It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the Fact : Remote Viewing of 9-11?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Bold assumption, and its not true. Remote viewing is real, and has been done by many people. Ordinary people with no experience can learn it very quickly, and some people are natural at it.

I wonder if any of these viewers would take the JREF challenge for a quick million, and worldwide recognition of humans supernatural abilities then? All they gotta do is look inside his locked locker.

If its not real, then why do some police forces have their own remote viewer. Obviously the US military think its real, because its something they have spent millions on. Look up project "Stargate".

Because RV turned out to be so real and useful that the military terminated the project.
GG

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why should we believe that the Govt. stopped the project? All they have to do is shuffle it over to a black op budget and thats that. They can continue forever and no one outside the project would be the wiser. Rename it, put it in a new office, and there you go!!

I do NOT believe that Ingo Swann and the others were used to set up an important project, a project that according to them had great results, just to dismiss it all a few years later. I believe that likely it is still going on somewhere and is no doubt more refined and viable than ever. The Russkies are doing it, and who knows who else...but if advanced knowledge or penetration of enemy positions and info is in any way possible, they would never just let it die on the vine.

Just my opinion and I admit I could be wrong on this, but I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
also there was a spike in psychic energy, anticipatory energy in the new york area previoius to the attack according to a group that claims it can influence moods by meditation. announced by an art bell guest

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Remote viewing did confirm empty planes.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starbuck
i just want to add, from a ABC News article:

Just three years ago, the military funded a specious study of psychic teleportation, according to the Federation of American Scientists. An 88-page report prepared by the Air Force Research Lab contended that moving through mind powers is "quite real and can be controlled."

LINK

So is this research report available or is it classified?
I gather that ABC news at least could get snippets out from the report since they quoted it.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I can. I will. But it will take some time to get back to you.

I'm not at my "center". Don't know when I'll be ready.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The way to do this to prevent any bias would be coordinates and backdating with time (7 years, 4 months, 3 days, 7 hours ago - as opposed to september 11th 2001 so there would be no bias based on the date). I am just getting into RV and from what I have read the big problem is dampening ego and the analytical mind to allow the "small voice" to be heard.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I've recalled having gone through a remote viewing training course when I was around 11 years old. From what I recalled, I had failed at it. But I have recalled having remote viewed the twin towers and drawing pictures when I was younger. There's been several reports of people having had some premonition about that event, regardless of remote viewing.

I sopke or um, witnessed to a JW that I used to work for about it in 1991. He said it would be impossible for a building to come down like that. I guess he should have known if he was a JW and a farmer.

Seriously though, I was led to believe this event was actually under orders of someone extraterrestrial or similar. Many things seemed to hinge on this 9/11/01 timeline event as if biblically scripted.

There were supposed to have been some type of highly advanced drone type technology similar to that star wars test ball. But I think that was in Afghanistan and still may come at a future date, if ever. I have my doubts on this though as used by 'our' forces.

We already are aware of alleged high technology weapons and reverse engineered or similar type craft. Nothing should really surprise us now.As to who's actually in charge should be suspect also.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
I have read of those who discuss R.V.'ing before the event, and how no one predicted the 'attacks' beforehand, but why not get some real and experienced R.V.'ers to spend some time on this?

Actually, Alex Jones predicted the 9/11 attacks in July 2001 without remote viewing:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

there you go a project stargate ex employee.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86 I have read of those who discuss R.V.'ing before the event, and how no one predicted the ' attacks ' beforehand,

Perhaps no RVr did... but there were in fact 2 connected People who DID predict a major Emergency in DC and Catastrophic event would occur on SEPTEMBER 11th against the United States.

And one of these people actually specified a YEAR DATE of 9/11/2001... the other one simply warned of a GREAT EMERGENCY on 9/11, posted it ON 9/11/08 and also posted a warning how there would be TERRORISM and a BIG BANG in a BIG BUILDING in the month of SEPTEMBER.

The facts Taken in full context from both these people prove beyond a doubt they were the only ones on the planet to have publically predicted 911.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Oh, and I also found the webot discussion regarding 911 to be interesting.

Seems there's evidence of the webot predicting something very similar to the stock market collapse as well.

which reminds me, the person who predicted 911, also predicted the fall of wall street back in 1995.

even the skeptic i am, these subjects fascinate me.

even more fascinating though, are the heated debates and denial of facts or evidence that give these issues merit imo.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
just a quick comment about "stargate"
while i was at a Air Show, i was working a booth, selling beer and stuff. i saw a enlisted guy come up and get some snacks, he had on a "stargate" patch on his BDU, i thought it was weird and i thought he was a moron for having a TV shows patch on his uniform. It was a exact duplicate of the TV shows. skip ahead a bit, i was in the base barber shop getting my haircut, when a Major sat down next to me, on his right shoulder was a black band with the word "stargate" in it. It was then i knew it was real.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kickass

Originally posted by Starbuck
i just want to add, from a ABC News article:

Just three years ago, the military funded a specious study of psychic teleportation, according to the Federation of American Scientists. An 88-page report prepared by the Air Force Research Lab contended that moving through mind powers is "quite real and can be controlled."

LINK

So is this research report available or is it classified?
I gather that ABC news at least could get snippets out from the report since they quoted it.

Yes the report is available, and here's a snippet of it, and the link below to the 88 page report produced in 2004:

"This Special Technical Report presents the results of a subcontracted study performed by Warp Drive Metrics, Las Vegas, NV, under Contract No. F04611-99-C-0025, for the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)/Space and Missile Propulsion Division, Propellant Branch (PRSP), Edwards AFB, CA. The Project Manager for AFRL/PRSP was Dr. Franklin B. Mead, Jr. This report has been reviewed and is approved for release and distribution in accordance with the distribution statement on the cover and on the SF Form 298. This report is published in the interest of scientific and technical information exchange and does not constitute approval or disapproval of its ideas or findings."

www.fas.org...

edit on 2/21/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
I am new here and admit not searching for very long, but I have not seen many references to those who have Remote Viewing capabilities going back into the 9-11 timeline and seeing what happpened.

I have read of those who discuss R.V.'ing before the event, and how no one predicted the ' attacks ' beforehand, but why not get some real and experienced R.V.'ers to spend some time on this? Well known people who can give some information on this might lend some credibility to not only Remote Viewing but also give us some info that we have not heard yet.

Anyone care to comment or give some advice on this? Many thanks and I am thrilled to have found the ATS bunch; intelligent, civilized repartee is the only way to advance knowledge and maintain credibility. I am really glad that this site in monitored so closely; this guarantees quality and continued ability for everyone to participate and have a fair chance at comment.

this threads a bit old, but some interesting claims and data have been put forwarded by andrew basiago whose story I happen to believe which includes information he claims shows 9/11 was "RV'd" by our government long ago. hmmm

Even more bizarre...

Have we been to mars, developed time-travel tech and teleportation?

apparently we have.

Is this technology new?

Nope

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join