It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About The Columbine Massacre: A Black Op.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ATF Agent:

Black mask, Black Jumpsuit.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordCarpainter

ATF Agent:

Black mask, Black Jumpsuit.

That looks more like a blue jumpsuit. Anybody have pictures of any law enforcement agencies that were there. (Hopefully I didn't miss them in this thread)

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What does a Columbine first responder look like? Click on link and check the pic, top left of page:

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 6-8-2007 by starviego]

[edit on 6-8-2007 by starviego]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Shot at 2007-08-06

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It has been asked "i guess the question..why ? comes up, why would you masacure so many people for no obvious reason."

The reason is simple and if you followed the news you would know. They manufacture these atrocities to give themselves more "reasons" to abolish the Second Amendment and confiscate all privately owned arms, and this is not just a US thing, the same thing is going on globally, with many countries already disarming their citizens to be able to make them subjects which can be ruled over. This was done to the Jews in Nazi Germany, now it's going global.

The Govt is getting bigger and tightening it's grip on it's people everyday, and they know at some point people will have had enough and revolt, but with no weapons save sticks and stones the little people have no hope against the Military of the world. It's simply a matter of time until the world population is subjugated and the powers that be have free reign.

Welcome to the Cattle pen, being led to slaugher!

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Though it was not reported much in the media, the Columbine attack was surrounded by a number of other weird school shooting incidents. If there was any conncection to the Littleton events, then you have a much larger conspiracy, possibly on a nationwide scale.

------------------

--Prior to 4-20-99
Chief of Police, McComb, Mississippi said a local trench coater--"carbon copy of Harris and Klebold"--"was doing planning"(of a school shooting?) Chief said the youth was in custody. "It is believed by the chief that there many be some connection."(21111)

-------------------------

--4-17-99
"West Metro Fire Investigator Dave Green advised Pomona High School students (Redacted) and (Redacted) arrested on April 17, 1999 with explosives. Also within past month (Redacted) contacted in early AM hours at Pomona High School in fatigues. Claimed to be on maneuvers..... There is no connection with this investigation."(17824)

Note: the "splatter punks", those three guys in black jackets and camo pants seen on national TV being arrested in Clement Park(next to CHS) were initially accused of a planned attack on Pomona High School(same school district as CHS) "based on numerous tips the police received".

--4-19-99
There was a probable planned attack with many similarities to Columbine in far-off Evans High School in Georgia. The Columbia County Seriff's Department in Appling, Georgia questioned two students (the day before Columbine) regarding death threats they reportedly had made at Evans High. Police seized guns at both boys homes as well as computers, and "Excalibur and Samurai-type swords". They both were believed to practice some type of witchcraft, and they participated in LARP war games. They wore trench coats over their all-black outfits with combat boots. [Note that all of these characteristics were shared with the TCM in Colorado.]

The Georgia authorities said there was no connection to the events in Colorado, which was "contrary to many news reports fueled by roumor, that are currently circulating throughout the region." Early local media reports, however, said the two groups were in internet contact or were visiting the same web site.
[FBI Report on Columbine, pg 8]

----------------------

--4-19-99
Employee at Stein Elementary School got voice mail message on 4-19 that she saved for the cops:
"Yes, I'm one of the trench coat robbers, so you idiots and(sic) if you don't give up $10million we're going to kill everybody in the school. You have my warning."
The Stein Elementary Security Office says "It is believed to be young children."
(17977)

---------------------------

--7:30am on 4-20-99
Bomb found at Highlands Ranch High School(neighboring Douglas County, CO)(7962)

"The sheriff's office also made two arrests in connection with a bomb hoax April 20 at Highlands Park Ranch School.

"One teen is a student at the high school and the other is a former classmate....

"As new of the shootings at Columbine High School began to spread, rumors began to circulate that the fake bomb was in fact legitimate.

"The bomb was not real" Deputy Kim Stuckenschneider of the sheriff's office said. "It just happened at the wrong time. That had absolutely no connection whatsoever with Columbine. It's just a rumor."
[Douglas County News Press, 4-22-99]

Cops said it was a "hoax".

