It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot's REAL (new enhanced video prof)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I ran across this video and its convinced me once and for all that bigfoot is real.
In the video you can see that bigfoot is a female with big breasts.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
In that video, it is pointing to the idea that bigfoot is really a man in a costume? So you choose a film biased towards the footage being a fake and claim that as your undeniable proof?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
hmm Actualy watching the video a few more times i am confused whether it is saying the footage is a hoax or not. Confusing... nonetheless the footage doesn't make me believe nor dismiss the idea of bigfoot.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
regardless of a video, the original bigfoot video was a hoax. the guy who made it admitted it. he admitted him and his brother made up the whole thing. you want a real mystery. find lochness.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This video has been enhanced, shaken, stirred, and beaten to death.

Unless we capture or find a dead bigfoot I don't think there are any out there. That doesn't mean I am not open to the idea of there being one and I do think that people should research it.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drahkuus
regardless of a video, the original bigfoot video was a hoax. the guy who made it admitted it. he admitted him and his brother made up the whole thing.

No...

Sorry you are wrong there, Roger Patterson nor Bob Gimlin have never said that it was a hoax. You are confusing them with Ray Wallace who did admit to hoaxing some foot prints...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
That kinda looks like Queen Latifa

But, the Master Jedi is correct.
Just because someone is able to strike a pose just like that original footage does not mean it is a hoax. I think if there may have "been" a bigfoot at one time, but over the years that particular creature has gone on and become an extinct species that man never really got a chance to understand.

IMO,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There is a man in Canada that claims to have solved the mystery of Bigfoot. there's a catch though, before he will give up his secrets publicly he wants legal protection for the Sasquatch so that they won't be hunted. I cant blame him though, we all know that people want, a body to prove it exist. Heres a news clip about him:
www.youtube.com...

and his web site:
www.sylvanic.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Driver_Shot_JFK
There is a man in Canada that claims to have solved the mystery of Bigfoot. there's a catch though, before he will give up his secrets publicly he wants legal protection for the Sasquatch so that they won't be hunted. I cant blame him though, we all know that people want, a body to prove it exist. Heres a news clip about him:
www.youtube.com...

and his web site:
www.sylvanic.com...

I listened to him on coast to coast am one night. It was an interesting story. He claims to have lived beside them and documented behaviors and such. I haven't heard anything new from him in a while. He was to provide more detailed video footage in the future.

True or not, I like the idea of getting a species like this protection prior to letting everyone know where they are.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaucyRossy
Unless we capture or find a dead bigfoot I don't think there are any out there.

I agree with this approach wholeheartedly.

There is absolutely no reason to discuss this subject, unless and until someone produces a specimen.

There have been so many hoaxes and blurry, fuzzy photos and videos presented that any photographic evidence is suspect.

In fact, I won't settle for anything less than DNA evidence and a body.

new topics

top topics

join