It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Just for the records and to freshup tomi's memory again:

My post at ATS January 19 2008

I just tried once more, if admins words were true, and I only was suspended...

I still get the message, that I am banned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My post directed to tomi at ATS January 21

BTW I just had a mail this morning, that my banishment is over.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mail from tomi May 5 2008

Come back to reality Horst.. you and sys never got kicked out of OM.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My answer May 7 2008

Yes, now I know, I was not banned forever, but I didn't know it back than. It was a mixture of the more harsh reactions and some misunderstandings. I never could read admin's warning, because I was thrown out exactly in that moment, I looked for new messages. And after I got the message, that the suspension had been lifted, I realized, that I did not enjoy it any more...That's why I finally left.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nemo492 at OMF, May 23, 2008, 2:54pm

Here we go again... It's been so peaceful for a while until you fuel more stuff in, promoting a banned member here. I guess it was for a reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragonfire, May 25 2008 1:21pm

First, the "sys gang" as you call them did not get banned. They left of their own free will.

sys_config and Reader deleted their own membership. woy is still listed as a member.

Second, sys_config, woy, reader, are free to come back anytime.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomi01UK, May 25 2008 1:38pm

Thank you so much for finally posting the facts about sys and readers' membership. We knew this all along, but they used it on ATS to further their opposing agenda.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
- Just a little dummy to uncloak the above reminder. -

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Springer: Happy birthday mate, you share it with my dad.

This is getting like some increasingly complex over written chinese soap opera... There will be resolution ...one way or another for those responsible.

Wayne...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It's only obvious the creators of the drone have taken identity as a "die hard fan" of the drones themselves. The creators of the drone are probably viewing both ATS and the OM forum and every forum there is. They are even probably making new accounts and talking with you on a daily basis.

I would really get to know all these people that are "known" in the "drone circle".

Here is a great way to fish...

Ask every person this question. "Who are you? And why do you care about the drone so much?". Record their answers, and I guarantee 100% that one of the answers will seem so fake that you want to ask that person the question again.

So really... Who are you people? Why do you care about the drone so much? I'm curious.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Springer..May your drone wishes come true..

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web
This is getting like some increasingly complex over written chinese soap opera...

...and I feel like Homer. Not Simpson. Writing what happened, when Oddysseus met the giants and the sirenes...

Funny story. Even after thousands of years. May my story last as long. And may you help me write it. And may we sell many t-shirts, of course!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well... The sun is about to set in the western sky, the hot day is nearly done and NO DRONE(S) appeared.

No matter, I can always get one whipped up in Photo Shop, Vue or Mental Rey, which is the ONLY place they exist anyways.

Have a great night/day one and all!

Springer...

[edit on 5-25-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Mhm, if they even don't appear on birthday parties, so what are they good for?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
AllisOne:

I don't know about everyone else, but as for me I have always been fascinated by the subject of UFO's and the Drones are no exception...I felt that finally some headway was going to be made in this area.

Really, I was hopeful that the revelation of the Drones would be something that led to a dam-breaking effect on the rest of UFOlogy...that perhaps "they" would HAVE to acknowledge UFO's as real with a case as crisp and clear as this one coming out into the open.

Sadly though, I began having suspect views of the whole matter, especially since coming to ATS and having many brainstorming sessions with Sys.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Ah futurama....perhaps my favorite show of all time.

Sad that it was dropped by Fox, I can't imagine the ratings were the cause of this.

Comeday Central picked it up, as far as I know.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt

Sad that it was dropped by Fox, I can't imagine the ratings were the cause of this.

Reread the link I posted on Wired carefully and u2u me what you think.
Resolution would have been here on this case months and months ago, if LMH released thepictures..thats what it boils down to. It would have not only proven fake, but connected the others clearly, and made the drones useless for future programming on the issue by her, whitley, and other associates.
Seeding the mufon boards and drumming invisible witnesses, or witnesses exposed as willing to play the system is enough for the determination made. If anyone cannot take the word of mufon, which has dealt with thousands of fakes, to tell you they are fake, then that person has no business in ufology, much less the one hiding or withholding the evidence.
of fakeness.
On Springers Birthday, whilst we celebrated in merriment and fraternital cheer, an object was reported over the skies off Charlottsville, Virginia.
I am attching the photo, an witness comment, and a witness who seeks your help bringing all your resources to bear on solving the enigma.

