It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else having strange dreams/feeling really tired the last couple of days???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hmm, I have asked around and there did seem to be a pretty common thread amongst the folks I deal with in RL. Tired, weird and unusually vivid dreams, a "disconnected" feeling. I personally have been enjoying myself. Between the dreams of ufo's filling the sky and experimental aircraft I also have recently fought an alligator with my bare hands and won! Might just be the time of year. Peak of summer, gravitational adjustments, or tension due to the stock market insanity of last week. Stress is contagious, so says the Tin Hat Man.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Take this how you want.. But since the 18th things have been going so negtive for me. I mean even the tone in my home has been lets say negtive. Half my friends are fighting and bickering with eachother about the truths of this world.. It almost seems as if things are splitting right down the center.. Lines are being drawn.
I ended up just going to bed early, I was so damn drained..

I thought it was just me, and it was one of those weeks, where things seem to go wrong.

My best friend gets put into the hospital, gullbladder problems.
Grandfather falls and get put into the hospital, hurt very bad.
My sister and her boyfriend do nothing but fight the last couple days.
I found myself very tired and drained..

Edit- Added to say, dreams, they have been so crazy the last couple days, but would take me to long to explain so long story short.. wild dreams but then agin, my dreams are always like a movie..

I do try to find the good things, but honestly nothing good happened this week.. I remain postive and hope its just one of those weeks...

[edit on 20-8-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
1) Are you currently taking any prescription antidepressants? [no]
2) Do you have a history of mental disorders? [no]
3) Has the average daily temperature where you live been greater than 95 degrees Fahrenheit? [about 95 precisely]
4) Do you have a history of alien abduction experiences? [no]
5) Are you currently experiencing significant personal or family problems that either started or increased since roughly August 6, 2007? [no]
6) Do you live within 50 miles of a government research facility or military base? [yes and a major airport]
7) Do you meditate routinely? [no]
8) Do you attend church on a routine basis? [not as often as I should]
9) Do you consider yourself athiest, or do not attend a religious facility regularly? [no]
10) What do you think this syndrome should be named? [Pre-conscious Hyper-vigilance? Heck I don't know, I'll leave that to the behaviorist among us.]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by arius
Here's an info request from you guys out there experiencing this phenomena.

1) Are you currently taking any prescription antidepressants?
2) Do you have a history of mental disorders?
3) Has the average daily temperature where you live been greater than 95 degrees Fahrenheit?
4) Do you have a history of alien abduction experiences?
5) Are you currently experiencing significant personal or family problems that either started or increased since roughly August 6, 2007?
6) Do you live within 50 miles of a government research facility or military base?
7) Do you meditate routinely?
8) Do you attend church on a routine basis?
9) Do you consider yourself athiest, or do not attend a religious facility regularly?
10) What do you think this syndrome should be named?

1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. Not that i know of
7. No
8. No
9. No
10. The question mark syndrome ????

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ooh creepy.

Yes, I have been feeling incredibly tired lately. The last two days I've simply fell asleep in the afternoon I was so tired, which I've never done before.

But then again, it's probably the weather. It's been really miserable and muggy here for a few days and most people are walking around with a glazed, semi-asleep expression on their face.

I'm putting it down to the weather, at least where I live.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Zanzibar]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanzibar

The weather could have something to do with it. We have a nice 3 week drought running here in Nashville. The metro-water is starting to taste funny, too...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I am a new member to this site and this blog immediately caught my attention. The answer is yes to the concern mentioned. In the last month or so I have had several extremelly vivid dreams. In each of these dreams there appear to be large numbers of unknow objects in the sky. They seemed to be the same in each case. Multicoloured and very bright. There seemed to be some form of attack taking place as odd electrical explosions were occuring on the ground. I think have gone completely nuts!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Just for the record:
1) Are you currently taking any prescription antidepressants? no
2) Do you have a history of mental disorders? no
3) Has the average daily temperature where you live been greater than 95 degrees Fahrenheit? in Vancouver? lol no
4) Do you have a history of alien abduction experiences? no
5) Are you currently experiencing significant personal or family problems that either started or increased since roughly August 6, 2007? no
6) Do you live within 50 miles of a government research facility or military base? no
7) Do you meditate routinely? no
8) Do you attend church on a routine basis? no
9) Do you consider yourself athiest, or do not attend a religious facility regularly? yes
10) What do you think this syndrome should be named? don't have a clue.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Now You should mention it , last night i had a very vivid dream that i was eating a giant marshmellow....

when i awoke my pillow had gone!! weird huh!!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
maybe you guys have been loosin' sleep because you're so worried something catastrophic or apocalyptic is going to happen sometime soon..

really, it's nothin' to worry about

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have always enjoyed sleep as well. In reviewing this thread I am brought back to identical experiences with the peripheral lights, sometimes resembling a lingering atomic structure, spinning slowly...certain to vanish as soon as you move to try to identify it. I don't wish to glorify the nanoterrorist's power, but I suspect we are in a nanowar which will never be called as such. Way too many experiences to lift my suspicions, and some hard proof. There's no earthly way around it due to the sword of marketing...a new 'disease' will simply be christened, nobel prizes handed out for the really necessary ones which bind and kill, and liberties frozen for those who are picked off, either voluntarily or by the work of diagnostics.