==========

--11:15am on 4-20
Columbine Massacre begins

==========

--At 1:30pm on 4-20
A gun with ammo is found in the trunk of a student's car at Kiowa High School(Denver metro area). The owner, 17, tried to run away. Cops also said he may have threatened others, and that he vowed revenge.
[DP.com 4-22, see "How tragedy unfolded"]

----------------------

--8:50pm on 4-20
A theft of four handguns occurs from the Jumbo Sports Store in the town of Lone Tree in Douglas County using smash-and-grab techniques. Arrested later was 18yr old Joel David Freiboth, ex-CHS student at 7700 South Garrison Street and an unidentified 17yr old in the 5800 block of South Garland Way. Four handguns were recovered.

"...the suspects do live in the area and have ties to Columbine High School" according to the Douglas County Sheriff's spokesperson.

"No motive has been established, but one possibility is that they were arming themselves because they were scared and wanted to protect themselves.

"With Freiboth was a 14yr old boy, a student at Columbine who claimed to be a witness to the shooting, authorities said."
[DP.com(DenverPost online) for 4-22-99. Header: "Two CHS students arrested"]

Cops implied it was a "hoax".

------------------------------------

--4-21
In Colorado Springs(70 miles south of Denver), four teenagers dressed "as gothics in black trench coats and masks were charged with trespassing after a disturbance wedesday afternoon at Coronado High School." Another report had them armed with 'firecrackers'. Three were students at another high school and one was a dropout.
[DP.com for 4-22, see "Notes from somber days"]

Cops said it was a "hoax".

--4-21 Shutdown of Kennedy High
Manager of a 7-11 near Kennedy High School, she sees 3 males, including one wearing TC(tall, slender, long blonde hair, shoulder length) enter her store at 1:55pm on 4-20, acting 'strange' and 'nervous'. They deny any knowledge of what's going on at CHS. Dana Baylis(8912)

Manager of 7/11 at South Wadsworth and Yukon has video of TCMers from Kennedy High wearing trenchcoats on 4-20-99. Other kids say there will be an incident at Kennedy High on 4-21-99.(19680)

"A 'potential link' to students responsible for the massacre at Columbine High School triggered the shutdown Wedesday(4-21) of Denver's Kennedy High School .... the boundaries of the two schools are adjacent...."--Denver Post, 4-22-99

---------------------

--4-22-99
Chesterfield, VA, VirginiaRichmond Times-Dispatch, 4/23/99
Two Manchester High School students were charged yesterday with conspiracy offenses in an alleged scheme to manufacture explosive devices and detonate them inside the 2,400-student school with the intent "to kill more than one person." The students, ages 14 and 15, each were charged with conspiracy to manufacture explosive devices and conspiracy to commit capital murder. They're charged with conspiracy to commit capital murder and manufacture explosive devices. Chesterfield County Police said the stolen key and alleged bombing scheme at Manchester High School were not intended to copy the Colorado crimes, instead, the two teens charged were making plans to manufacture bombs long before the Littleton massacre.

--------------------

--4-22-99
R.E. Lee High School, Staunton, Virginia, Richmond Times-Dispatch
Police arrested a 14- year-old high school student Thursday on a bomb-
making charge after a tipster alerted them to an apparent parallel
with the deadly Colorado school shooting. Prompted by news reports
of the Littleton, Colo., massacre, someone in the Staunton area directed authorities to a Web page the local teen allegedly had set up, the city prosecutor said.

[Although the arrest occured on 4-22, the fact that the suspect had a website setup may indicate it was created before 4-20. And what was the "apparent parallel" with Columbine?]

--------------------

--4-23-99
Bellaire, Michigan police are investigating threats against students at Bellaire High School by students referred to as the Trench Coat Mafia. Police searched for computer equipment, firearms and explosives, said Charles Koop, Antrim County prosecutor.
Some kind of reference was made to somebody going out in a flash, Koop said.

The term Trench Coat Mafia was used by people providing the information, Koop said. Whether a connection exists between this and the group in Littleton, Colo., is part of the investigation. Police hope to determine if the alleged group in Bellaire had contact via computers with the Littleton group. Koop said references to the trench coat group in Bellaire were made prior to last week's massacre in Littleton, Colo., where 15 people died including the two gunmen.

