It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pringles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I hate Pringles. I swear to god. Why? They are deliberately designed so you over eat them. I mean okay a nice big convenient can you can just slide chips of all equal size out of and they all interconnect nicely with each other.

I mean who eats just one at a time? I eat at least two at a time but usually three at a time. Its just so tempting. The barbecue ones are delicious. But next thing you know in less than a minute you ate more than half the bloody can, and thats what? Roughly 500 calories? There goes my diet.

But also seriously I think Pringles are some kind of communist tactic...think about it.

The can of the standard Pringles is red.

All Pringles chips are of equal size.

And most shocking of all...

BOYCOTT PRINGLES!!!

[edit on 6/20/2007 by Kacen]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I would boycott them if I weren't so damn addicted.I know they are terribly bad for me.I just bought a family pack of the tins (5) in a pack.Good thing I have lots of people to share with.And you just know a teenager can scarf down a whole tin in about 15 minutes.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
hahaha i dont really dig pringles they make me sick usually.bleh the bbq ones so gross.. plus the pringles guy scares me along with the monopoly guy they are brothers or what?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Oh sure! At least you can get to them.

Once they are about half gone, I can't even get my hand in the tube to get more out. Then they just sit there taunting me.

It's got to be some cruel joke.

I just want a can I can get my hands into, is that so bad?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
ohhhh , love me some pringles...

There's a great joke by Mitch Hedberg...

I think Pringles' initial intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived. But Pringles was a laid-back company. They said "F**k it. Cut 'em up! We can play tennis later."

RIP in Mitch, RIP...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
pringles *drools*
i can empty a pack in 3min

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
pringles *drools*

Wow! Do you Chew or Inhale?HAHA- wash that down with a cucumber Pepsi!

[edit on 21-6-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
I hate Pringles. I swear to god. Why? They are deliberately designed so you over eat them. I mean okay a nice big convenient can you can just slide chips of all equal size out of and they all interconnect nicely with each other.

I mean who eats just one at a time? I eat at least two at a time but usually three at a time. Its just so tempting. The barbecue ones are delicious. But next thing you know in less than a minute you ate more than half the bloody can, and thats what? Roughly 500 calories? There goes my diet.

But also seriously I think Pringles are some kind of communist tactic...think about it.

The can of the standard Pringles is red.

All Pringles chips are of equal size.

And most shocking of all...

BOYCOTT PRINGLES!!!

[edit on 6/20/2007 by Kacen]

Communist pringles, eh? You shouldn't impune a color just because of who used it in history. If my favorite color is red and I have a mustache, does that make me a communist? And I think the reason that they are all the same size might be because they are all in the SAME SIZE CONTAINER. Interesting thoughts, but I dont think the Pringles guy will be the next Stallin.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

pringles *drools*

Wow! Do you Chew or Inhale?HAHA- wash that down with a cucumber Pepsi!

[edit on 21-6-2007 by AccessDenied]

all about oasis citrus to wash it down with
when it comes to food i keep eat like there is no end

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I love pringles but only the orignal ones. No flavors thanks. Eating one at a time is not possible lol

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

all about oasis citrus to wash it down with
when it comes to food i keep eat like there is no end

Citrus Crush? CITRUS CRUSH?

*throws chair against wall*

THIS! IS! SUMMER FRUITS!

Ahem......sorry, just can't stand citrus crush. Sitting in the fridge like it owns the bloody place, not a care in the world when BAM! Gets hit with a stick by Summer Fruits.

But anyway, Pringles eh? I love the darn things, gotta agree how addictive they are, you keep telling yourself, only one more, one more and I'll stop.

BUT DO YOU?

No, because no-one can. It wont be nuclear war that'll finish us off, it'll be these bastard Pringles.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I LOVE PRINGLES!!!

I eat them and eat them ... you are right, it's the whole can or nothing.

Best ones - sour creme and onion.

top topics

join