It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnel - 9/11 'Truther' or (attention seeker)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Look at the attention - controversy - and debates happening because of ONE picture.

Point Taken.

As said - this pic is a very powerful piece of art

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If we can criticize when Palestinian children and Israeli children are dressed like this, then we can certainly criticize her.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
That can't be done. Psychologically speaking it's not the way humans work. We associate the message with the messenger.

You keep saying this but it's a bunch of crap. Take a look around you bro the only people dissing the 'messengers' are those of you that refuse to see the truth. The rest of us have no problem focusing on the issues.

It's not the way Humans work, it's the way people who want to discredit other people for speaking out is the way it works. You are scared of the truth, that's the only conclusion I can come to. Well either that or you are jealous cause it's not you getting the attention? Everyones an attention whore, what makes Rosie any worse than you?

Why do people hate so much? Most of you have probably never even paid attention to her until she spoke out about 9-11, I know I didn't, so how come you all can claim to know so much about her motivation and personality all of a sudden?

Coming on here and saying you hate someone is just so constructive...

History is full of the blind masses silencing those that dare to speak out. You are following a very predictable path, hate is so much easier than understanding isn't it?

"It takes less effort to condemn than to think." Emma Goldman

[edit on 27/6/2007 by ANOK]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Confucius' says...

There would be no Media Whore without Media John.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
this pic is a very powerful piece of art

It's not art .. it's child abuse. Child abuse by a mentally unstable woman.
(she admits she has mental health problems .. plus they are very evident)

Originally posted by ANOK
You keep saying this but it's a bunch of crap.

No. It's basic psychology. Actually, it's straight from 'Evolutionary Psychology' - a college course.

Take a look around you bro ...

I'm a girl.

It's not the way Humans work,

Yes it is. As I said... psychology.

You are scared of the truth, .... you are jealous

Most of you have probably never even paid attention to her until she spoke out about 9-11,

Wrong. www.belowtopsecret.com...
And, I used to watch her show (not the view) and it was good .. before she started spouting.

so how come you all can claim to know so much about her motivation and personality all of a sudden?

Common sense and a degree in psychology.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
She has mental problems, Paris Hilton is a flake with mental problems, yet all these mental people can laugh their way to the bank and WE CANT.

I should have such problems.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It's not art .. it's child abuse.

LOL....guess I'll have to inform my mother she was a child abuser for taking pictures of me dressed as a girl one halloween.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Dressing your four year old as a terrorist is child abuse.

The child has no clue what she's dressed as. But the mom sure does.
It's using a four year old child for a political statement. (a STUPID political statement). Four year olds want to dress as princess' or cowboys .. not as terrorists.

It's sick.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
and how do you know she dressed the girl that way?? You never played army or war as a kid....wanting to be accepted by the boys.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Connector]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connector
and how do you know she dressed the girl that way??

She said so at her site. She is the one that dressed her up like that and took the picture and posted it. (btw - it's not halloween now)

you never played army or war as a kid....wanting to be excepted by the boys.

No. Perhpas because I'm a girl ... but the answer is no. We played tag, king of the hill, kick the can, and once in a while I played barbies with the neighbor. We played water games like marco polo and tag in the water (we were on a swim team).

At Halloween I was a bat, a princess, a gypsy for a couple of years running, a ghost, a mummy (that's all I can remember).

At four years old I highly doubt that Rosies daughter said ''I know you are against people having guns but this summer I want you to dress me as an armed terrorist and post my picture on the internet'

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

She said so at her site. She is the one that dressed her up like that and took the picture and posted it. (btw - it's not halloween now)

link please. I just surfed her site and nowhere did I find where she say she dressed up her daughter. If fact is most her responses she says it was dressup day with all the kids and other posters agreed that they had or their girls had done the same playing with their brothers.

Today a pic of her daughter making some sort or devil gesture.......is she using her to send an illuminati message????

~edit to add~

By some strange coincide, I just turned on the TV and Access Hollywood was covering this breaking news. They had her quotes denying it was staged. She was playing war with her brothers in the driveway. Simple as that.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Connector]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connector

link please. I just surfed her site ...

Me too. Can't find them now. The link I had up on page one doesn't have it now ...

They had her quotes denying it was staged.

I'm sure she did deny it. Anyway, she dressed her kid. She was dressed in things that Rosie claims to be against. Rosie posted it. The kid didn't find the stuff on the street and dress herself.

[edit on 6/28/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
To quote myself...

She was playing war with her brothers in the driveway. Simple as that.

I still fail to see child the abuse you claim here, nor do I think I ever will. Just like I'm sure you will always believe that it is. Different takes on the whole scenario.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join