It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yes that is a plausible and probable ongoing scenario . The panda analogy reminded me of China specifically. At the same time I had traced to a dead end an Ami liusang to Chinese connections via xanga sites, where the father was a university professor in Ca.
Think how a "friend' could pass on intel via simple images and email the llongway around vis a vis the ufo or even gaming communities.. Gaming sites particularly, as they cover the latest technical advances for processing and video development. Foreign governments, play hard in these areas. China did a tour of a US aircraft carrier, with chinese children, who were allowed to carry cameras, and they took hundreds of pictures of every square inch including sleeping quarters.

Right now, OM has a group with infra red cameras and monitoring equipment going around us military bases in Ca. Thats great, even better when people are googling google pix of the base, and doing the analysis for the enemy, free. But the US military is aware of this here, and know that the Ufo community can act as a draw for spies and unwitting ufo engineering professionals who are fans also, and their pathways back home and right here. Remember also, even our Allies spy also.The ufo debate is often oneupsmanship, and thats when someone like an Arthur Reyes, can be a risk, by virtue of interest in the esoteric, and his background in advanced AI and uaV development.
Its sad but true, the UFO community is a hotbed and sieve for information leaks a lot more sensitive than the Whitehouse can give by being tapped.
Little wonder that necessitates NSA presence, and covert projects.It is an NSA matter. The methods used as on Bennowitz, should when discovered however, be a sober reminder to all, the stakes are high, and anyone can be used as a pawn, and is expendable. The good of the many, overrides what happens to one or a few.
If you are an engineer or tech , don't bring your work here to play.

This is not say it was a disinfo, as our leads do bring us straight back to LMH who has the pictures. A smart cookie like her knows about the disinfo game and has fallenfor it before. But this is the first time ever I can recall anyone withholding the kind of simple evidence she has from the community at large. The evidence, that when public would make or break the case. This is unprecedented for a person with her interests and public trust .
That alone diminishes the disinfo proposition.
She alone is connected to all the witnesses by email and phone
she alone has all the original pictures
she alone has been pushing the drones beyond what its natuaral life would have been, given she holds the evidence.
She alone has benefitted by getting new witnesses and coverage her proxies incalifornia TK and Whitley dreamland broadcasts.
If she is a victim of disinfo, she is a strange one indeed, helping in the continued hoax, and thats because she and her associates derive benefit from it.
She has done this not with disinfo help, just the opposite, she has helped the disinfo better than even Doty, had he been the hoaxer, ever could have.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

[CONTINUED]

As I mentioned earlier Isaac blamed the lack of any kind of classification stamp as they didn’t want to damage their civilian sensibilities!! I mean come on, this is the same Isaac who claimed there was an armed guard in the corner of every room (strangely except in the photocopy room) and it was made clear that they would just stop short of, “Digging up their ancestors and putting a bullet in them for good measure” if it was ever leaked, he also claimed that the reason for the blacked out text was as these documents were archived for outside parties and they didn’t need to know about the blacked out part. Surely government operatives would have realised that this fact alone necessitated some kind of classification stamp on the documents?

I could go on and on, but I think these are probably the main points I would cite as to why I personally believe it wasn’t government sponsored disinfo…..

[edit on 1-5-2008 by DrDil]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Doc, your thinking is very sensible, as usual. I think the question about the believability of the Isaac stuff depends on what the objective would have been, if we are looking at a psy op. If it were a psy op, I doubt the objective would have been to convince as many people as possible. Those things seem to be aimed at discrediting ufology in general, and certain high profile "outlets" specifically. This is an established pattern from the 50s on. In that scenario, it would have been desirable to "fool" just enough people, with some high priority targets at the top of the list, but if its purpose is to make a mockery of uflology, then the content has to be silly and even absurd. That would be a pretty fine balancing act, especially for a committee.

For a while, I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, and I thought the Big Basin photos were that other shoe. Maybe they were, but then here comes Isaac. Maybe the perps didn't need to bother with the other shoe, because the damage was done and a relatively few fringe hangers-on were the only ones still believing the story. To me, the Isaac stuff represents a big investment by the hoaxers, and I have a hard time with the idea that it didn't have some purpose, a purpose of high value to the perps. If it was just entertainment, it was pretty elaborate. And effective!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by DrDil

Doc, your thinking is very sensible, as usual. I think the question about the believability of the Isaac stuff depends on what the objective would have been, if we are looking at a psy op. If it were a psy op, I doubt the objective would have been to convince as many people as possible. Those things seem to be aimed at discrediting ufology in general, and certain high profile "outlets" specifically. This is an established pattern from the 50s on. In that scenario, it would have been desirable to "fool" just enough people, with some high priority targets at the top of the list, but if its purpose is to make a mockery of uflology, then the content has to be silly and even absurd. That would be a pretty fine balancing act, especially for a committee.

