It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 WTC7: ConEdison pulled the plug 30 mins prior collapse.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This info is from the official NERC Disturbance Report list for 2001.

www.nerc.com...

At 1651 EDT, two networks were removed from service by Consolidated Edison Company due to the threat of collapse of World Trade Center Building Seven, situated directly above the two Trade Center stations feeding these networks. A total of 9,752 customers, or 67 MW of demand, was removed from service. At 1721, World Trade Center Building Seven collapsed and destroyed both of the World Trade Center stations

WHOA. Read that again. ConEdison anticipated Tower 7 coming down and removed it from service PRECISELY 30 MINUTES prior to the tower collapse. Also indicated here is that the power to both WTC1 & 2 as well as 7 Towers was sourced from somewhere in or below WTC7.

Here's the link to the above document from NERCs website: www.nerc.com...
Download and save it pronto imo.

So, besides vague references to anonymous firefighters, we now know a specific company who was not only anticipating the collapse of Tower 7, but preparing for it, precisely 30 minutes out.

I also noticed this in ConEdison's Yearly Report from 2001:

library.corporate-ir.net... (page 18)
Richard J. Morgan June 8, 1935 – September 11, 2001

Richard J. Morgan, who served as Con Edison’s vice president of Emergency Management until his retirement in 2000, perished in the attack on the World Trade Center. In a Con Edison career that spanned four decades, Dick Morgan developed close working relationships with New York City’s Fire Department, Police Department, Office of Emergency Management, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency, particularly in times of crisis. Those at Con Edison and throughout the city and the industry who knew Dick Morgan mourn his passing and celebrate his memory.

I wonder in what capacity he was at the site. I was unable to find out exactly what happened to him, besides references to him rushing to the scene to help out. I saw references to newspaper articles about his role but could not source any. RIP.

NOTE: This information was first brought to light by another ATS member in the "Plane impact caused street light to fail for a second?!?" thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...) and my posts have been re-submitted here as a dedicated thread due to the new information it provides as well as the unrelatedness to the original thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's been well documented that the collapse of WT7 was anticipated for quite a while before the actual colapse. All firefighters were actually moved back from the building long before the colapse for fear it would do just that.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
sensfan is right... the building was looked at for hours. A collapse zone was created by the FDNY. This also explains the preliminary news reports on the collaspe. All personell in that area knew it would be a matter of time until the building collapsed.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thanks Shar_chi, for the information, hadn't come across that yet

Im gonna go with Sensfan and CaptainObvious on this one, alot of folks were in "on the know" of the WTC7's imminent demolition including our friend Rudy on Jennings, eventually with much more info coming forward it's only a matter of time till these criminals are brought to justice.

The only problem is they have already taken steps to protect themselves.

Jerusalem (CNSNews.com) - The U.S. and Israel have signed a treaty intended to protect their nationals from prosecution in the International Criminal Court.

According to the pact, both countries agreed not to extradite, transfer or surrender the citizens of one another's country to the ICC or to a third country, which might transfer them to The Hague, where the court is located.

www.cnsnews.com...

So what happens next?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula

Im gonna go with Sensfan and CaptainObvious on this one,

Good move!

alot of folks were in "on the know" of the WTC7's imminent demolition including our friend Rudy on Jennings, eventually with much more info coming forward it's only a matter of time till these criminals are brought to justice.

Not a great statement since you have no evidence to backk it up

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
...This also explains the preliminary news reports on the collaspe. All personell in that area knew it would be a matter of time until the building collapsed.

and your evidence to back this up would be?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
My evidence is the dozens of EMS crews that wrere there . The point that 2 + hours BEFORE the collapse the Chief ordered a collapse zone! This has been known for years. Try reading the 911 report, NIST, or NON ct sites and you will get some REAL information

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
My evidence is the dozens of EMS crews that wrere there . The point that 2 + hours BEFORE the collapse the Chief ordered a collapse zone! This has been known for years. Try reading the 911 report, NIST, or NON ct sites and you will get some REAL information

Thank you CO, but please, in keeping with this sites motto, can you help me deny ignorance? Can you show me what a NON-CT site would look like? seems i must be confused.

The 911 report and NIST are missing valuable information! This has been known for years.

and when you say your evidence of EMS crews that were there, can you show me that evidence? Since the 500 first response interviews are missing, you have now picked my interest, what real evidence do you have about the crews that were there?

Thanking you in advance.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If you want reliable information about what happened on 9/11
read these accounts - FIREHOUSE magazine conducted numerous
interviews with FDNY personnel who were at WTC site.

www.firehouse.com...

