It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Mahmoud Abbas be MABUS Nostradamus talked about?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am Mabus, my name is Magnus Alexander Rawstron.

I'm not a bad thing though, people have interpreted prophecies and visions of the future incorrectly, I'm the best thing to occur to humanity ever.

magnusalexa.tripod.com...

spirit and unknown origin life forms kept hidden from me the prophecies of my assassination, only just found them today.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatestone

Well, I have ready patiently all the replies in this thread, some of the quite imaginative and of course many claiming to be Mabus, possibly to get popularity.

The fact is that all are completly wrong, there is only one figure at present that matches perfectly with all the characteristics that the third antichrist called by Nostradamus MABUS must have.

That Figure is Hugo Chavez-Frias, Marxist Dictator of Venezuela.

There are multiple important coincidences that show this, you can find a full explanation at my threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, there is one so important point that does not appear on those threads, and is the following:

The Chávez family is Mixed, that is, its ancestry is primarily Afro-Venezuelan, Spanish with some Amerindian—has roots in central Venezuela's llanos.

Chávez was the great-grandson of rebel Pedro Perez Delgado, better known as "Maisanta".

Maisanta was a life-long rebel leader who helped spur an uprising that, before his capture in 1922, left dead both a Venezuelan ex-president and a state governor.

The extensive landholdings owned by Maisanta's family, known collectively as La Marquesena, were then confiscated by federal authorities. More than eighty years later, this same estate would be expropriated by Chávez.

Indeed, Chávez later recounted that the lost family estate had been of central importance in the stories he had been told by his paternal grandmother, Rosa, asserting that, "for me, [La Marquesena] was a meeting point for many things".

Now Chavez is obsessed with the idea that he is some sort of reincarnation of the famous military independence leader Simon Bolivar, that was the liberator of 6 Latin American countries including Venezuela, where he born.

The obsession of Chavez is to reconstruct the andean Confederation that Bolivar once leaded, and with it resurrect the former Soviet Union.

If you join MA.isanta - B.olivar- HU.go - Chavez - FriaS. you can so easy contruct the acronym MABUS , this since in spanish the letter H does not sound at all

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 9/3/2010 by The angel of light]

<< 1   >>

join