For a while, I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, and I thought the Big Basin photos were that other shoe. Maybe they were, but then here comes Isaac. Maybe the perps didn't need to bother with the other shoe, because the damage was done and a relatively few fringe hangers-on were the only ones still believing the story. To me, the Isaac stuff represents a big investment by the hoaxers, and I have a hard time with the idea that it didn't have some purpose, a purpose of high value to the perps. If it was just entertainment, it was pretty elaborate. And effective!

It stopped essentially when Linda stopped and cancelled everything with Isaac. She was the only one with his contact info, and who he was and the witnesses. She has physical pictures in hand.mailed by hand..She says she has telephone conversations , Yes double, it was an investment, people putting it out, and working the forums to this day and working the theme of aliens sucking our life energies, ie the war for souls, a theme pushed by whitley himself in unknowncountry and his movie 2012.
If whitley wanted an inexpensive marketing apparatus, receptive fans to help in the buzz, he can't do better than her, first starting with c2c.
why doesnt HE push for her to release the pictures, considering their friendship, and especially ,all the outrage shown at the exo politics recent UN hoax.
Where is his persuasion to her to do the right thing.None. Why? its in his interest, he thinks to keep it as is. In the Air.
Those pictures will establish hoax, maybe not hoaxer, (being polite here)
but defintely that will kill this meme once and for all.
Its healthy and wise to think of all the possibilities, then narrow it down to the most likely probabilities.
we have that in this case.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well, now we are getting somewhere! I have been wishing for many moons that the discussion would take this direction.

It's pretty obvious that the disinfo conspiracy theory has been my favorite one for some time, but my confidence in it is being eroded by the intelligent discussion here. There are, however, some subtleties in the disinfo trade that I think we should consider. One example is Corso's book, "The Day After Roswell." What could this book actually be? Could an old colonel publish such a thing, for any reason, without interference from the Air Force, at the very least? Would such a thing get to the best sellers list without being debunked or at least denounced by some arm of officialdom? That seems highly unlikely to me. What about the content? For the most part, it was nonsense. It took several years for that to be determined with certainty, although a fair amount of it was silly to anyone who read it carefully. The only way I can make sense out of that affair is to see the book as a purposeful muddying of the waters. It surely did that!

Something that looks a lot like Corso's book, but without the ghost writer, is the Serpo hoax. The content seems to be from the same *kind* of source as Corso's, and the facts add up about as well. Which is to say about like the ledger pages of a nightclub owned by a guy named Bugsy. What could the Serpo business be but a big red herring? Any system that has enough noise pumped into it will lose its ability to transmit a signal reliably. Home stereo, archaeology, Congressional investigation, enemy radar, you name it. If the drone saga is not a psy op, it is surely accomplishing many of the goals such a psy op would have. Something the perps might or might not like to consider.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Springer

Thanks for your comments

This theory you floated is pretty much the way I lean...a test of sorts...seeing how the infection spreads...paving the way for more info or disinfo.

These could be rogue or sanction elements, foreign or domestic.

China is a bigger issue than I believe most realize, powerful they have become

Sys....luv the onion

[edit on 5/1/2008 by murnut]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What still intrigues me is the humorous factor in all this. Beginning with the funny looking drones, showing us the writing on the Chad drone first, later the Bid Basin "mothership"...

Than a whistleblower, who's name means "laughter" or "He who laughs", as someone said.

All those techniques sound like taken directly from a fairy tale. And still nobody knows, what these funny drones are doing. Nothing is explained sufficiently so there is plenty of room for fantasy...

I had to smile, when I recently saw someone quote Sir Arthur Connan Doyle, remembering him as the one, who believed in some photos of elfs, photographed by some children at the beginning of the last century.

The humour is it, why I rather tend to think, this is a harlekin, the project of some tricksters, having fun in the discussions everywhere.