Check out interviews with Capt Boyle, Battalion Chief Norman,
Deputy Visconti, Deputy Hayden

All report that WTC 7 was heavily damaged by debris from the collapse
of the towers

Or do you believe the FDNY was part of the conspiracy ?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
taken from the link in the post above...

A fireman, Ray Hayden, was actually standing in front of quarters and he saw what he thought was a small plane and then an explosion right into north tower.

Should we listen to the firemen or not? this guy supports one of the biggest CT's there is. is he reliable when he says it looked like wtc7 was going to come down but unreliable when he thinks it was a small plane?

[edit on 23-6-2007 by jprophet420]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Thank you CO, but please, in keeping with this sites motto, can you help me deny ignorance? Can you show me what a NON-CT site would look like? seems i must be confused.

The 911 report and NIST are missing valuable information! This has been known for years.

and when you say your evidence of EMS crews that were there, can you show me that evidence? Since the 500 first response interviews are missing, you have now picked my interest, what real evidence do you have about the crews that were there?

Thanking you in advance.
I will have to agree... Firehouse magazine has the majority of the interviews that I have read. Let me try to find some more that give eyewitness accounts of the condition of WTC7

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Sorry double post

[edit on 23-6-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here are a few more:

1. We walked over by number Seven World Trade Center as it was burning and saw this 40-plus story building with fire on nearly all floors. –FDNY Lieutenant Robert LaRocca

graphics8.nytimes.com...

2. ...Just when you thought it was over, you're walking by this building and you're hearing this building creak and fully involved in flames. It's like, is it coming down next? Sure enough, about a half an hour later it came down. –FDNY Lieutenant James McGlynn

graphics8.nytimes.com...

3. I walked out and I got to Vesey and West, where I reported to Frank [Cruthers]. He said, we’re moving the command post over this way, that building’s coming down. At this point, the fire was going virtually on every floor, heavy fire and smoke that really wasn’t bothering us when we were searching because it was being pushed southeast and we were a little bit west of that. I remember standing just where West and Vesey start to rise toward the entrance we were using in the World Financial Center. There were a couple of guys standing with me and a couple of guys right at the intersection, and we were trying to back them up – and here goes 7. It started to come down and now people were starting to run. –FDNY Deputy Chief Nick Visconti
www.firehouse.com...

4. All morning I was watching 7 World Trade burn, which we couldn't do anything about because it was so much chaos looking for missing members. –Firefighter Marcel Klaes
graphics8.nytimes.com...

5. When the building came down it was completely involved in fire, all forty-seven stories.
–FDNY Assistant Chief Harry Myers
(Smith, Dennis, 2002. Report From Ground Zero: The Heroic Story of the Rescuers at the World Trade Center. New York: Penguin Putnam. p. 160)

6. The concern there again, it was later in the afternoon, 2, 2:30, like I said. The fear then was Seven. Seven was free burning. Search had been made of 7 already from what they said so they had us back up to that point where we were waiting for 7 to come down to operate from the north back down. –Captain Robert Sohmer
graphics8.nytimes.com...

7. Then we had to move because the Duane Reade, they said, wasn't safe because building 7 was really roaring. –FDNY Chief Medical Officer Kerry Kelly.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

8. At this point Seven World Trade was going heavy, and they weren't letting anybody get too close. Everybody was expecting that to come down. –Firefighter Vincent Massa

graphics8.nytimes.com...

9. Chief Cruthers told me that they had formed another command post up on Chambers Street. At this point there were a couple of floors burning on Seven World Trade Center. Chief McNally wanted to try and put that fire out, and he was trying to coordinate with the command post up on Chambers Street. This is after searching for a while. He had me running back and forth trying to get companies to go into Seven World Trade Center. His radio didn't seem to be working right either because he had me relaying information back and forth and Chief Cruthers had me --

Q. So everything was face-to-face? Nothing was by radio?

A. Yeah, and it was really in disarray. It really was in complete disarray. We never really got an operation going at Seven World Trade Center. –FDNY Captain Michael Donovan

graphics8.nytimes.com...

10. Building #7 was still actively burning and at that time we were advised by a NYFD Chief that building #7 was burning out of control and imminent collapse was probable. –PAPD P.O. Edward McQuade
www.thememoryhole.org... page 48.

11. At Vesey St. and West St., I could see that 7 WTC was ablaze and damaged, along with other buildings.

–M. DeFilippis, PAPD P.O. www.thememoryhole.org... page 49

Note: the fires in 7 were probably not mainly due to damage from the south tower, but from the north.]
12. So yeah then we just stayed on Vesey until building Seven came down. There was nothing we could do. The flames were coming out of every window of that building from the explosion of the south tower. So then building Seven came down. When that started coming down you heard that pancaking sound again everyone jumped up and starts.

