It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Resistance Movement?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
alright... I'm all for having some fun, but please

Stay on Topic and No One Liners.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
They don't have too much info, but it seems they've got five divisions here in Sweden, and two in Finland if I read right, which led me to believe (though I can be very wrong indeed) the group is originally created in Sweden. There's a Swedish webpage dedicated to fighting the New World Order, they could have hooked up with eachothers there and started it from there, though I'm unsure whether it existed in 1996 when they were created.

Anyway, some points. First of all, their ranks...
It makes them sound like a bunch of AD&D-players, the kind you see on television, not the real ones. (The real ones are totally cool, ask me, I know a few). If they are serious, they shouldn't use that kind of titlesa. (What's wrong with "master sergeant" or "lieutenant"?)
Second, they were thrown out from Geocites it seems, and are hosted on Yahoo now... Well, I reckon Geocites had their reasons for throwing them out...
And third... I haven't seen any single credible evidence these guys are a serious alien hunting organization so far. What I read sounded like some extremist-version of New Age... Not exactly the kind of group I'd rush up to and enlist with just with the little information they've provided on their websites.

Anyway, quote from their Västerås-division (a city in Sweden) webpage that might explain a bit about them:

"We're not up to anything any mildly insane person wouldn't do. Just the occasional UFO-spotting and innocent little alien abductions (that is, the abduction of an alien, which by the way makes one wonder why the other thing isn't called a human abduction when it actually is a human being abducted...)"

Well, that's all I've got for now... I'll need to think a bit about this before posting anything else.
Just one thing, guys. Don't worry about them shooting at aliens here in Sweden... We Swedes are lousy marksmen...me being the exception of course.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

It is important to get the facts BEFORE making comments on something you know nothing about. ARM Fighters have been risking their lives for years to stop Hostile Aliens from enslaving Planet Earth. Working on the front lines to stop abductions. Many whom are children. Taken from their homes and used as Lab Rats!! Wake up!!

A new threat so serious ,that ARM has been reactivated. See their web site here ......*SNIP* for complete details and the TRUTH... This is the ONLY real ARM organization in the world.

ONLY COWARDS DO NOT RESIST. WHAT ARE YOU?????

Lord Commander Thor Templar..

edit on June 16th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: removed spam

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

They are REAL. This is not a game. The Aliens are here and they are Hostile. Working with the New World Order to enslave mankind... Learn the Truth at *SNIP*

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

The TV show made FUN of serious people so he make money from Books, Videos and many other products that the people involved got none of... He is a Government Agent out to discredit people.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Coward afraid to fight. Others are not and WE WILL WIN.....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ThorTemplar

next time i speak with my alien contacts i am going to tell them about your group. hopefully a reptoid "phun-bin-lou-mahn" raid team is deployed to capture and vivisect the members

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Txhunter67

ARM been copied by Hollywood in many TV series including ;; Dark Skies, First Wave, Stargate Atlantis and many more... All without credit.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Alien delusions lead to delusional groups being formed.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by an3rkist

A person that knows the facts. ARM is the only organization that Implant removal abilities and special weapons. Do you think this would be revealed on TV. Further important information was NOT put into this TV show. WAKE UP SLAVES... Get the facts at *SNIP*

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Another coward that wants to give Earth away to hostile Aliens. You need to get the facts, or you could hide in your bath room..

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThorTemplar

Want me to believe your little fantasy? Then show me evidence that aliens exist to begin with.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Its the same story with you EVERY SINGLE THREAD. Why be in this forums just to say "Prove Aliens exist" and to clearly deny it. You might as well be somewhere else cause you dont contribute at all to the point of the thread.

<< 1    3 >>

join