And although I try to think in other directions, I always come back to that one. Maybe, because I would rather be part of a team of jokers with such talents, than accepting that anyone in any government could have so much humour.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
1. Did your team create a dictionary of symbols? How many symbols are there? Is there a gramar (the equivalent of noun, verb, adjective structure)? Are some

of the symbols spatial coordinates for positioning the pieces in the field?

The precise origins of the symbols (CODEX) is not entirely clear. My initial exposure to them was the result of multiple experiences from 1977 to 1987.
As an artist at that time, the symbols came flooding in with a vengeance. Finding this process to be very disturbing I turned to various organizations that

might assist me in ascertaining what they might be. I had a vague idea but it was plaguing me so badly I could not, must not let it go.
Around 1984 I had the fortune of meeting Aileen Edwards of UFOCCI. With her assistance, she brought to my attention the abilities of one Lynne Brown of

Surrey BC Canada. Lynne provided me with interpretations that fit very closely with what I in my mind had suspected. Aileen, after being satisfied with the

results of the L. Brown run provided me with a set of codex perhaps 75 to 100 pages in length ( the one I assume Lynne could not crack). This set of codex

was produced by one Monique Khuse. By the time I had thoroughly processed this information and was ready to get back to Aileen with the interpretation,

UFOCCI had dropped off the map.
The Khuse papers have since been destroyed. If they are still intact, I am not aware of there status as I have not been back to the place I left them in

Then this Stan Romek guy comes into the picture with his equations and such. Very good information there. The structure of the codex varies, it is dependant
on the abilities of the writer / channeler.
After my experiences with these folks, I never heard from any of them ever again. Diane Van Avery (the UFOCCI field rep) did not help that situation much at

all.
My current use of the codex has been reduced / intentionally limited to a basic encryption tool to maintain the veil.
However the greater potential will never die.

2. Do any of the the symbols frequently appear in close proximity to one another implying a subject/object relationship? I noticed in the primer that the

one of the arcs are broken as they cross one another. In an electrical circuit, the circuits have to be continuous. How can the information/field jump the

gap and not create interference?

In the technical presentation of the drone data provided in the CARET Codex the patterns of lines and arcs breaking is an aspect of the technique. When it

is clear there is an integrity in functionality the breaks simply indicate either an over or underpass of the conduit. The prominent intact one being the

overlaying element. There are several codex representations for this occurance. Each relative to the specific instance in which it is used.

3. What were the materials like to handle? Were they heavier or lighter than expected? How were the components fabricated? Were they cast, assembled, or

build up in layers like a fiber glass or carbon fiber?

In the D.I.S.C. / EGRD projects initial devices were manufactured very much in accordance to the same principles governing the design of Tokamak reactors.
However, after the first tests of these devices it became clear that the materials used worked nominally but were prone to breakdown and failure which

ultimately led to the adaptation of the tokamak design to comply more precisely with the principles of the 30-B reactance coupler. Enter the Work of Wolf

Hibertz, by understanding his work with concretion via electrolysis and hybridizing it with some of the works on Soviet Electrometallurgy the process of GROWING the

components of these devices became a reality.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
4. What can you tell us about the field that these operate in? If we were to think about an anti-gravitic field we would normally think of it in terms of

propulsion. The fields that you were creating were, for lack of a better term, intelligent because they would interpret the symbols. How could a field like

that be created?

These integrated symbols, how could they best be described...... Each symbol represents a preprogrammed batch of data which is integrated with the system.
The symbols themselves are simply markers, each one representing various batch caches. The device in operation has multiple features which run through the integral whole of the device. When in process the device will as a matter of redundancy refer to these caches in order to correlate the required function at nominal levels. The symbols themselves are simple markers which contain program features relevant to the functions of vectors corresponding with the mode of operation. Very much akin to how the human mind bases its actions on what it remembers from experience co-equated with realtime sensory input.

5. Can the symbols modify the field? Is the field either on or off or does it have different states of intensity/ degrees of interaction?

There is a definite on and off to these devices. The device in operation does depend on the control of the system no matter what the level of energization is. The field can be defined by differential variables based on what it is specifically doing.

6. In the photos, you show that some of the pieces/artifacts in an unactivated state where they are laying on a table and then later in an activated state

in which the pieces seem to be levitating. This is a simple question but was the field generated by the object in the middle of the table or by something

outside the frame? How is the field started up? Is there an on/ off switch?
I was impressed that I did not see any control or power wires which means that the device was powered and controlled independently. That is pretty amazing

if the technology was literally out of this world. Were there intermediate steps were you had to hook up a battery ot provide a power source for the device

to operate?