We were at The Jefferson MONTICELLO at Charlottesville Virginia. We were walking the Flower Garden of the Plantationat about 11:30 AM. Taking pictures of the grounds, Then taking Pictures of the Jefferson Home. When I down loaded the pictures I noticed something strange in the pictures. Very out of the ordinary. It looks like a Pink Teddy Bear riding a Pink Snake, with the arms of the Teddy Bear pointed up. When I took the picture I don't recall seeing this in the air before. I didn't see any balloons in the air as we were walking. Any help would be great. ]

Thanks[/quote

It really is simple, though the adversaries of reason would want to make it complicated and ascribe sinister motives to those who would help and best know what the event really is based on experience skills, and credentials.
I am sorry that drone did not make it to the party. Springer does like teddy bears or girls on sharks..who cares..they are both cute. It is a long way to do to say happy birthday too, But Groening and Mike Scully are very very familiar with Monticello, and based a skit on it. Jefferson and the declaration of Independence..So..who knows Springer..

:

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt

you can watch futurama and family guy(two of my favorite shows) every weeknight on the "Cartoon Network" at 11pm when Cartoon Network officially turns into "Adult Swim".

Other good shows they play during the 11 pm to i wanna say 4-5 am EST are Aqua teen Hunger Force, and sometimes old episodes of Cowboy Beebop, and Ghost in a shell (if you like anime). But they play family guy at 11pm EST, then futurama, at 11:30. Sometimes they mix it up and show two episodes of one or the other. But the whole lineup repeats itself at 2am EST I believe, in case you miss it.

oh before I forget, a belated **Happy Birthday** to you Springer!

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Nola213]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Nola! work your magic for a secend and tell me if that buildings top round windows, the one on the left number 1 , is recessed or is it a plastic bubble..like sum sun windows are ..my vision is horrible..and ..and..I don;t have much time left good buddy..but before I kicks the bucket, and go to that grand armchair in n the sky..Is it an outy or is it an innie..the other two look normal..innies..make me happy..Nola..just one more time.., and where is Klatu, what the heck? (quoting Brent) I will bet you any amount of money ( Isaac) they are barbcuing..I bet they are having one big-what=the-sexual-intercourse ( Stephan) , it must be HUGE (ty) Lots of girls .. AMAZING (shirley) and I can smell the BarbCue (Brent)., im bringing a camera, its my brother in laws (Raj)
Oh well What the heck (Brent)..oops, I left it in the glove compartment! (shirley and brent)
I digress (Isaac)
Cyaz

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I haven't been feeling well as of of late with the pressures of the economy , maddening politics, entire cities being wiped out by nature, all giving one a sense of powerlessness. Perhaps thats why I indulge in these little activities or fantasies of doing some good somewhere. Perhaps thats why all of us are here to do just that.
My dear mother saw the gloom and depression, and said son, you worry too much, to which I responded, but Mum, you don't understand, I'm not getting any answers in all of this> Mum said, Sys, I know you know better than that, why don't you ask some new questions?. I pondered this, and it made sense. Mum, I love you!!..of course she said, thats what Mumsies are for. But where would I start Mum? why don't you see what those nice policemen have been doing..
well, I slowly made my way back to this keyboard, and searched around until I found the TK davis site administered by Todd tray . I didn't see any progress listed other than a picture of a telephone pole , some smart looking tshirts, and a pic of Uncle sam calling for volunteer investigators. Just looking will qualify you as one.

Creation Date........ 2008-02-17
Registration Date.... 2008-02-17
Expiry Date.......... 2009-02-17
Organisation Name.... Todd Trayer
Organisation Address. P.O. Box 2602
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Saratoga
Organisation Address. 95070
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Todd Trayer
Admin Address........ P.O. Box 2602
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Saratoga
Admin Address........ 95070
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... [email protected]

I wasn't aware there was debate going on at Unknown country, Earthfiles, and especialli Isaacaret.com

before I would let that sinking filling overwhelm me again The questions I needed to ask, though modest by any measure are as follows.

Why is the site promoting the Isaaccaret.com site, a known rip off, or so we are told for the drone story, registered only 7 hours after LMH released her info. the run by an Oregon Lawyer, the server is in Washingtom. Here with the TK site, the server seems to run thru Melbourne Australia and Seattle Washington. Just curious and no aspersion on TK who is merely an employee/agent following orders.
So I am curious about this as most reports have come from Pacific northwest, like Cam, and Brent down to California. In fact a number of our longstanding players like 45letters and Atto, have dropped out and are from there.

My next question is Just what have these people accomplished given that the only discovery made seems to have been provided by MarsAve, whose discovery was posted here, aka Tom, and common knowledge at least to LMH and the DRT. Yet was ballyhooed as a DRT TK discovery.