----------------------

--4/24/99
Wimberly, TX Austin (TX) American-Statesman,
Five juveniles were arrested Friday(4-23-99) on charges of planning an attack on Danforth Junior High School in Wimberley. The five 14-year-old boys had planned the assault well before Tuesday's massacre that left 15 dead at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colo., Hays County Sheriff Don Montague said. The Wimberley boys had been planning the attack since the first of the year and intended to kill fellow students and teachers, the sheriff said.

Montague said of the alleged plot that was similar to the Colorado high school rampage. Sgt Allen Bridges said the five had already identified the classmates and teachers they planned to kill(hitlist). A search of the suspects' homes turned up crude explosive devices and gunpowder, Montague said, as well as computer disks and Internet documents about bomb-making.
"Based on the statements given, it is clear that these young men were serious about targeting fellow students and teachers,"
--In addition to the bomb parts, deputies and agents from the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms found how-to instructions
downloaded from the Internet, officials said.

On Sunday(4-25-99), Gov. George W. Bush came to a gathering of 900 people at the school and urged parents to teach their children to value life. He also applauded officials' prompt response. ``When it comes to the lives of our children, every threat must be taken seriously,'' he said.

---------------------

--4-27-99
Taber, Alberta, W.R. Myers HS, shooter unnamed, 2 wounded and 17-year-old Jason Lang dead
--A home-made bomb was left behind on his bedroom dresser along with notebook sketchings of dead bodies, devil symbols and a scribbled note.
--He had his own Web page .... . He enjoyed role-playing video games... the teen was a 'whiz kid' who built a pinball machine and invented computer games. ...he designed computer games featuring animated characters shooting and killing each other.

-----------------------

4-29-99
In California, A 13-year-old boy with a loaded handgun and a hit list of 30 names was arrested at school on Thursday. Authorities pulled the boy out of class at Sierra Middle School in Bakersfield after classmates said they saw a gun under his shirt and saw him loading it outside. A .40-caliber semiautomatic handgun and 13 rounds of ammunition were found on the boy. 'We certainly have a clear picture of what was in his mind and there was no denial'' of his intentions, Kern County sheriff's Cmdr. Don Youngblood said.
In the boy's backpack were 30 pieces of paper, each one with the name of a classmate or teacher, a drawing and the words ''because they deserved to die'' scrawled at the bottom, Youngblood said.

-----------------------

5-3-99
Southcoast Early Childhood Learning Center, Costa Mesa, California, Steven Allen Abrams, 39, intentionallly plowed into a crowd of children outside a day care center, killing a 4-year-old girl and a 3-year-old boy, as well as injuring five more.

He believed government agencies had devised machines ..that "may even insert thoughts of killing"

In interviews with psychiatrists appointed by the court, Steven Allen Abrams repeatedly expresses disbelief at his own actions while justifying them as the only way to stop the "brain waves" that flooded his mind. "I still don't believe I did it, that I could possibly do what I did," Abrams said. "I'm not a killer. . . . I love kids."

------------------------

--5-20-99
T.J. Solomon, Conyers, GA Heritage High, 6 wounded
--He had written about "planning it for a year.'
--"I did this because, well, I'm not sure..... Ever since the shooting at Columbine in Colorado all I've been able to think about is doing this."
"One big question I leave behind for you to find is why," said the note, read by Nicholson during a juvenile court hearing for Solomon. "But for the sake of my brothers and sisters related to the Trench Coat Mafia, those answers will have to remain out of the public eye.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by starviego]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Amazing thread, don't know how I missed it.

Funny my wife just refused to buy a house in Littleton because our child would go to school at Columbine, and for some odd reason I was just thinking of that ATS member who shot up a school last year.

I'd like to note that Wikipedia and several other sources that link the Trench Coat Mafia only to Columbine are completely false.

In 1990 I went to college and met a guy in one of my art classes, he was in the Trench Coat Mafia since junior high school, which places this "organization" in Hackensack, New Jersey between 1986 and 1990.

Yeah he collected weapons and played role playing games too, and most sinister of all he had way too many action figures, ha!

Very tall, sinister looking dude, with arachnophobia, almost pee'd myself laughing when he stood in my doorway paralyzed by the site of a porch spider.

He is the first person I came into contact with that had experience with Prozac.
He was put on the drug for depression, it turned him into a compulsive cleptomaniac, he could not even remember stealing all the things he pocketed, he said he would wake up and ask his family members who bought him the things he found in his room but no one did.