Hokey CGI is my assumption..... the tachometric ring segments will not rectify that response in a transverse manner. Only when coupled in alignment at the equator of the device to the slip nodes will the device behave in such a manner.
If the device has no energy potential to begin the startup sequence, techniques such as quartz filaments in the secondary flywheel can be incorporated to accumulate piezoelectric potential (hand spun initiation) which can be shunted into the core system to initiate the rotation of the tachometric converter. Once the minimal neccessary energy to start the system reaches nominality the magnetic levitation of the secondary disc is brought into armature phase and the rotational acceleration between the tachometric converter and the secondary flywheel is brought to resonant speed (the rate of rotation between the TC and the SFW must match exactly. Once these systems are in motion and synched, the Klystron is then energized and H2O / HHO is atomized into the propagator cavity and energized though the reconversion of magnetic constance. In this state immediately after startup, the device must be allowed to accumulate the neccesary voltage / energy potential to establish a field potential which is nominal towards lift. You cannot simply turn it on and just go,there are steps to it.

7. Did the team assemble the device on the table or was supplied by the government? If it was brought to your team, were you able to replicate the effects

of the original?

N/A We produced our own systems

8. Did you learn anything about the physics involved in these devices? When the objects become invisible are they optically invisible or do they something

stranger like go into another dimension for example?

There are two or three variables that we became aware of in our research.
(1) Emanations of EM spectral frequency above or below the visible threshold.
(2) Inertial variables which exhibited high speed blurring effects.
(3) Assumptions on whether or not the device actually left this dimensional density or because of temporal dilation the destruction of the device was not clearly observable.

9. Does the field exist naturally or is it created by the device? How does it relate to a field like gravity and/or electromagnetism?

The principles on which the devices were engineered are events which are observabley occuring in nature. It was built on the principles of naturally occuring events.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Dammit Sidd, you are going to make me read that stuff again. Probly get bit by a dopefish before I'm done, too!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by attovishnu

Hi Atto, thanks for re-posting the questions to this thread.

Does this mean its okay to discuss here or would you rather continue via email?

(DrDil = ufo-blog.com - unsure if you knew it was me in the emails).

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

Dammit Sidd, you are going to make me read that stuff again. Probly get bit by a dopefish before I'm done, too!

Obviously the joke still goes on. No need for the dopefish. Just relax and watch.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by attovishnu
1. Did your team create a dictionary of symbols?

Hi Atto, thanks for your input!

But it sounds a lot like Arthur's, kind of a work paper for students. Why should anybody do that, if it is apparently a hoax?

Do you have anything, to refute it is one?

Otherwise all your questions are superfluous.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The timing is most elegant!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
welcome back atto! I apologize for prior discomforts, just blind sheepbumping into blind sheep...I have been following your work for some time, i get the feeling someone, these Isaac people, borrowed some of your work, (I enjoyed especially the microve plasma theory) incorporating aspects such as the plasma containment design to be used as antigravity (the pipe leaner) I undesrtand from your work that you dont use that term, its more appropriately called harmonic resonance, electro gravitic, pro gravitic, working with pre existing fields, such as ourselves as we complete the circuit in a way. the rings mimic your versotrans, sans the inside coil, or coupler. which would be a column skewing two or more discs. It would be nice to find who took liberty with the designs, as they are all copyrighted. Thanx for preparing that FAQ too.

Fellow ARC Atto knows his stuff in this area, some say theoretical but we have we have dozens of theoretical physicist just sitting and dreaming , whereas Atto and his team are undertaking some very exotic and yes some esoteric work only by label, as the forces are there to be tapped.
His input will be vital to understanding, whethere these people just put random things together to look good, or whether the things have plausibility. In other words, even if esoteric, did they themselves understand it when the put the narrative and models together. I believe they stole his designs, but understood nothing. Like an ET finding human body parts, and figurging what went where. he might put the arse on the shoulders.

Now
off subjject, this is for Nola213
I found an analysis of the odd anomaly he saw, and it was not scanner, it was real..This by the very same analyst he felt the fotos were real, or parts of the,

Did Drt know this and say nothing?
www.kbvp.com...

