It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Photos What Do You Think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I recieved this email that i found interesting and would like the opinions of fellow ATSers. The source of the photo's aren't given but there are some creepy shots.

No Caption

A couple on vacation took a photo of their daughter. When the film was developed, a lady without legs appeared.

This is a scene from the film called “Three men and a Baby”. A boy behind the curtains appeared. They say that this boy was killed in the same room that the film was taking place.

This picture was taken by a reporter in Indonesia , in 1993. The reporter wanted to take a photo of a room where a mass killing was done. When the photo was developed showed this!! It is said that people that were looking at this picture for long, had nervous breakdown problems afterwards.

No Caption

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The first 2 pictures and the last one look like they could possibly be real. The pic from the movie doesn't make sense because you would think once they saw it they would remove him from the background or reshoot the scene. The one from Indonesia just looks fake.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The one from three men and a baby is a cardboard cut-out of Ted Danson in a top hat and tails

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
LoL well that solves that one.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm intrigued by the Indonesian one, because so far I've never personally seen anyone say it's an out right fake. Although the story does sound far fetched, so I don't know. I'd quite like to see some debate on it

The top on of the baby looks like a fake to me, the 'ghost' in the white sheet looks almost drawn to me.

The 2nd one to me is weird, but after looking at it I'm sure it would be fairly simple to photoshop.

And as for the last one, I'm always quite sceptical of mist figures since so many natural things can cause it.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The first and the last pics are the only ones I haven't seen debunked yet.

The Indonesia picture ( seems to have come from everywhere ) was proven photoshop and the Copyrights to the picture ( can't remember exactly if it was copyright or use privilege ) I believe were purchased by Ghost Study. (www.ghoststudy.com)

If you have time to search thru their photo archives, you can find each one of the above pictures there, most have a caption or update as to the validity.

The pic of the girl in the picture had been superimposed on many other backgrounds as well.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The indonesian one looks like it has been formatted for 3D. Anyone have any of those 3D glasses to take a look?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
The indonesian one looks like it has been formatted for 3D. Anyone have any of those 3D glasses to take a look?

I do, and I did.

It wasn't spectacularly 3-D. The image's background retreated a little, but was still sort of doubled, and the figure in the foreground looked the same, didn't jump out or anything. maybe it's just because of my LCD monitor, I don't know.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Lies! All of them! Though I love that Indonesian one, creepy as all hell.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The first one is definitely my favorite

Regards
Gwops

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The first one is funny, like ghosts use sheets to manifest themselves.

I bet if you search around google you will find that all of these picutres are fakes. I have a site at my home computer that I will share. It has the most convincing ghost pictures I have ever seen. I will post it this weekend.

new topics

top topics

join