It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we doing this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
How many days have you sat up thinking about life and about the fact that everyday everything you do is to better life for someone you dont know? when you work, yes your workin for money you can use, but in reality its not your money. you cant keep it. once its given you have to give it back. you need food, clothing, and so many other things. if you want to grow and make your own ammenities it'll cost you even more in the long run. its a vicous cycle of give and give and i for one dont want to partake...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There are only a couple of ways you can avoid having to 'partake' in that lifestyle:

• Become a bum
  • Win the lottery
  • Commit suicide
  • Move to a third-world country

Have a good life!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
people who want money never have money because they use it, but people who dont want money never really have a problem finding it when they need to.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I've found the perfect answer to modern life's trials and tribulations.

There're these buildings, usualy old and with loads of tables and chairs inside, that dot each and every street and community. They have pretty signs outside, complete with pictures and strange names. Here in Ireland, they have the name of the nice man that runs the building's day to day business, and occasionaly a quirky name.

I believe they are called pubs, and I have it on good authority that they are the best place to invest your hard earned money. And the bonus is, that every time you make a deposit, they give you a nice drink that makes you feel good in your tummy. It's a win-win situation, as far as I'm concerned!

They are banks, aren't they...?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
^Rofl^ classic.

yeah, I'm pretty sure they're banks . . . right?

top topics

join