It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hi, I'm Jared Fogle from Subway, and I'm a complete dip!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm watching the Cubs game on the tube and the announcers are interviewing Jared Fogle. Is there a human on Earth with less personality than this guy???? I mean, he's actually showing the guys in the booth the moo-moo that he used to wear, like we haven't seen that enough already.

Man that guy's annoying!!!!!

Peace

Edit: It's actually "Fogle"...........so shoot me!

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Dip?

Methinks more a ham... A cheap, preservative infused canned one at that.

I've had all of the self righteous "I was fat, now I'm not... Eat Subway" drivel that I can take.

Jon Lovitz's "Eat Fesh" subway commercials are hilarious.

[edit on 27/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Jon Lovit's "Eat Fesh" subway commercials are hilarious.

I bet John Lovitz could kick Jared's butt!!!
That chick that married Jared after he hit the Subway motherload is just counting the days 'til she can divorce him and take half of his Subway millions.

Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
A couple of years ago, my wife and I were out on one of our extreeeemly rare evenings out. We ended up downtown at a bar and sure enough in lopes ol' Jared. The place was absolutely packed. "Sugar Ray" was playing in town that night, and rumor had it, Mark McGrath was coming over. Which, SFW as far as I was concerned, but the crowd was amped.

Jared stood around and it seemed he was practically begging to be recognized. A couple of girls came over to talk to him, and suddenly he does this Brando "Oh God I'm So Important" schtick. Totally shunned 'em.

It was hilarious.

Jared's a tool.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
alls I know now, is that I r craving a spiral cut honey glazed ham. . .

*drools*

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
anybody see the robot chicken episode where they make fun of Jared Fogel?

I was reading this book about marine memoirs in the last iraq war...don't worry this is going someplace relevent.... and one guy interviewed said that all he wanted to do was go home and punch jared fogol in the face so that he could get on TV for some 15 minutes of fame. jared was supposed to be in his home town doing his Subway tour.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
He did a city tour. Did people actually go see him? WHY?!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If I may, I'd like to share this picture with you all. I think it says it all nicely.

Yeah, it says it all.

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Wow Cuhail, I could not have said that any better(without the external image) and I'm female.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I recommend watching the south park episode about Jared. He confesses to everyone he lost his weight with the help of aides, and naturally everyone assumes he is talking about AIDS. Worth a watch.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Seriously is it just me or do you too also get the powerful almost overwhelming urge to punch jared fogel in the face at the first opportunity.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
As someone who works hard and diets sensibly to maintain their, uh, girlish figure, I'd like to see Jared outed.

You KNOW he is not maintaining that weight loss by eating Subway and/or counting calories. I don't doubt he got the initial loss by eating less. (check his pre-Subway diet. It was like 8,000 cals/day. Dropping down to 2 Subways and two diet drinks -had- to have a major effect on someone over-consuming like that.)

He's had a gastric bypass, JUST LIKE that uber-annoying Kirstie Alley.

I'd like to see it leaked to the press and see their whole schtick crumble and have them never do another commercial again.

Of course, I have no proof, but it's so obvious. And now, Alley has even managed to put on weight with a GBP. She must be a real glutton. (if you read up on her history and the days with Parker, she's definitely a consumer of mass quantities).

My point is that 'low fat' is their only selling point and consuming 'fat' does not make you fat. It's over consuming calories that does it. (plus eating processed foods with all that sugar and corn syrup in them).

Grrr. Plus he lisps his 'S'-es.

new topics

top topics

join