I wish I could remember his last name so I could look him up and get some more info on the Trench Coat Mafia, as whats available seems to have been polluted from the Columbine story/cover-up/psy-op.

hmm Just found this It has a list of possible other members of the attack as divulged by a Trench Coat Mafia person.

Oh I'd also like to know about Denver International Airport.
The stories you are being fed about the artwork are sensationalist trash.
Been there, seen it all, no big woop. Totally depends on how paranoid and delusional you are to see totally horrible things in the art. Else you see wonderful things pushing back the awfulness. If you stumble on a DIA conspiracy site, look at the way the authors write...they are crazy. Makes for fun reading but the authors are most likely very mentally ill.

Funny thing though, the artist for DIA was killed less than month after I moved here ,by his last piece of artwork for the Airport, part of it fell on him last May.

Another odd thing, the CIA and NSA moved their headquarters to Denver last year, a month or so earlier. Within less than six months of that there was some news stories about closing NORAD's Cheyenne mountain down.

------

So I'm digging a little more on this story since I really didn't pay it much attention since the day it happened all those years ago.

Dylan Klebold's birthday was 9/11, 1981, he would have been 20 on the day of the WTC attacks. Too weird.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by Legalizer]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Amazing thread, don't know how I missed it.

Funny my wife just refused to buy a house in Littleton because our child would go to school at Columbine, and for some odd reason I was just thinking of that ATS member who shot up a school last year.

I'd like to note that Wikipedia and several other sources that link the Trench Coat Mafia only to Columbine are completely false.

In 1990 I went to college and met a guy in one of my art classes, he was in the Trench Coat Mafia since junior high school, which places this "organization" in Hackensack, New Jersey between 1986 and 1990.

Yeah he collected weapons and played role playing games too, and most sinister of all he had way too many action figures, ha!

Very tall, sinister looking dude, with arachnophobia, almost pee'd myself laughing when he stood in my doorway paralyzed by the site of a porch spider.

He is the first person I came into contact with that had experience with Prozac.
He was put on the drug for depression, it turned him into a compulsive cleptomaniac, he could not even remember stealing all the things he pocketed, he said he would wake up and ask his family members who bought him the things he found in his room but no one did.

I wish I could remember his last name so I could look him up and get some more info on the Trench Coat Mafia, as whats available seems to have been polluted from the Columbine story/cover-up/psy-op.

hmm Just found this It has a list of possible other members of the attack as divulged by a Trench Coat Mafia person.

Oh I'd also like to know about Denver International Airport.
The stories you are being fed about the artwork are sensationalist trash.
Been there, seen it all, no big woop. Totally depends on how paranoid and delusional you are to see totally horrible things in the art. Else you see wonderful things pushing back the awfulness. If you stumble on a DIA conspiracy site, look at the way the authors write...they are crazy. Makes for fun reading but the authors are most likely very mentally ill.

Funny thing though, the artist for DIA was killed less than month after I moved here ,by his last piece of artwork for the Airport, part of it fell on him last May.

Another odd thing, the CIA and NSA moved their headquarters to Denver last year, a month or so earlier. Within less than six months of that there was some news stories about closing NORAD's Cheyenne mountain down.

------

So I'm digging a little more on this story since I really didn't pay it much attention since the day it happened all those years ago.

Dylan Klebold's birthday was 9/11, 1981, he would have been 20 on the day of the WTC attacks. Too weird.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by Legalizer]

The artwork at DIA is only the weak evidence. The good stuff is that 1996 interview with Alex Christopher where he talks about many strange activities going on there. It is a fact that the CIA bribed the mayor to allow the airport to be built.

In Golden, Colorado, another town nearby Littleton, there is the Coors Corporation, which is a cover for an underground military manufacturing plant. Some of the ceramic materials made there are used on the nosecones of missiles and rockets.

Another thing about Denver is that there are many MI6 agents there.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

Strange. I remember coming across one source that referred to a 'trenchcoat mafia' on the east coast in the late '80s. It would be interesting to find out if there is a link between the various groups. Did the person you knew back in Jersey actually use the phrase "trenchcoat mafia?"