Q: Why was building Seven on fire? Was that flaming debris from tower two, from tower two that fell onto that building and lit it on fire?

A: Correct. Because it really got going, that building Seven, saw it late in the day and like the first Seven floors were on fire. It looked like heavy fire on seven floors. It was fully engulfed, that whole building. There were pieces of tower two [sic: he probably means tower one] in building Seven and the corners of the building missing and whatnot. But just looking up at it from ground level however many stories -- it was 40 some odd -- you could see the flames going straight through from one side of the building to the other, that’s an entire block. –Firefighter Tiernach Cassidy

graphics8.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It's known that FDNY had been penetrated by terrorist insiders prior to 911. Apparently the WTC blueprints may of been leaked through one of these sources. It wouldn't surprise me if there were operators also on the scene undercover as FDNY, NYPD and/or other first responders agencies like Red Cross overseeing the collapse and adding weight to the cover story. The Green Beret and former counter intelligence officer Ronnie Bucca was onto one of these moles just before 911 until he perished in the towers.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Insolubrious

It's known that FDNY had been penetrated by terrorist insiders prior to 911. Apparently the WTC blueprints may of been leaked through one of these sources.

Where do people come up with these things?
It's like they wake up from a dream and it becomes facts to them.

OK lets run with idea that the terrorists had blue prints for WTC.
Picture a group of jihad's looking through hundreds of pages of plans for a half hour then saying "Lets fly planes into them".
You have to inject some common sense into your theories.

I seriously wonder how some people can function in society with the levels of paranoia posted on conspiracy sites.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

It makes perfect sense to have access to the blueprints if their plan included bringing down the buildings. Try doing a search for Ronnie Bucca FDNY mole. Why would terrorists need insiders at FDNY in the first place if all they wanted to do was hijack planes?

edit on 3-9-2015 by Insolubrious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insolubrious
It's known that FDNY had been penetrated by terrorist insiders prior to 911. Apparently the WTC blueprints may of been leaked through one of these sources. It wouldn't surprise me if there were operators also on the scene undercover as FDNY, NYPD and/or other first responders agencies like Red Cross overseeing the collapse and adding weight to the cover story. The Green Beret and former counter intelligence officer Ronnie Bucca was onto one of these moles just before 911 until he perished in the towers.

You are my new favourite. I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for your posts. Hilarious.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainObvious
sensfan is right... the building was looked at for hours. A collapse zone was created by the FDNY. This also explains the preliminary news reports on the collaspe. All personell in that area knew it would be a matter of time until the building collapsed.

No, they didn't. Even if some were concerned that it might, they turned out to be wrong because WTC7 did not collapse naturally. Instead, It fell at freefall speed due to CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. That is why in various videos you see fire fighters warning people to move away shortly before the building came down. They had obviously been told of its imminent demolition. They would never have warned people to move away quickly if they had merely suspected it could collapse because they would not have been able to be so certain about when it would happen. They would never have displayed such urgency.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yes in the middle of the biggest terrorist attack in US
history the Fire department having nothing else to do
was put in charge of drilling holes in concrete sourcing and placing a variety
of exotic charges and wiring a sky scraper to bring 7 WTC down.
In what 3 hours ?

Or do we think they hooked chains up to their trucks
and literally pulled the building down ?

Also the OS can't have it both ways, the NIST animation
shows a sudden collapse due to the immediate failure of
multiple steel support structures at once.
Their model shows the entire building
falling without need of demolition or NYFD" help".
So which is it ? Fire department or failure from steel melting
because of reems of paper ?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Yes in the middle of the biggest terrorist attack in US history the Fire department having nothing else to do was put in charge of drilling holes in concrete sourcing and placing a variety of exotic charges and wiring a sky scraper to bring 7 WTC down. In what 3 hours?

And doing so as fires raged unchecked inside WTC 7. Since when did firefighters become demolition experts?

Or do we think they hooked chains up to their trucks and literally pulled the building down ?

Cables were used to bring down WTC 6.

Also the OS can't have it both ways, the NIST animation shows a sudden collapse due to the immediate failure of
multiple steel support structures at once. Their model shows the entire building falling without need of demolition or NYFD" help".

The penthouse collapsed first, and the rest of WTC 7 followed, all due to fire and impact damage on the southern facade.

So which is it ? Fire department or failure from steel melting because of reems of paper?

The WTC fires never generated temperatures high enough to melt steel, but they were high enough to make structural steel look like this.

Photo: WTC Steel
edit on 3-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join