Anyway, my sleep is interrupted now, and the common denominator I reach for is this rash of raised red welts that will certainly be blamed on 'mites', now sweeping the area in which I live. I thought it was chiggers at first. And I can't tell if it's nation or worldwide, so spotty is the coverage.

In short, it could be anything. Blame it on 'aliens' and they will retaliate using weather commands...touching the inner workings of the Earth which is where weather originates, based on magnetic charges from the Sun. Aliens I have no fear of. The crude manipulations of man I do.

What you can look forward to is dreams, nightmares which use your own life experience in order to humiliate you in a damaging, deep emotional manner. Sort of like 'virtual reality' where the joystick sits in the lap of CDC workers whose very job depends on clinging personally to whatever disease got them the steady job to begin with. But it's a machine...you see. If you don't accept the terms then it is likely to punish you, and to death. Roddenberry's 'The Cage' will seem like a child's Science Fair project pretty soon. The reality of stealing your senses is here, and you will pray that it is 'aliens' once you see the crude measures possible to the power that does break their own laws to feel wealthier.

Fight this till it kills you, or till everyone learns to disobey and the controls become as useless as a spent condom.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'd like to say first off that I usually have weird dreams. But the last two nights I had REALLY weird dreams. Both times they had this girl I use to know in them. I thought its because I was at my cottage, but I never had weird dreams when I was there b4 (last few weekends)

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
1) Are you currently taking any prescription antidepressants?
No

2) Do you have a history of mental disorders?
No

3) Has the average daily temperature where you live been greater than 95 degrees Fahrenheit?
No. The temp has ranged from sunny 85 to 60 with rain this week. It's Oregon, it happens.

4) Do you have a history of alien abduction experience?
Yes. But I treasure my screen memories and don't want to talk about it. lol.

5) Are you currently experiencing significant personal or family problems that either started or increased since roughly August 6, 2007?
Does a promotion count?

6) Do you live within 50 miles of a government research facility or military base?
No research facility that I know of, about 1/2 mile from a National Guard base. Also a little closer to a civil air patrol base at the airport.

7) Do you meditate routinely? Not Ever.

8) Do you attend church on a routine basis? no

9) Do you consider yourself athiest, or do not attend a religious facility regularly? I am not an athiest. The world is a religious facility. Pay attention.

10) What do you think this syndrome should be named?
no idea. to name a thing is not to know it. no matter what the history book s say...lol....

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
its kind of odd....this week ive been sleeping so much its not even funny.

i slept for almost 18 hours straight thursday into friday
slept maybe 12 hours one day..8 hour normal sleep and a 4 hour nap.

ive never had a nap in my life.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Yes, the last few days nothing has felt right, iv been getting plenty of sleep, but just had a 'weird' tired feeling all day.. and iv been having nightmares every night, maybe its just a coincidence, but hey its still creepy.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This is really weird to me too, as I have also experienced the same thing.
The past week or so I have been going to bed later and later, ranging from 10PM to 4 AM. I have been feeling extremely anxious and nervous and having panic attacks that feel like I have been trapped in a small box and very claustrophobic.
I told my G/F yesterday that I have a really weird feeling something bad is going to happen and last night I was shaking all over and could not sleep. It seems very odd to me that people are also having the same experiences,only time will tell if they are all indeed related.

-Jedi

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hi all this is my first post so I will attempt to add something relavent

I have to admit that I have been feeling very tired over the last 6 months or so.
I find this strange because I don't usually sleep much on average go to bed between midnight and 1am and am up at 7am on average. Recently I have been finding myself sleeping for 12 hours or more.

Also when I have been sleeping I have been experiencing dreams that although are not exactly the same they seem to be over the same meaning.

These dreams always seemed to revolve around myself wandering alone through areas that I did not recognise. Also I felt a heightened state of mind (Best way I can describe it). I felt as if I could reach out and touch the mind of everyone I encountered in my dreams. I also remember meeting people of a similar nature and hiding away in old buildings.

At first after I awoke from these dreams I felt the adrenaline rush you have after a nightmare Eventually I felt myself waking up feeling excited and not frightened. Recently within the last month I have felt neither excitment or fear when I awake just a feeling of content. Now when I am awake and going about my life I feel like a large part of me is waiting for something. I do not feel excited or afraid of this but I do find it disturbing as I am not a person who buys these kind of strange things without evidence so I am just trying to carry on with my life and see what happens.

I apologise for any bad grammar in this post (I always feel as if ive made some bad mistakes in my typing
)

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Mild to severe human exposures to nerve agents have been associated with other mental and emotional effects. These range from giddiness and loss of ability to concentrate through anxiety, tension, and irritability, to withdrawal, depression, insomnia, and nightmares

Source

Effects of low doses of VX nerve gas.

I have been discussing this here

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This topic is obviously grabbing people. It would be interesting in following this thread if we could find a common theme beyond sleeping more and having erratic dreams.
What would be creepy is if we found we began dreaming the same thing. I think that would lend credence to these threads more because it seems to be agreed upon that we are left feeling that something is either going to happen or is happening and that we are feeling different but what is the common denominator. I think that is the question.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DDay

There is a common theme besides our sleeping habits and general feelings - we all read ATS and freak ourselves out! Its like a bad habit. Its good to be prepared and informed, bad to be paranoid. We have to strike a balance.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join