I find this anomaly is as much interest as the "drone" itself. I originally enlarged and enhanced object "B" to create the inset "C". (see original photo and analysis) To see a better view, I turned the image to black and white, added a layer of "etch", and added a bit more contrast. The effect of this modification results in a better idea of the objects three dimensional shape.
All Drones, Probes, and RPVs ultimately have a source of control. Is it possible that this anomaly is that controller? If there are other photos of the "Drone UFO" with this anomalous object in the background, it makes a strong case for the controlling craft. I invite all readers to pursue this research. If you find another photo with this object, contact me through the web site contact page.
We could be getting hoaxed, but it would be on a level beyond previous attempts. The more information gathered and analyzed, the better we'll get an idea which side of the fence we jump to. If this is an actual UFO and the public gathers enough information and good photos, the government may make an attempt to claim it as an experimental craft in order to offset they have no idea what these are, where they come from, and they have no control of the situation. I think we can cross off the "swamp gas" theory for this one.

Nola I hope you feel better now

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Honestly Chairman,

I don't mind who feels better now. I want the truth. Atto's postings didn't give me anything of this yet.

At first he appeared arrogant, saying, he is waiting for the right questions. Now he appears again, talking to us, like we were his students.

Obviously he had sent the same stuff already to Dil directly, maybe not being aware that it was his site.

Either he talks straight or he prefers to be another funny party like the leviathan/nic group.

Just that.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
i get the feeling someone, these Isaac people, borrowed some of your work, (I enjoyed especially the microve plasma theory) incorporating aspects such as the plasma containment design to be used as antigravity (the pipe leaner) I undesrtand from your work that you dont use that term, its more appropriately called harmonic resonance, electro gravitic, pro gravitic, working with pre existing fields, such as ourselves as we complete the circuit in a way. the rings mimic your versotrans, sans the inside coil, or coupler. which would be a column skewing two or more discs. It would be nice to find who took liberty with the designs, as they are all copyrighted. Thanx for preparing that FAQ too.

Fellow ARC Atto knows his stuff in this area, some say theoretical but we have we have dozens of theoretical physicist just sitting and dreaming , whereas Atto and his team are undertaking some very exotic and yes some esoteric work only by label, as the forces are there to be tapped.
His input will be vital to understanding, whethere these people just put random things together to look good, or whether the things have plausibility. In other words, even if esoteric, did they themselves understand it when the put the narrative and models together. I believe they stole his designs, but understood nothing. Like an ET finding human body parts, and figurging what went where. he might put the arse on the shoulders.

I don't know, it seems more likely to me, that whomever did rip off attos concepts, did so very cleverly so as to directly avoid a copyright issue....leave out just enough for plausible deniability, if the question ever came up as to rip-off job....mangle it just enough...put the arse on the head, as you say, and maybe you can get away with being "similar" but not exact enough to do much damage to yourself legally.

admin edit: Please don't quote the whole post you are referring to, use only the part you are addressing.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Honestly Chairman,

I don't mind who feels better now. I want the truth. Atto's postings didn't give me anything of this yet.

At first he appeared arrogant, saying, he is waiting for the right questions. Now he appears again, talking to us, like we were his students.

Obviously he had sent the same stuff already to Dil directly, maybe not being aware that it was his site.

Either he talks straight or he prefers to be another funny party like the leviathan/nic group.

Just that.

ARC Concilieri Sidharta, ,
I realize the past actions were a little unusual and perhaps abrasive. I for one, shamelessly ipd everyone including the cats that walked across the path. The only Ip I lack now, is Mao tse tungs in China. I have everyone elses. Needless to say, this is the type of thing that, would frighten anyone coming to help. Isaac is different, as the only one who had that was Linda.

I mentioned Attos skills, a minimum of at least 20 years worth of work in this area. That qualifies him in my eyes as an expert witness.
If he identifies esoteric principles, work that may have been his, the sciences chemistry, included, he knows latin, occult science and principles, then that from even a shamans view point means we have a man made hoax.
He has already alluded to possible cgi hokiness, but its not as a photgraphic expert we need him, but as a metaphysician, he s versed in both.
We just need to know whether he can tell us already whether it was poorly done or well done.
and anything else he would like to comment on.
So I hope Sidharta , ARC Concilieri this is acceptable
and we give him a warm welcome.
I yield the floor

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Anyone who can shed light on this mess has my attention.

Welcome, Mr. Atto!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Everybody who greets me eye by eye is welcome to me.

Who treats me as his guinea pig, I surely will bite.

Let's see, if I welcome or bite.

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join