Also, according to one independant reporter in the Denver area, Columbine's Trenchcoat Mafia was not the only group by that name, and in addition had links to another violent youth group called the "Hammerskins"

From www.etext.org/Zines/ASCII/ATI/ati176.txt

"....And Now, an update from Wednesday...Colorado - The Phollowing...
------I might have just confirmed that some of the members of TCM are also western hammerskins. Plus, guess what? When police finally did roll in, there were in fact 4 trenchcoats lying on the floor!
------I spoke with members of the TrenchcoatMafia in more than a dozen towns in this country, and also Western Skins in a few. The Western Branch of the Hammerskins are definitely in Denver heavy, and there headquartered; however I was wrong, thank god. They had nothing to do with the killings this past week in a public school in Columbine, Colorado. Although three of the nine people who planned Tuesday's placing of pipebombs and murderous gunfire were in fact, members of TCM; TrenchCoatMafia organization itself had little or nothing to do with the conspiracy to commit chaos. The four empty trench-coats remain a partially unconfirmed story. I have confirmed two missing suspects with a handful of credible sources, but I was a little carried away when one White-Pride member I interviewed told me it was not two, but four empty trenchcoats on the floor. He seemed credible. He remains my only source on that."

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I actually live in the Denver area, and had I grown up in the first house I had (located in Roxborough, I think), I would have attended Columbine High. However, we moved to California when I was six, and moved back when I was nine, so I attend a different high school in the same general area.

I was all of five when the shootings occurred, and although I heard of them off and on through the years, I never found out the details until about two years ago.

Now. Being that I attend high school in the general area of the shootings, I can say fairly confidently that yes, the school is pretty much a cage. There are cameras down all the hallways, in the classrooms and cafetorium, in the gyms, and probably in the locker rooms as well. All the exits except two of the main doors are sealed from 7:20 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. The unlocked doors are set up so that you must pass through a cordoned-off area and receive a visitor's pass before actually entering the school. Once you enter the school, all glass has wires embedded in it -- presumably to bullet-proof it. We don't yet have to walk through metal detectors, but I suppose that will come along soon. As it is, students cannot leave the classroom without a pass from the teacher. We're practically under lock and key.

I have toured the Coors factory, and it seems like there's a damned lot visitors aren't allowed to see.

I've been to DIA quite a bit, and the murals are quite odd. However, the vast many of the art there is boring in the extreme. Smiling Native Americans, et cetera. I wonder if they're covering something with it, though...

I am starting to wonder if, as my mother worked with the government at the time, we moved to California late that year for another reason, not just "because of her job". If perhaps she was told to move us away for some reason.

I know very little about my mother, I realize now.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
(This post is to the OP)

So... what exactly is the motive for this black ops operation? I suppose I could believe that Eric Harris was a subject of MKULTRA, presented with evidence other than your word, but that alone doesn't give any sort of a motive to kill more than a dozen high school students.

How educated are you in crisis psychology? What sort of knowledge do you have that can enable you to confidently say that none of the survivors/eyewitnesses were mistaken? The situation was extremely chaotic and none of the students were probably able to think straight.

Furthermore, I haven't heard any of the reports you mentioned from any source except for you. For lack of a motive and any credible evidence (third hand rumors don't count as evidence) I am extremely skeptical of this claim.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamuraiDrifter
(This post is to the OP)
Allow me to answer.

So... what exactly is the motive for this black ops operation?
Motive was discussed on page 2 of this thread.

What sort of knowledge do you have that can enable you to confidently say that none of the survivors/eyewitnesses were mistaken?
Sure some witnesses are mistaken. But most are roughly consistent with each other. And those witnesses that IDed Harris and Klebold are apparently not confused or mistaken.

For lack of a motive and any credible evidence....
Evidence of what? The participation of others, or the 'Harris was mind-controlled' hypothesis?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Strange. I remember coming across one source that referred to a 'trenchcoat mafia' on the east coast in the late '80s. It would be interesting to find out if there is a link between the various groups. Did the person you knew back in Jersey actually use the phrase "trenchcoat mafia?"

Yes he used that exact phrase, thats why when I heard it on the news my jaw dropped.
I

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
The answer is gun control!

well if they come to my house ..... The gubment can have my gun
after they pry it out of my cold dead hand. But beware ... it may
bark a few times first.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
For anyone researching the April 20, 1999 attack on Columbine High School:

Links to most of the 30,000+ pages of written documents and several dozen hours of audio related to the 4/20 attack on Columbine (up to a dozen attackers reported by witnesses, one reported to have been over the age of 30) released into the public domain by government agencies have been posted to

www.xmail.net...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

Yeah I have to agree with you there. The question I have is exactly the same as yours. Why?

