It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What actually happens when you are on police watch lists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Does any one here know what actually happens when someone gets put on to a police watch list. A friend of mine is on one since he left school, and i was wondering what if anything he could do.

His life fell apart because he would not go with some girl at school, she went to the head of the school and made stuff up. She eventually went to the police and made up he was a criminal and he robbed something or other. This is not true, and he has never commited a crime.

She would follow him to where ever he worked, and tell people he is a paedo and a rapist, and make sure he could not stay in his job. She even followed him even 50 miles away, and served in a canteen where he worked and was putting stuff in his food etc, and asking people to beat him up while he was there.

She just followed him where ever he went to work, and his family members know this to be true because they worked with him once when she follwed him to 1 job. I was just wondering if you are on a police list as a rapist or paedo or robber or something does it last with you forever.

She just made up so much rubbish about him, and never let up. Does the police just believe anything anyone comes up with.

He has been through a really bad time, and from what i seen the police will never get of his back, even though none of it is true. Or do you guys reckon they will just hound him till the day he dies, is this the sort of thing that police do, without a person ever commiting a crime.

He even went to ireland and people warned him there to never to return to london, or his life would be absolutely destroyed. He did return to london and his life was destroyed.

I was wondering if anyone else here went through such a scenario, and what do you reckon could he do. How does a persons life get destroyed so much even though he never commited a crime, for people to tell him to never to return to a giant city like london.

The main point i want to know is do the police do this forever, and why are people put on lists without actual facts. Are there police here from england and do you do this stuff forever until someone dies. He would like to know things like how she would know when he went to work and where. How is it she is not commiting a crime doing what she did, or do the police believe anything females say. Are there any police here that would knindly answer my questions. I know there has been police from england that i openly spoke before.

[edit on 6/23/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Are there no police here from england that can talk about what they do in these situations, and why do you do these things without facts.

I often read posts from people claiming to be police from england, so i know there are some who come here, claim at least to be police, and you should have no problem discussing this thread, as you have already said you are police.

I think this is a good topic for converstaion as anyone can be put on these lists(as this persons life shown), even if you never do anything, and it definately fits in well in social issues.

[edit on 6/23/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Does any one here know what actually happens when someone gets put on to a police watch list. A friend of mine is on one since he left school, and i was wondering what if anything he could do.

Ok I'm no expert and I'm not a police officer but i can say, an accusation of being a peadophile is very serious allegation indeed and not alll cases can be proved or disproved which sounds like the whats happening with your friend.

But your not really saying alot like what are the police actually doing to him?
I suspect they will investigate the claimes of this girl and untill proved not guilty, he will remain on file as a possible offender for a while i assume but without harrasment.

Whats really unsetteling in this case is how the girl knew how to find him everywhere he went, this sounds suspicious and adds weight to her allagations. Also what business did this man have with such a young girl?(which you implied)

How old is the guy? how old is the girl?

Remember there are two sides to every story and sometimes youg people can't articulate themselves as well as adults.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2
Whats really unsetteling in this case is how the girl knew how to find him everywhere he went, this sounds suspicious and adds weight to her allagations. Also what business did this man have with such a young girl?(which you implied)

How old is the guy? how old is the girl?

Remember there are two sides to every story and sometimes young people can't articulate themselves as well as adults.

lol, you got it wrong, they went to school together, and are the same age.

he is not a paedo, and every time he tried to go to work, she would just turn up. How would she know where he worked, when even his family did not know.

What this case is about, is this girl just made up anything she wanted, and everyone believed her. i just would like to know does this happen alot, and how do the police listen to just rubbish made up and believe it.

thx for replying at least, but you got the wrong end of the stick. what i wanted to find out, does it continue forever these things, and can people just make up baseless acusations and the police do everything they can to wreck that persons life, on her wish.

I thought this would go well in social issues, and that it never seems to leave him, i thought there may be other cases, where people did something similar.

remember that lifes can just be wrecked on lies alone, does not have to have any truth to it, if the people doing the accusing are persistant enough.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Andy, is this bloke being gang stalked or just stalked by one person with an agenda and supported by her police confidants? It is not entirely clear. If it is individual stalking, do the police help her to find the guy, because that is a criminal action and he can take her to Court.

That is truly awful, because I have been advised that if the Police have your name on a list, they will hound you until your dying day. If they want you badly they will set you up with a prostitute who will later claim that you raped her.

In any case, it won't stop unless he goes to a country where there is a reduced amount of gang stalking.

For help see: Gang Stalking

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Heronumber0- He is interested to see why the hell this happened. He left school and thought it was gone forever, but for what ever reason these people did something, and i reckon and he reckons he must be on some list.

The thing about it she just seemes obsessed about making stuff up about the guy, and this is something his family knows she has did because she talked to them alot, for what ever reason. The story is just very weird, and i just find it amazing.

I think your right about the fact they will continue to hound him, and the fact they are desperate to set him up on some charge, of rape or something like being a paedo. Your right in saying he has no chance of ever living his life in this country with these people.

It might seem a weird thing to say, but his was very fortunate to never be interested in females. Isn't it a strange world where a man has to say that. Imagine this stuff started back in 1992/1993, and is still going on, so you know when they start they just never stop.

I was just wondering if anyone else went through something like this, or knows someone that went through this.

whats that chinese proverb.
"Get 3 people to tell a lie, and it becomes a truth."

[edit on 6/30/2007 by andy1033]

top topics

join