It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you expect on 07/07/07?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am amazed at what three simple numbers can cause people to think, so I decided to start this thread. What do you believe is going to happen? A war? Alien Invasion, or nothing at all?

Me? I expect a really boring day, maybe a few naps. No alien invasion, no war, just me and a Lemonade
. What about you?

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Falken]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I expect to take care of my kids all day, do my daily chores, get on BTS way too much, stay up too late and read.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I expect there to be a lot of hype.A lot of people watching the Live earth Concerts.And probably some small staged terrorist attack that will dominate the 6:00 news.:shk:That lemonade sounds good to me!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
I expect there to be a lot of hype.A lot of people watching the Live earth Concerts.And probably some small staged terrorist attack that will dominate the 6:00 news.:shk:That lemonade sounds good to me!

I'll keep an eye out for the news. Although I don't believe anything much will happen:shk:.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I expect it to be a Saturday.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by lombozo]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
i expect it to be just another day.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'll probably sleep until 9-10 am, get up have breakfast with my daughter.
Knowing my wife, she'll want to get dressed and head out, just running around doing nothing all day.

I'd like to get up early and work in my back yard. I have some old tree branches, brush to clean up and need to put some new mulch down, etc.

I don't think anything special will happen, unless you count spending time with my daughter and wife special, which I do, so...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I might take the boat to the lake for the first time all season. I really don't anticipate much more happenings.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Okay, here's my list.

1. It will just happen to be a Saturday.
2. The day will be 24 hours long, but being the weekend it will seem much shorter than 24 hours.
3. There will be some fireworks till going off at night, leftovers from the 4th.
4. There will most likely be a couple of hoaxes attempted on this day.
5. I am going to play 777 in the lottery.
6. I will not win anything on that small wager.
7. I will most likely be on ATS all day.
8. The next day will be Sunday.
9. And on Sunday, we will all still be here, and nothing out of the ordinary will have happened in the preceding 24 hours.
10. I may have to revise this, in the event of some unforeseen (by me) disaster.

Okay, there's mine.

oh, one more...

11. Las Vegas will make a killing on that day. (Hope not litterally, though).

edit for "you know"....

[edit on 7/3/07 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hmmmm Saturday the 7th of July two thousand and seven.

I have to take my son for his kindergarten introduction day, we get to meet his teacher, pick up his little school bag and uniform. After that if the weather is good we will picnic (well, cakes and juice) in the park and then the water guns and bubbles will come out. We should be joined by a few friends in the evening for dinner and drinks (mostly drinks) and I dare say we'll watch the live earth doo dars. Time difference and all, I think they're on quite late out here.

I hope that is all I have to deal with that day.

Peace Everybody.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Since nothing catastrophic happened on 06/06/06, I'm not expecting much on 07/07/07. Although I'd like to think that all 7s will mean I will have some sort of lucky break that day :-)

new topics

top topics

join