It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

girl i just barely met

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
ok so i went to this picnic yesterday the day right before i posted this,and while i was there i went around and introduced myself to everyone there to get to know more people.
about mid-way through the party as im going to call it now this girl came over and started talking with the host.when they stopped talking i walked over to her about half way there the host stops me and tells me to go talk to her but be nice cause she is really shy...
so i do the thing i thought best i walked right up to her held out my hand and said hi my names ****(like im saying my real name to you guys no offense but i dun know any of you enough to tell ya my real name) and we talked a bit she stuck by me the whole party but i introduced her to anyone i'd already met. an hour or so later my friend left to go talk with some people about some stuff.her and i talked a bit more and ive got to say ive never had such a strong attraction to anyone before its a stronger attraction more so than even my most missed ex girlfriends my question is should i call her and ask her out right away or get to know her better? im leaning very much so to the first one.oh and her father and i talked a bit when he came to pick her up and me and him get along great. all im saying is i see this as a great oppurtunitie to get to know somone i really like. input is strongly appreciated.

-the king

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This isn't the sort of thing anyone else can tell you how to handle -- do what your gut instinct says to do. You could take her out in a group, go to the movies with a bunch of people, that way there's less pressure on both of you and you won't look like you're coming on too strong.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Damnit man ... call her AND get to know her better.

Is there something different between the two ??

If she's shy then she wont call you will she ?

...and besides if you have her number then she is expecting you to call.

Get to know her too. Try dating a couple of times without jumping on her. You generally find friendships are more rewarding if you keep the sex thing at bay for a while.

Good luck

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

Get to know her too. Try dating a couple of times without jumping on her. You generally find friendships are more rewarding if you keep the sex thing at bay for a while.

Good luck
sex is actually like the furthest thing from my mind i like her for her personality

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Take her out drinkin and dancin; get her drunk then.........

Just jokin; go slow for a little while then take her out drinking and dancing, then if the chemistry is good; maybe a little smoochin in the back seat.

watch those hands son.........

edit: Yeah right, personality.......

[edit on 17-6-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
HeyHey! Do I see true love? I'd say the best thing is to take it slow. I remember being with someone shy. The best thing to do is continue talking to her! Let her feel comfortable and get to know her better! The shy ones are always the most fun, It's almost like being in a romance. One thing I also wana suggest is have a sense of humor! I remember going out once, we both got completely dressed up in formal wear, then went out for McDonald's! One of my favorie dates yet!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking

Good luck
sex is actually like the furthest thing from my mind i like her for her personality

Lier lier pants on fire.

If your a man it's always in your mind, it's the way that we are wired.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Mmmm nice that. Hot wired for sex 24/7

I read somewhere once that an average man creates 645,000 spermcells per day and they're all busting to get out. Is it any wonder that men are insane about sex...

Still, I believe him that he is truely smitten. It's even more fun when you're totally smitten and you set the bedclothes on fire.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
well considering im 16... i cant get her drunk and dancing and i do beleive that sex is something reserved for marriage... so yeah i figured yeah sex good for your body bad for relationships considering half of my brothers relationships all turned physical then ended after they had sex...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
well considering im 16... i cant get her drunk and dancing and i do beleive that sex is something reserved for marriage...

Here's the deal son; women even if they seem to be shy and demure may have a libido the size of a bus; and if you can't or won't take care of their sexual needs; they will dump you in a heartbeat for someone that makes them feel like they are pretty, sexy and wanted.

Of course your situation may be different and if it is just ignore me but I have had a small measure of experience with the fairer sex and in todays
culture; folks seem to be very sexual, open and free.

Best of luck to you my brother!!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I was sixteen once u know!

My libido was like a tank, now it's like a highly polished old classic that only gets out at the weekend and then only if the weather is good!

Oh to be sweet sixteen once again.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Good luck

Yes, this is word for word what I would post as a response. Call her now and get to know her. She and you will hit it off no doubt.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'd have to say that if your "gut" is telling you to ask her out, then by all means do so. Too many times I have dragged my heels when it came to such matters and I wound up missing the entire boat. I suppose that's why I am still single.

SR

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I feel sorry for you son cause in the ideal world, Well this chick would be ringing you up and doing all the chasing ahhhhhhh the ideal world if only Don't waste any time man get into contact with her again but also don't rush or force things to happen!!! fine line of balance you see!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
I was sixteen once u know!

My libido was like a tank, now it's like a highly polished old classic that only gets out at the weekend and then only if the weather is good!

Oh to be sweet sixteen once again.

I think I'm one of the most sex-addicted guys on this board, and I believe what the kid is saying, hell not everyone is like me, you know!

To the author of this thread: Don't take me as a role model, get to know her a bit better, play it nice and slow, and don't think about sex or getting her drunk, though that's what I would think about, but I urge you not too, there's enough RSs running around as it is nah, never enough RSs, just wishing you the best of luck, and happy, healthy life, and don't listen to SOME of us older folk, we're a bit crazy

And yeah, if you really feel like taking her out, ask her out, but don't ever ever rush things, keep it at her level, let her be in control of the situation, good luck

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I was 16 once too.. And I was far from ready for anyone to have sex with me. I'm sure this girl is close to King's age and if she's shy probably not the type to take the fast track.

My advice, for what's it's worth. Call her and ask her on a date. Get to know her on the first few dates, and take it slow. Hold her hand, put your arm around her, and get to know her. Just be yourself and do your own thing, if your the romantic type, do that... if your like most men, with no sense of romance (hey... from my experience it's true) then don't sweat it. If your not comfortable neither will she be. If sparks fly in those first few dates, maybe ask her to be your girlfriend or something.

*sighs* oh to be 16 again... with the knowledge i have now.......

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessicaS
I was 16 once too.. And I was far from ready for anyone to have sex with me. I'm sure this girl is close to King's age and if she's shy probably not the type to take the fast track.

My advice, for what's it's worth. Call her and ask her on a date. Get to know her on the first few dates, and take it slow. Hold her hand, put your arm around her, and get to know her. Just be yourself and do your own thing, if your the romantic type, do that... if your like most men, with no sense of romance (hey... from my experience it's true) then don't sweat it. If your not comfortable neither will she be. If sparks fly in those first few dates, maybe ask her to be your girlfriend or something.

*sighs* oh to be 16 again... with the knowledge i have now.......

finally a womans opinion no offence guys but they know what they want lol thanks jessicaS ill take your advice.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
One of the most important aspects in a successful relationship is sincerity. If you can fake that you got it made!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
As it has been said so many times already, ah - to be 16 again, knowing what I know now...

Well the way I see it, you already have some pluses. She apparently likes you, as well as her dad (a real plus, trust me). You two seem to have hit it off pretty well already, so that part is out of the way. Find out what you two have in common, take it from there.

Once you start getting to know her fairly well, you will know when the time is right for the first date, first kiss, etc. You may not think so now, but its true, you'll see. At that point, know one will have to tell you. You will just know.

sigh, I remember when I was your age.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
lol you people are all old
but yeah i took her out last friday and we lotsa fun were goin this weekend too if im not in trouble.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join