of the loose change clips and i told them to watch it for a bit. I could only stomach a few min of it though. They kept going between the conspiricy theory and the export theory. The experrs kept explaining things that we didnt need to know, not what we "conspirorists" actually wanted to know.

I think there was one part when they did the pentagon. The question was why are there no marks where the wings hit... and the expersts were saying how they think that "the conspirorists think that when a plane hits a building it leaves a cartoon outline of the crash in the spot it hit..." so yeah, i turned that shiz off right away.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
yeah i actually watched a few min. of it too. i was at a friends house drinking and i saw some of the loose change clips and i told them to watch it for a bit. I could only stomach a few min of it though. They kept going between the conspiricy theory and the export theory. The experrs kept explaining things that we didnt need to know, not what we "conspirorists" actually wanted to know.

I think there was one part when they did the pentagon. The question was why are there no marks where the wings hit... and the expersts were saying how they think that "the conspirorists think that when a plane hits a building it leaves a cartoon outline of the crash in the spot it hit..." so yeah, i turned that shiz off right away.

That was probably the best course of action for you. When facts get in the way of your theory, just turn the TV off.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Let's look at this from a different angle. What happened to all the passengers and flight crew on flight 77 which supposedly hit the Pentagon? Where if any comments are there from family members of those passengers and flight crew, or have they all had the big pay off???

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
In response to djjohnson and Iblis: Who are you trying to convince, yourself? These are not fringe theories, all evidence supports 911 being an inside job and none supports any debunker claim. Yes you can debunk the hologram, or space beams, or other disinformation attempts, but you can NEVER debunk William Rodriguez, or the firefighter who was in the building as it collapsed who has recently, through an interview with WeAreChange/LooseChange, thrown the whole official story out the window AGAIN!
But alas, there will never be a shortage of trolls like yourself, typing away at your NSA terminals, desperately trying to hold the last few threads of the 911 commission together. You make me sick. And on behalf of all of the 911 victims and their family members, dying first responders, dead soldiers, and the hundreds of thousands of dead innocent Iraqis and Afghanis... I hope that SOMEDAY you realize how wrong you were, and join us in the fight against this tyranny.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You people have to be kidding. I read these threads out of amusement, believing that most of you don't really believe what you write. There is no conspiracy in 9/11. There are uncountable web sites, magazines, and shows that convincingly debunk all the conspiracys. There is absolutely no hard evidence to the contrary. Bits and pieces of heresay and third had b.s. is all that I have ever seen in terms of conspiracy. Its been fun reading this for a few weeks, but I done with you wackadoos. Time to get back to reality.

It is always stupefying to see these simple minded servants spout their garbage. It's actually like they truly believe we live in a country where this couldn't happen. Hello, (Northwood Documents are a FACT) Even in the face of defying the known law of physics these people still claim our government wouldn't ever do something like this.

This is the one thing I don't think anyone can fully explain. Why was the hole in the pentagon not big enough for the plane to fit through. This coupled with the fact that the ground at the pentagon was basically unharmed leads a logical sane person to believe that a plane didn't hit that building. Notice I said logical sane people!
And then you have the FACT that human remains were found at the pentagon but the unbreakable titanium engines were no where to be seen. How can soft human flesh remain but not titanium engines?????

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
First, IHateAliens, there have been several discussions involving the family member's of the Pentagon attack. Much like the family's of the Twin Towers, these voices were drowned out by the spear-throwing on both sides of the crowd, shouting about other evidence, and more direct correlation than 'Yes, he died.'

Furthermore, we all know the government payed those families that died a certain degree of monetary compensation, so to bring that up is moot. Of course it happened. Much like how if I die due to job-related injuries, my company would give monetary compensation, as crude a term that is, to my surviving blood.

Next, could you please describe to me, how telling you that the 9/11 conspiracy is a fringe-theory which receives large support here, though not in the mainstream is trying to convince myself?
Am I wrong?
Otherwise, wouldn't the theory you believe be the one trumped around, while conspirators here would try to prove how it was an inept government and terrorist plot?

Good job.

You use a completely inadequate basis for trying to shove an off-topic argument into both myself, and Johnson's face.
This isn't about either of our beliefs -- I stated a fact. An unrelated fact, to what you'd later try to attack me with, without basis.

Furthermore, stating, again, a fact, which applies to the thread is not trolling.
Someone like yourself who has an emotional outburst completely off-topic towards a single poster's belief is trolling; discussing something which no-one here has any interest in.

I make you sick?
Good.
Hopefully enough to stay away from the keyboard and collect yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join