It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I have been a regular reader of ATS for a while now but have never posted anything. So now I guess I am about ready to.

Anyway...I was wondering if anyone else on here might have seen the same thing that I have....a couple of years ago, I bought a new telescope which came with software for my pc from Meade. On this diskette was a program for plotting the positions of the stars and planets and everything else you might be able to see with a telescope. Included in the software, were pictures taken by astronauts and also satellites or probes. There were a lot of really nice pictures of the moon on here....but the most exciting picture to me was of the Apollo 11 landing site. If your were to click on this, pictures would come up of different angles of the astronauts walking around on the moon near their lander. At first I did not realize that one of the pictures was a panoramic pic...and when I saw the slider bar to move the pic to the right, it went to a crater with two bright ORBS flying over or on the other side of the crater that the lunar lander was next to. I will try to find this sofware and somehow post this picture if I can. But I was really just wondering if anyone else thought this was interesting, or may have also seen this pic.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'd be interested to see the pic if you can get it posted here.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sounds like sun-flares to me.

But, let's see the pic.

Regards,
Lex

new topics

join