It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The P2 Masonic Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Why haven't more people heard of this? It seems to be pretty openly connected...

www.theparanormalreport.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yawn...

From your own source:

Founded in 1877, P2 or Propaganda Due was an irregular lodge formed as part of the Grand Orient of Italy.

That means that this group was as "Masonic" as a ladies auxiliary at the local church...

Any group can form and call themselves something... It doesn't mean they are that something...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Sorry but Propaganda due was officialy a masonic lodge and part of the whole masonic body.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Sorry but Propaganda due was officialy a masonic lodge and part of the whole masonic body.

Exactly. Any other thoughts, Mirthful?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I guess...

There's a language barrier here... The term "irregular' means not recognized or sanctioned by any of the "regular" Grand Lodges if Freemasonry. Once again, you can claim to be anything, it doesn't mean you are what you claim. I could get 53 guys together and claim we are an NFL team... I could get uniforms, advertise and make all the bold claims I wanted to... Alas, we wouldn't be... And then the lawyers would show up.

I know it's crucial to your claim, but when your own source makes the argument for me, it's not my problem.

:shk:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Then too bad national geographic covered the documentary....
Because acording to that documentary and other sources propaganda due was part of the whole masonic body officialy, they were officialy registered as a lodge, it's one thing faking something and pretending, and another when you are registered as something.

It was later to be disasebled due to all the bad things coming out from it, coruption was running high , people were geting killed, because it came to surface it was shut down by the governing masoning body.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Mirthful, do you consider the Grand Orient of France to not be masonic then?

The Grand Orient of France is the oldest masonic organization on the continent of Europe, founded in 1733, yet, its irregular according to the English and American grand lodges...

[edit on 9-8-2007 by zxlk21e]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The Grand Orient Of France...

Is irregular, and no true Freemason would sit in their lodge, nor allow a member from their jurisdiction to sit in theirs. They would not be recognized, nor would any form of Masonic communication be engaged with a member of that organization.

Quite simply put, they may call themselves Freemasons, but they are anything but... Please refer to my "NFL football team" analogy.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well, the Grand Orient of France says the same thing. The word masonic does not belong solely to the York and Scottish rite. Its a term that covers several groups, and its even stranger in view that the Grand Orient of France has been regular in the past....

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm always amazed...

That when reality doesn't suit an agenda, common sense is the first thing eschewed... The Grand Orient Of France was recognized at one time, but when they as an organization established policy that are not acceptable to, or recognized by Freemasonry they became irregular. They removed the requirement for a belief in a supreme being, and they allow women as members... Tough to be a fraternity when you have women in the group.

As such, they are irregular, and are not recognized.

[edit on 9/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I think you're splitting hairs there guy..

I'm done with this.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Any way you're right, P2 was an official lodge aproved by the governing masonic body, they never admit anything, P2 has a bad history from fraud, extortions to blackmail and even people geting killed.

new topics

top topics

join