It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former luker coming on board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I've been lurking here for a couple of month's and thought I'd join in. I hope I can answer some questions I've seen posted on the board. I work as an Air Traffic controller in the airspace around Edwards. I don't always see much because I work in RADAR but we do have a great view of the flightline here. i look forward to questions from all.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Welcome to the site huskers

I hope your stay here is long and pleasant

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
hello...
I noticed that you said "around edwards" so I take it you dont mean "at edwards" right? but I guess if you worked at edwards and visited this site they would probably kill you..

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Welcome aboard huskers

Have a great time and i hope u enjoy contributing to the board and finding answers!

cheers
Gryff

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well i do work on the base. The Dod has a Radar unit that works the restricted airspace right aabove edwards. If you look at an aeronautical chart R-2515 is over edwards I work all of R-2508.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by huskers
Well i do work on the base. The Dod has a Radar unit that works the restricted airspace right aabove edwards. If you look at an aeronautical chart R-2515 is over edwards I work all of R-2508.

Hehe, well as a News Editor i do take anonymous tip offs to anything that may or may not have happened

Enjoy the board.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
r2508.edwards.af.mil...

This link explains alot about the airspace.

If i get any good stuff I'll post for all.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Welcome Huskers!

Looks like you will fit in well here,
Well Enjoy and post lots hehe

Need any help around here feel free to give me a u2u
always happy to help along with others
ie..webdevil .....

see you around!

asala

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Sweet! Ever see any UFO's sorry had to ask
Sounds like a guy to have around.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Welcome Husker, however your link does not work.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Q: Now, I noticed when looking at the map that there is a place called "China Lake Naval Weapons Center" right next to Death Valley. I mean, aside from the fact that it is a NAVAL station nowhere near water, is this connected in anyway to these underground bases or cities?

A: In a circuitous way.

Q: I also notice that Edwards Air Force Base is a little to the South of there, and my guess is that these bases are connected to this underground tunnel system, these underground bases or cities. Am I going in the right direction?

A: Draw a line on the map to connect Death Valley, Edwards, and the Antelope Valley. Then connect with Mount Shasta, Mount Ranier, Back to Las Vegas, on to Sedona, over to the Archuleta Mesa, then on up to the Denver Airport.

So Edwards Base seems to have an underground tunnel that's interconnected with many other places... curious. Wonder how one would double check on that.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here is a cut and paste from my browser.

r2508.edwards.af.mil...

This will work i believe if you cut and past or type it in. Might be some interesting reading for some.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

r2508.edwards.af.mil...

This will work i believe if you cut and past or type it in. Might be some interesting reading for some.

Maybe it is only for people inside the US or military ip ranges. I noticed that most military pages aren't visible from german providers.

Uhuuuu..terrorism.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

r2508.edwards.af.mil...

Hi huskers!!

The link worked fine for me incidentally. Welcome aboard ATS - *don't* get so engrossed here that "one of our aircraft is missing" though, ok?!!

And, if you've got any "spare" computers there, please consider joining ATS SETI@home team - we need your CPU's!!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
welcome aboard, huskers.
have fun and I'm sure plenty of people will have questions for you.

btw - link works ok for me

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
welcome huskers..i take it you are in the good ol air force
..well i am too..hope ya have fun here and learn a thing or two

new topics

top topics

join