It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange ‘Cloud Wakes’ Seen By NASA Satellite. UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

(Washington, D.C.) In a startling image collected by a NASA environmental satellite over two years ago, evidence of huge objects flying through the atmosphere can been seen in the wakes they produced in a low cloud layer.

Huge flying craft of some sort producing wakes in a cloud layer
in this image captured by a NASA environmental satellite.
Courtesy: eco Enquirer

The image shows evidence of several unidentified objects of varying sizes, all flying in formation, at a very low altitude over the Indian Ocean. The area is too remote to be covered by radar.

Now whether these are cloud formations or not, I cannot say. But if they aren’t then what we’re seeing could be huge UFOs plowing through the clouds!
Any suggestions what that might be?

Cheers!

More Here…

[edit on 26-6-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I think this might be....

A spoof site!!

Here was my first clue :

ecoEnquirer asked famed image analysis expert William B. Davis his opinion of the image. "This is truly amazing", said Mr. Davis, between long drags on his trademark cigarette.

Can't slip that one past anyone who's even remotely an X-Files fan!

Check out the other stories : Extra Carbon Dioxide Causing Plant Attacks

Did Bush Jets Influence Hurricane Katrina?

Priceless!

Anyhoo, the cloud wakes look to be Kelvin Wakes, caused by mountaintops.

[edit on 6/26/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I will tell you from personal relations that they can use 'cloud cover' to move about even if it is the size of three football fields.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Yeah the floating islands and polar bears with heat stroke make this a spoof site or CRAZY PEOPLE
Reminds me of The Onion

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Remarkable pictures, showing in immense scale the beauty and laws of fluid mechanics. A perfect vortex shedding on the right hand side. I don't know the name of the waves on the left one but they're well known.

These 'great ships' traveling through the atmosphere are otherwise known as "islands".

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Errm, this may be a clue as to what the sites all abooot

www.ecoenquirer.com...

DISCLAIMER
All content on this site, being a mixture of parody, satire, and lame humor, is for entertainment purposes only. If any content is found to be offensive or objectionable in any way, please accept our apologies... but we also suggest that you get a life.

www.ecoenquirer.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
DISCLAIMER
All content on this site, being a mixture of parody, satire, and lame humor, is for entertainment purposes only. If any content is found to be offensive or objectionable in any way, please accept our apologies... but we also suggest that you get a life.

www.ecoenquirer.com...

Yay!!!! Way to go mikesingh. Kudos for furthering the sober analysis of anomalous photos.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Spoof site. But I have to say .. cool pictures. I enjoyed them. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Remarkable pictures, showing in immense scale the beauty and laws of fluid mechanics. A perfect vortex shedding on the right hand side. I don't know the name of the waves on the left one but they're well known.

These 'great ships' traveling through the atmosphere are otherwise known as "islands".

Ah yes...the voice of reason. It's a cool pic but it is nothing more than the clouds moving past land masses.

top topics

join