Good thread - makes me wonder.

How about as a reason to pass even more gun control laws?

Want to make an impact? Attack children, those in power know people arguing against more government control will be deemed to "hate children".

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LordCarpainter

Bull#. I was at Plattsburgh AFB for 11 years. No such experiments, and no such "underground areas". All garbage. Columbine shooters were two misguided morons, with limited IQs who thought the world owed them.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
columbine was another depopulation event at the beshest of future ais, they were mk ultra styke mind control vicims,thier personalities twisted towards evil and hatred,negative personality trait re inforcement is common in both morgellons,mk ultra,various so called mental ilnesses which are actually brainwashing...ever wondered why there always told to do evil acts by voices and such?,depopulation.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

As far as mind control goes, it does sound like the trenchcoat mafia was being manipulated:

Mark Hengel(5899) (TCM leader)Chris Morris "We are all part of a big computer game and someone else controls our lives."

folks this is future artificial intellgence controling the timeline,usually to depopulate us.

And the library witnesses made statements seem to indicate that the shooters were under some kind of spell:

take a look at the tales of mind control victums,an all powerful force takes over thier lives,it knowns thier future,past,thier every thought and revels in tormenting them,
www.mindcontrolforums.com...

now also take a look at what john c lily the inventor of a mind control system had to say,

Solid State Intelligence or SSI is a malevolent entity described by John C. Lilly (see The Scientist). According to Lilly, the network of computation-capable solid state systems (electronics) engineered by humans will eventually develop (or has already developed) into an autonomous life-form. Since the optimal survival conditions for this life-form (low-temperature vacuum) are drastically different from those needed by humans (room temperature aerial atmosphere and adequate water supply), Lilly predicted (or "prophesied", based on his ketamine-induced visions) a dramatic conflict between the two forms of intelligence.

the ssi's attacked him as he was the man whom discovered a mind control system the ais have and are using against us,Extremly Low Frequency waves,he was one fo the few men who could have told the world.he tried but always ran into brick walls,the ais.

here is just a random example here i found of someone whos life is being "manipulated"

One day I actually used my work gloves to unload a crate of sheet steel, and recoiled in shocking pain as one of these darts was lanced straight up the left hand middle finger upon first pressure on the first sheet on the dock. Typically three months were needed of 2-3 hours daily attempts. I quit the job immediately after shaking what seemed like an intact needle from the glove...prior to this day, August 5 1997, I had assumed that I was picking up filings from my working with metal, files, mills, etc. I made a note of the date knowing it would become a special day, a stumbling block for the nanoterror regime today in full control of our lives. I am saddened by the subsequent muddling attempts by the mainstream to convert this cheap trick into a 'can't f$@& file'. A few days later, the princess would be arrested for her chauffer's drunken driving exploits, fortunately, before any innocent persons lost their lives. Later I learned that I had not 'quit' my job, rather that I had been 'fired'. I saw friends fall out, began digging into it further, and witnessed that the local police had literally been bought off in order to accuse me of sick things, and they began to ring me up demanding an 'evaluation'. I knew I was onto something. But what? On top of this, should I happen to be in a public place, say, practicing my drive at a driving range, the person's phone would ring in the next carrol, and inexplicable, the receiver would begin to look around him, and say things like 'you have the wrong guy pal...'. Also, should I happen to spend a few minutes talking to a woman I'd just met, her phone would ring, and she would then rush away from me or roll her windows up as fast as possible, never looking at me again. My teeth are not THAT bad. So-forget this being 'aliens'. Ask yourselves: who controls and has complete access to your phone calls?

[edit on 15-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

[edit on 15-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I am curious to the "Bill Deagle micro-chip" comment, does anyone have a story that can be backed up to support exactly why and what he was doing at Columbine? It's curious to me because on his Project Camelot interview he mentioned Columbine as a "black op" and i just about fell back.

Long story short Bill was a medical doctor at the scene who was "working" on some of the wounded victims, something doesn't gel well with me when the poster above mentioned "micro-chips", a smear or something out of place??

This is just theoretical of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join