It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide bombers headed to US!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
CBS is breaking a story as we speak on this scary development.

Apparently, Al Qaeda has sent teams of specially trained suicide bombers to the U.S., Canada and other western nations. This comes as teams, with some members as young as 12, were filmed by a Pakistani crew attending a "graduation ceremony" this summer. Kinda crazy.

Should prove an interesting summer...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Truth or propaganda? I guess only time will tell. I think has been a long time coming though. If this is true and people start blowing themselves up in schools, shopping malls and churches around the country we could be in for a lot more trouble than just loss of life. I really don't think America or Americans can stomach living in a state of constant fear that suicide bombing will create...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Cool, it will give my goverment another excuse to drop more bombs, it makes for good tv. People die all the time it's a fact of life, we all gotta go sometime. I could care less either way.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Bush as dictator seems likes its getting closer

convenient eh?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D
Bush as dictator seems likes its getting closer

convenient eh?

He has another 18 months in office, how do you figure it.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
Cool, it will give my goverment another excuse to drop more bombs, it makes for good tv. People die all the time it's a fact of life, we all gotta go sometime. I could care less either way.

Real intelligent

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
US takes action.Pakistan seems to be in serious trouble.If Pakistan were to fall to the nazis of the taliban,would they finally get the bomb.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
US takes action.Pakistan seems to be in serious trouble.If Pakistan were to fall to the nazis of the taliban,would they finally get the bomb.

Thats just mere speculation as to what really happened. Who knows, maybe the terrorists and insurgents blew themselves up by accident.

Link

Army spokesman Major-General Waheed Arshad said there had been an explosion in the area, but he denied it was caused by missiles and added that the army had not carried out any operations there either.

"It wasn't a missile attack," Arshad said, adding that initial reports suggested the explosion occurred while the militants were making a bomb.

Such explanations have been offered in the past when U.S. forces in Afghanistan have launched strikes on targets in Pakistani territory.

The government is sensitive to any report of foreign forces carrying out operations in Pakistani territory or airspace.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve99
He has another 18 months in office, how do you figure it.

18 months is a long time for one of these suicide bombers or any other pseudo terror attack to take place. which would grant Bush the justification to declare martial law. its being discussed(dictatorship) all over ATS right this moment.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Iam awake to all this fake terror garbage and alot of people are also waking up, why would people give the Yanks another excuse to drop nukes ? Blair just recently admited he went along with Bush into Afghanistan because he thought he would start the Nukes flying and wanted to be in the "Know".

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Iam awake to all this fake terror garbage and alot of people are also waking up, why would people give the Yanks another excuse to drop nukes ? Blair just recently admited he went along with Bush into Afghanistan because he thought he would start the Nukes flying and wanted to be in the "Know".

Wha....? When did he ever say that? I follow things pretty closely, but I don't recall Blair ever saying he went to war in Afghanistan because he wanted to know when we'd start lobbing nukes....

top topics

join