It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Journey Project II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well it seems that with all the posts on this forum about disclosure forthcomming or underway, release of once secret docs by the French Govt on UFO's and tales of alleged False Invasion/Flag ops and increased media coverage on the issue it seems to me Cosmic Journey is well in full swing. Cancelled in the early 1990s and now seems to be back on the agenda. Exciting times i think !!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
what is Cosmic Journey?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ahh well Cosmic Journey was brought to my attention by Timothy Good in his book Ailen Liason (very good read by the way and entertaining!) In it he says that there was a plan (alledgelly) by the US Govt back in the mid 1990's to come clean on UFO's. first there would be a noticeable input of media coverage of UFO's and tv documentaries on the subject. Plus Disney was going to have some input into this as well. Moving on from that there was going to be a travelling exhibition with the history of space exploration and with part of it showing a model of a UFO and with ailen bodies, whether the bodies were real or dummy ones for display purposes. Once all that had been done would come the big tollmolly with the announcement that we were not alone. probably done with an announcement via SETI or something like that.

It was cancelled however due partly to budget costs but also on the usual excuse of the public could'nt handle the truth and all that jazz.

new topics

join