Just who is financing the DRT given, that Isaaccaret.com Earth files, whitleys unknown country, and c2c and Ovnis , are the only ones listed besides OMF.
Given OMFs recent and smart distancing from these people, can we assume that it is this remaining cabal of websites backing this charade, most likely Ovnis, LMH and Unknown Country, who back the drones with an exclusive evangelistic fervor unmatched anywhere, but wont spend a nickel for expert analysis of any of their "evidence" , let alone standard vetting witness validation and authentication, the norm established to Protect our community.

I can state based on above, I answered part of my questions, and this is obviously a charade, as counterfeit as the drones themselves. But I would like to know about the washington and Isaac part. By the way, we can add another expert to the the list, as it may have been Infotechs friend who did it Free, and found hoax, and was quickly rebuffed. I hope he can rejoin us and tell us what happened. Can we say, we have a conspiracy to abet and promote a hoax ,which is just 2 or more minds in agreement to do so?

Lets continue to let these people know we are on to them, for what they are ;A veritable Gilligans Island of bumbling charlatans, to be precise.

Thank you
G'nite Mum
G'nite all

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Private investigators who are not so private... running around with T-shirts emblazoned with "California Drone Detective"... ?

Hardly a professional approach...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hi Sys , may i ask a question plse ? Right : ' pourquoi tant de haine ??? ' It seem very amazing , seen from here , Europe ! That drone saga shouldn't provide so much " detestation " ... And I'm still waiting any hard proof of hoax/reality ...
Regards

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by guerande
Hi Sys , may i ask a question plse ? Right : ' pourquoi tant de haine ??? ' It seem very amazing , seen from here , Europe ! That drone saga shouldn't provide so much " detestation " ... And I'm still waiting any hard proof of hoax/reality ...
Regards

Bonjour Guerande, vouz et tres gentile mon ami, salutations to France and the good and noble peopes of Europe and even Africa and the Middle East. Guerande , We love the drones, perhaps as we throw these tantrums , like lovers spurned, even, Then They will see that we love them too and return home to Earth. Their rightful place. If hard proof isscarce, then go to expert opinions, the problem is, the believers hate the experts, but they have no experts of their own and even refuse to hire them, c'ete Increible. Sacre bleu, do you not agree there is nothing more beautiful to the eye then a battle of true experts?, versus a battle of amateurs and experts. No contest. So fair is fair, expert opinions outweigh average opinion, thats the rule., WE have Biedny, Jeff,Wayne, Marc Antonio, and others. When everyone accepts , then we all are happy.But if they the Drones feel more comfortable in Europe, that is good, we do not care if they seek asylum there, as long as they write a letter or send another picture once in a while when they are re-settled. I hear the South of France is nice this time of year.
On a separate note, I am wagering a friend,
I hear Lourdes is beautiful too and place for miracles , with thousands of crutches on walls, as proof, but has anyone grown a new leg? Is that true ?jk

Good luck my friend,

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Private investigators who are not so private... running around with T-shirts emblazoned with "California Drone Detective"... ?

Hardly a professional approach...

That is a very very very well taken point, and one would think by this time, with national NBC TV, and La times, and History channel , sci fi channel, the original witnesses , at about 20 , would have nothing to fear, and even join the Drone scouts as team leaders!. I wonder what the hrace in that yahoo email in the IP whois means , horse race? or Hee haw !?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Bah... That's no drone, it's a Pleidien Fighter/Sport model, I wanted a DRONE not an alien space ship.

Springer...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

First off, what are you talking about, are you going somewhere?
Got me a bit worried with the tone of that post.

But on to the photo. As you know, the quality, is #e. Here's a closeup of the windows.

After messing with contrast, I get this, and it appears they are all the same, all innies, so nothing trixy going on there, imo. *Edit* after looking at my contrast attempt, it actually makes that left window look even more like an outty, WTH? I think it's just shoddy picture pixelation, and again the window directly behind it showing dark green trees, where as the far right window show lighter colors, makeing it easier to see its an inny. Anyhow, Why in the world would they make one widow a bubble, and the other a normal recessed window. Are you playing games with my head Sys:p

Also back to how terrible the quality of this picture is, here is your, cropped, and pasted UFO. Not even an effort on the hoaxers part. Is this a joke on me sys?

I think you got it right, it's definitely a teddy bear.

But if it isn't a joke, I think the trick on the eye with the windows is that the tope room is 6 or 8 side, and there is a window in the back, that is actually lining up with that top left handed window, you can even see trees and sjy that are behind the building. Pretty nice Architecture, but again very crappy picture quality.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Nola213]

new topics

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join